System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Are they going to keep switching up these unifroms every year? I liked the old school UConn and Arizona. Then they had to go and change them. Now they are changing them again.

Come on Nike.
Yeah come on Nike
smh.gif
hopefully they bring back the old school UCONN, Duke, Zona for the next collection of Tradition Defined gear.
Your the only person in the United States of America who wants Duke tradition defined gear.

I hate Dook but hell at this point I'd take any TD gear.  All we got this year was those ugly !@% 100-yr UNC shorts with the red waistband.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Picked these up with the F & F:

I know this is going back two months but how do you like these?  I want to pick up a pair but only if I can find them for $40-$45.  They're dope by too plain to pay retail IMO.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Picked these up with the F & F:

I know this is going back two months but how do you like these?  I want to pick up a pair but only if I can find them for $40-$45.  They're dope by too plain to pay retail IMO.
I love 'em. I like the 'plain'-ness of them. Kinda subtle, not too flashy. And I didn't pay retail for them, never do. They were marked down to $50 on Eastbay a while back( all the shorts were marked down) , and then used a F&F. If you are patient you can always get a deal on the player shorts.

I never pay retail either, either discounts or eBay, but hadn't seen these on eBay yet.

All the decoration is on the back part of the shorts save for the swoosh, do these still have the micromesh back paneling on the butt of the shorts?

watching the game last night and that UK pick it does indeed look like Nike took the "baggy" out of the shorts so now its almost like a slim fit 9'' inseam. do not like.

Great pick up........... i need me some blacks........... oh yea....... Gonzaga's new unis are the best looking ones so far when it comes to shorts size, which is odd.

i'm afraid to order the new style online. if anyone tries them on in stores let me know how they fit relative to the regular sod's.

I just bought the Black Kentucky shorts after seeing that pic. My goodness.

Those shorts are just too hot!

Meister.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Ok, does any even like the new version of the S.O.Ds?

In terms of the look and the team issued ones they look ******ed since they're so thin and home whites are damn near transparent.  Plus the holes on the shorts are painful.  I finally came around the original SODs after hating them originally and now Nike goes and changes everything.  I personally don't like any of the Hyperlite designs, I guess Cuse's homes are the ones I'm feeling the most but I'm not going to purchase any of the twills in the HL style, too ugly.  Based on the Kentucky pics a few pages back it doesn't look like the twills are any different from the regular SOD twills we've all bought.

It will be interesting to see where Nike goes with these Hyperlites, if teams wear them full time next year or they go back to some of the original SODs.  I can't imagine all the players like their uniforms so light, enough ppl in here mentioned how they like some weight and swing to their shorts. 

In case UConn switches full time to the HL's from here on out I picked up a pair of their road blues today before they disappear.  Picked up the home whites back in Dec 07, might as well grab these to match.  

42540.698_1.jpg

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

new pick up, 5'9 and picked up a large. fits perfect

2mzz9df.jpg

when you say perfect,,,,where do they reach on your leg?

about an inch and a half. i wear em to my waist
Anywhere else to pick these up? That one site posted earlier sold out.

Also, are they replica ($45) or authentic ($60)? I found a website selling a "replica" pair, but I can't tell by the pics what the difference is.

Back
Top Bottom