System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

359lmj5.jpg

Did a load of laundry and got bored. About 7 more CBB shorts missing from the pic, doing the other load as I type.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

Originally Posted by manamazing55

new pick up, 5'9 and picked up a large. fits perfect

2mzz9df.jpg

when you say perfect,,,,where do they reach on your leg?

about an inch and a half. i wear em to my waist
Anywhere else to pick these up? That one site posted earlier sold out.

Also, are they replica ($45) or authentic ($60)? I found a website selling a "replica" pair, but I can't tell by the pics what the difference is.

normally the authentics will say "twill" somewhere in the title or description.

Does dude mean that they go an inch and a half BELOW his knee?

Originally Posted by Kid Andy

dude nice pic.

especially loving the usa and villanova's.

are they all twill's??
Everything is besides the Cincy and Cuse shorts, they're a little older but I love them.

Where can u get tha Home Villanova joints from? Ive got the away ones never seen the home whites is it a Philly or on campus thing?

Villanova unis are one of tha nicest SOD unis no doubt so simple yet so damn fresh.

Peace
Scottie

I agree about Nova. The lines on the jersey are so smooth.

I really wish UNC had some alternate Navy's for basketball like they did football. Even if they didn't wear them, just make them so I can buy em!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I agree about Nova. The lines on the jersey are so smooth.

I really wish UNC had some alternate Navy's for basketball like they did football. Even if they didn't wear them, just make them so I can buy em!
Ditto that!  I've been screaming for these for several years now. 

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Where can u get tha Home Villanova joints from? Ive got the away ones never seen the home whites is it a Philly or on campus thing?

Villanova unis are one of tha nicest SOD unis no doubt so simple yet so damn fresh.

Peace
Scottie
The online school used to have them last year, but they dont sell them anymore.  I got a pair myself, but i got them from ebay for 32 shipped.

I know this is a little off topic. But does anybody know where I can grab a pair of WNBA or even an NCAA womens pair of the pink breast cancer awareness shorts they have been wearing? My girlfriend would love a pair, but I cant seem to find them anywhere.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I know this is a little off topic. But does anybody know where I can grab a pair of WNBA or even an NCAA womens pair of the pink breast cancer awareness shorts they have been wearing? My girlfriend would love a pair, but I cant seem to find them anywhere.
That's gonna be a tough find my dude. Only place I can think of is eBay 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

That's gonna be a tough find my dude. Only place I can think of is eBay 
ohwell.gif
thats what im thinkin as well. you would think that since its for breast cancer awareness, they would want to release them to the public and put some profits towards cancer research, but I guess thats to much to ask for 
frown.gif

2mzz9df.jpg

If a 5'9"dude is wearing a size Large, then he probably means they're 1.5 inches away from his ankle

Seriously. You're a small. Maybe a medium if you want to wear baggy clothes
laugh.gif

2mzz9df.jpg

Also, are they replica ($45) or authentic ($60)? I found a website selling a "replica" pair, but I can't tell by the pics what the difference is.
Yea i need to know whether this is replica($45) or the oversized (60$) version . About to buy them just want to make sure. Please answer

Originally Posted by KenJi714

2mzz9df.jpg

Yea i need to know whether this is replica($45) or the oversized (60$) version . About to buy them just want to make sure. Please answer
this dude is lying or on the heavy side or something because I'm 5'9 about 165lbs and bought some 2008-09 GTown Navy twills $60 ver. online for $40 in a Large and when they arrived they are like MC hammer pants. Don't get me wrong I love baggy shorts but this was OD baggy. In perspective I could fit both my legs not smoothly but it will fit in one side of the shorts. If I wear it to my waist, these bad boys are just below mid calf so with some crew socks no leg skin would show. So these GTown shorts sitting here with tags never worn except tried on, wasted. SMH...I don't think a medium is any different in terms of length only the waist area. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

359lmj5.jpg

Did a load of laundry and got bored. About 7 more CBB shorts missing from the pic, doing the other load as I type.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I knew they sold USA Home/Away jerseys and the away shorts but I never knew they sold the Homes.
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
So clean.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
KenJi714 wrote:

2mzz9df.jpg

May I ask where you might be purchasing these shorts from sir?  I'd love to get a pair.

i payed 60 so they're authentic and not the screen printed ones. i have longer legs if that matters, but like i said it's an inch and a half below my knee. might fit people differently...

I'm still hunting for these Memphis Tiger shorts on Ebay but no luck . Anyone know where i can still buy them ? Sell to me if you have them too
ncb_u_roberts5_sq_600.jpg

last season, Oklahoma State held an auction and sold all of the pink uniforms. other than that, there wasn't any other way to get them.

i don't believe they make any replicas, so you may check on your respective school's site to see if they are holding any charity auctions.

rt3hxv.jpg

im 5'9 160..looks normal to me...
that does look normal. You are not folding the waistband right? Anyway maybe Nike toned the length and baggyness of the new shorts compared the early versions of SOD?

I just got my grey Hoyas twill shorts and they fit perfect in a size XL. I'm 6'3 200. Its a little on the long side but otherwise Im pretty happy.

Does anyone know how durable these twill shorts are? Do they hold up wash after wash?

i payed 60 so they're authentic and not the screen printed ones. i have longer legs if that matters, but like i said it's an inch and a half below my knee. might fit people differently...

I wish these $60 shorts were the authentic ones. They arent which disappoints me. But thats the best us cosumers will get from Nike

Originally Posted by Mattapan03

I wish these $60 shorts were the authentic ones. They arent which disappoints me. But thats the best us cosumers will get from Nike

Authentics are gonna cost you in the hundreds G, and the only place to find them really is eBay. 
And the shorts hold up pretty well. They shrink a good amount though, as far as the length goes.

Back
Top Bottom