System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Random, but Eastbay got a restock of the '07 Georgetown grays in XL.  G'Town's best shorts since the AI days IMO, I've got a pair and love 'em.  I think others in here have said they wanted a pair, so here's a chance.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...Twill%20Shorts%20-%20Men's::Georgetown?supercat=home&cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH:%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

I need to get some more SOD's while i still can. I don't like Hyperlite.

Site note, grabbed some TB Soldier 3's from Ross for 50 bucks. White/Green. Was thinking maybe some MSU shorts.
pimp.gif

Are Hyperelites going to take over for SODs?  I still haven't seen a pair in person but can't imagine I'll like them.  Sucks that there are no more SODs that I want, hopefully this isn't the end of them.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I need to get some more SOD's while i still can. I don't like Hyperlite.

Site note, grabbed some TB Soldier 3's from Ross for 50 bucks. White/Green. Was thinking maybe some MSU shorts.
pimp.gif
how you like the soldier's man?

Just a heads up...NDC has most of their twills on sale for $35.97. I didn't go through all the teams, but the teams I did see on sale were Ohio State (away), Texas (away), Oklahoma (away), Memphis (away), and Georgia (away)

The Ohio State and Memphis shorts had full size runs.

Just came up on a pair of UCONN aways... Im really feeling these the only thing is they are slightly heavier than all of my other authentic nike College Bball shorts... I guess its because of the extra stiching and the logo's but all in all these are some DOPE shorts...

Just came up on a pair of UCONN aways... Im really feeling these the only thing is they are slightly heavier than all of my other authentic nike College Bball shorts... I guess its because of the extra stiching and the logo's but all in all these are some DOPE shorts...

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Please post some pics, the UConn aways are the only ones I'm considering getting and really want to see what they look like in non-stock photos.
Interesting you are talking about how heavy they are, did you get the SODs or the HEs?

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Please post some pics, the UConn aways are the only ones I'm considering getting and really want to see what they look like in non-stock photos.
Interesting you are talking about how heavy they are, did you get the SODs or the HEs?
I'll try to get some pictures up of them up , I got the authentics they are the SOD's before they changed to the new Hyperlite one ( which are ugly ) Don't get me wrong they arent really heavy just a little heavier than my TEAM USA authentic's is all... I figure its because the extras on the shorts... But in the long run they are still pretty tight , and my favorites , but they are the newest pair i got ... I got them off ebay for a pretty good deal..

you got pics of the team usa authentics too?......... it doesnt make any sense that they hyperelite shorts are heavier than previous shorts.

^^exactly what i'm thinking
i have the SODs from the summer (usas) and i've felt how the HE's are
and they don't compare

He clarified and said they were the SODs and not the Hyperelites.  Not that SODs are all that heavy anyway.

After a long search, just picked these up - NWTs - but they are too small for me, size XL, but only 14(!) inches across waist and 24 inches in length. Send me a msg if you are interested in taking these off of my hands.

are those authentics or twills?

oh yea...... i gotta new pair to add to the collection........... ill post pics later.

Back
Top Bottom