T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

From Gizmodo:

T-Mobile Project Dark: A Hyperfast 21Mbps 3G Rollout? (Update: It's Much More)

tmodark.jpg

Boy Genius hears T-Mobile's Project Dark (aka Black) contains two things: a bunch of phones launch, like the Cliq and BlackBerry 9700, and more importantly, a "very, very rapid expansion" of T-Mobile 3G network-the 21Mbps HSPA one. Update:

There's actually more to it, possibly: A new "Everything Unlimited" plan that'll be $50 for all-you-can-eat voice, SMS, MMS and data. Watch out, Sprint. Plus, T-Mobile employees will be getting a snazzy new uniform consisting of a black shirt and grey pants. We'll see.

Any truth to this?? I'd let my Loyalty plan go in a heartbeat...

UPDATE:

Originally Posted by Big J 33

News, news, news
http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009...o-include-unlimited-plans-flexpay/#more-36865

Remember what we said about T-Mobile's Project Dark this morning?
Well, as is the typical BGR fashion, our word essentially turned into
gold as one of our T-Mobile connects just hit us up with a ton of
Project Dark documents. While we're still waiting on information when
it comes to handsets and the rapid expansion of its AWS 3G network,
Project Dark does indeed included unlimited services, although things
like data and texts look as if they come in the form of add-ons. The
Even More and Even More Plus plans we talked about
are also real. Even More does require a 2-year contract commitment
which allows for handset subsidies, whereas Even More Plus plans does
not require a contract and does not include subsidies. However, that's
where the new FlexPay system comes into play, and boy is this going to
be big. Customers will be able to walk away with the handset of their
dreams and pay for it in monthly installments just like they would for
that big leather couch they can't really afford but really, really
want. Goodies are after the jump.

project-dark0.jpg

project-dark1.jpg

project-dark2.jpg

project-dark3.jpg

project-dark4.jpg

project-dark5.jpg

Full details should be out soon enough, but confirmed here unlimited plans.

boy boy boy... the greatest day in the history of phones if this goes thru....

i would cop soooooooo quickly.... buy an iphone and jailbreak w/ the swiftness...

or better yet.... nokia n88 and n96...

or better yet.... that ophone coming out in china...

or better yet.... my touch...

or better yet... touch pro 2....

I'm gettin ahead of myself... lol... this would be a great day, though... like.... seriously.....

i did a quick google search and its lookin real riteous...

they would literally crush other markets.... like... they would move from 4th to a very close 2nd to ATT, and ATT would only have them cuz of the amount ofbusinesses they have...

but give it some time and they will eventually force them other plans to lower too...

bet 5 bucks this causes ATT to institute a 20 dollar "unlimited text and internet" option like sprint and t-mobile has now instead of theridiculously high rates they have now....

Originally Posted by lysolflow

i did a quick google search and its lookin real riteous...

they would literally crush other markets.... like... they would move from 4th to a very close 2nd to ATT, and ATT would only have them cuz of the amount of businesses they have... iPhone

but give it some time and they will eventually force them other plans to lower too...

bet 5 bucks this causes ATT to institute a 20 dollar "unlimited text and internet" option like sprint and t-mobile has now instead of the ridiculously high rates they have now....
*fixed.

But if this does go thru, I wonder how it would work for family plans. The Loyalty plan didn't work out so well w/ my family plan since they charged my 3rdline $40/month extra
smh.gif

Nobody knows how this is going to work. Apparently employees have had to sign NDAs, so nobody can say too much yet...

ha... i'ma buy my iphone and do the early termination fee... instead of goin thru all tha nonsense w/ ebay... droppin 8 and 9 hundred for an unlocked 32 gbiphone.... lol...

comes out cheaper...

Back
Top Bottom