T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

Is there 3g network expanding anytime soon ? Wishful thinking i know , but i want to get the new blackberry 9700 with them and im outside the 3g network . Howsbad would the service be ?

I think i pay 100+ for 3 lines of 500mins, unlimited text and internet on my bb and insurance..would a tmo black switch work in my favor some how reducing theprice?

Originally Posted by jtc85

if you go to a corporate store - you can get the unlimited mins/texts/internet (the internet is the data for smartphones) for $79.99/m - THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE AT A CORPORATE STORE - if you try to do it online or at a authorized seller they will charge the $79.99 + $30 for the data - the corporate store will have to call their activation department to get it done but it can be done for their smartphones

im not understanding, the price for this online and at any retailer is 79.99 for unlimited web+text+min. where are you getting that they add another $30??

Originally Posted by ps2child

Man its about time for me to get another phone but for now I got a question.......

I currently have a Tmo Dash and my bill is $60+ a month after taxs

$39.99 / 600min talk
$9.99 / 1000 txt msgs
$5.99 / Tzones

Question is if I change my plan to the Even More Plus Plan($39.99 /500min Talk+Txt) can I add the Tzones back? doing this would save me $10.
And also with is the Txt msgs unlimited with Even More Plus Plan($39.99 /500min Talk+Txt)?
T-Zones has been discontinued so you cant add it back on bro...

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I think i pay 100+ for 3 lines of 500mins, unlimited text and internet on my bb and insurance..would a tmo black switch work in my favor some how reducing the price?

Anybody know how much the deductable is for insurance on G1 phones????

It says $130 on their website, but i know someone that only had to pay $50......whats the deal with that?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I don't know where else to put this but I have a G1 and I really want a new phone:

iPhone
or
Blackberry 8900
If you're getting a BB then get the new 9700, it's the top of the line right now.
cosign, plus specs wise is comparable to da iphone 3gs

Back
Top Bottom