Tailgater gets brake checked and crashes (Lulz?)

brake checker slows down after the accident as if he's like... hmmm... should I help out?....

nah eff it. I didn't see nuffin'.... *continues to drive

Tailgater got what he/she deserved. lol at the brake checker continuing to cruise.

Both are stupid. Innocent people could've died.

Person in front could've just went to the right lane and let the speeder pass.

The speeder could've been more patient and wait for the lead car to change lanes.

Move to the right lane and let him go ahead of you then move back to the left lane.

It's annoying how many people refuse to move over, so the faster car can pass them :smh:. If you're already in the right lane/far right lane then the faster car should just go around you, but you gotta move if you're in the left lane/far left lane, it's common courtesy.

It's annoying how many people refuse to move over, so the faster car can pass them
mean.gif
. If you're already in the right lane/far right lane then the faster car should just go around you, but you gotta move if you're in the left lane/far left lane, it's common courtesy.
This.

Left lane should be for passing only. No need to be moseying along in the fast lane refusing to let people pass. It's not that hard to be a courteous driver.

Both dumb, but please get your stupid slow *** out of the left lane, it's not for you.

Had a silly moment like that though. I remember getting over to the left lane a few car lengths ahead of this dude, but since he was speeding like crazy I guess he took offense to that. He switches lanes, speeds in front of me (I'm already like 20 over the limit) then proceeds to brake check like crazy, over and over then speeds off thinking that's it. I was so heated I tailgated that dude for miles, no matter how fast he tried to go. I'm a good driver with a decent whip, so I knew I would be good. I rode his *** so hard, think we got up to 100,till he got nervous and took an exit he probably didn't need to. Stupid now that I think about it, but I was just going about my business. Don't **** with me for no reason, because I don't, and you have no idea how crazy I may be.

Just wondering how you do this? 9 times outta 10 when I'm behind somebody going slow in the fast lane they just stay there no matter if I'm 1 car length or 5 away

this is not true in my case.

i usually accelerate to let them know im trying to pass then back off a little and more times than not they move.

where are you from though?  that might be the difference....

also what do you drive?

i have a truck so it is intimidating when im behind someone closer than usual

also in Texas the person at the back is always at fault

Last edited:
Never understood this.

You aren't going to make the person drive faster and you will most likely just piss them off and they drive even slower.

:lol:  very well executed by the leading car 

This.

The person who brake checked did great.

Of course your gonna drive slower when someone is tailgating you. I doubt the person was driving that slow until he was being tailgated. If the person is driving slow go around that person. Like I said I doubt dude was even driving that SLOW as recorded until the tailgating began.

Last edited:
Never understood this.

You aren't going to make the person drive faster and you will most likely just piss them off and they drive even slower.
Wrong 90% of people speed up some when i get on them.

10% are just spoiled dbags who think everyone has time to waste behind their slow ***
This.

Of course your gonna drive slower when someone is tailgating you. I doubt the person was driving that slow until he was being tailgated. If the person is driving slow go around that person. Like I said I doubt dude was even driving that SLOW as recorded until the tailgating began.
really?! do you do that in malls when your walking? do you do that jogging on the track at the atheltic club? no because somebody would eventually check you.. but in a 2 ton hunk of metal at 70 mph its cool? FOH 

the only people worse then you are the people that speed up after you've started to move around them like they suddenly remembered they are trying to go somewhere. It disgusts me. Just stay to the right if you arent in a hurry

Never understood this.

Wrong 90% of people speed up some when i get on them.

10% are just spoiled dbags who think everyone has time to waste behind their slow ***
This.

really?! do you do that in malls when your walking? do you do that jogging on the track at the atheltic club? no because somebody would eventually check you.. but in a 2 ton hunk of metal at 70 mph its cool? FOH 

the only people worse then you are the people that speed up after you've started to move around them like they suddenly remembered they are trying to go somewhere. It disgusts me. Just stay to the right if you arent in a hurry
Poor comparison.  There's no speed limit in a mall or on a track.  The most you can ask someone to drive is the speed limit.  You wanna break the law?  Fine...that's on you.  Just don't expect other people to break the law for you.

Tailgater should've kept his distance and wait until the opportune time to pass the car in front rather than ride his bumper.

I had never heard of brake checking until I was sitting passenger with my wife. It annoyed me more than the tailgater. If we get rear ended at just the right speed, things can go south for everybody. Gotta try to think a couple steps ahead of the other drivers.

My BIL is a master troll on these streets. Almost made a Camaro bap the other day for having a v6 and trying to stunt.
Homie tailgated their *** after they zoomed by us going about 85. We riding a lil thottie Altima and caught up :lol:. Went back & forth and Bil got bout half and inch on they bumper. They got on slow lane yet my Bil gave them room to turn back into fast lane if they still wanted to play. Maro braked hard on upcoming traffic and nearly bapped...we rode out going 70

If you drive slowly in the passing lane, you deserve everything bad that comes to you.

Person that caused the accident quickly changed lanes afterward and slowed down.  I reckon they could definitely get into trouble as well because both actions could be considered aggressive driving.

I recall a case in VA back in the day where an aggressive driver got cut off by somebody then they slowed down.  He decided to pass them and slam on his brakes as soon as he go in front of them, killing the people in the car that rear ended him at high speed.

I'm moving at 80 mph on the freeway. If you really gonna tailgate me you got something coming your way lol. I've thrown a cereal bowl out the window and hit some dudes car for tailgating me, don't eem care :lol:

Kinda unrelated.. but some **** boi was trying to gas me at a stop light a few months ago. I was game, so were speeding up towards a freeway on ramp (only one lane to merge onto the freeway) I slowed down after hitting ~85-90, he kept going so he could merge in front of me, if I had to guess he was going 100+. Dude's brakes locked up or couldn't slow him down fast enough to make the turn and he ended up hitting the corner of an island and ****** his bumper up. Rolled up next to him to see if he was alive like..

200w.gif

I'm moving at 80 mph on the freeway. If you really gonna tailgate me you got something coming your way lol. I've thrown a cereal bowl out the window and hit some dudes car for tailgating me, don't eem care :lol:

Kinda unrelated.. but some **** boi was trying to gas me at a stop light a few months ago. I was game, so were speeding up towards a freeway on ramp (only one lane to merge onto the freeway) I slowed down after hitting ~85-90, he kept going so he could merge in front of me, if I had to guess he was going 100+. Dude's brakes locked up or couldn't slow him down fast enough to make the turn and he ended up hitting the corner of an island and ****** his bumper up. Rolled up next to him to see if he was alive like..

200w.gif
:lol:

Damn

Some of yall are crazy. I don't trust you on the roads.

With a merging car ahead, that is not the Time to be going to your right lane to let someone pass. Odds are semis are doing the same thing. Has no one been on these sorts of long stretches of highways where left lane becomes that buffer lane?

Back
Top Bottom