Tailgater gets brake checked and crashes (Lulz?)

Id never place myself in the position to be rear ended.
Still have back issues because of past accidents
That accident could have been way worse.

The tailgater is an idiot but the front driver is a colossal loser

Justice.

Car that checked shouldn't change to the right lane anyway, cause at that point that was the merging lane.

MAN I'M SO ANGRY WATCHING THIS. THE POS IN FRONT SWITCHED LANES AFTER THE DUDE WRECKED!!!!!!

Get the hell out of the fast lane!

I'm really angry.

Overall I say if you are in the fast lane and someone clearly wants to go faster than you get OVER esp is you have the ability to which they did in this case. The tailgater was being very aggressive in this situation but I come up on people all the time driving slowly in the fast lane and then you have multiple people trying to go faster switching in and out of lanes trying to get around and ahead of the slow poke even going to the far left lane and back etc, this causes a much more dangerous situation. IT PISSES ME OFF EVEN MORE WHEN YOU PASS THE PERSON GOING SLOW IN THE FAST LANE AND THEY ARE JUST CHILLIN TALKING ON THE DAMN PHONE!

MOVE OVER many interstates clearly state STAY TO THE RIGHT UNLESS PASSING.

Now on the other hand if I am in a left hand lane and someone rides my bumper I can see brake checking.

Last edited:
the front car wasn't even driving slow. he/she was driving at a faster speed than the cars on the right. people defending the tailgater 
tired.gif

the front car wasn't even driving slow. he/she was driving at a faster speed than the cars on the right. people defending the tailgater 
tired.gif
Exactly.

Nobody is obligated to break the law for you.  You wanna drive above the speed limit?  Cool.  That's a personal choice. Don't bring other people into it.  

Can't stand tailgaters legit makes no sense to drive up someone *** like that. These dudes are even worse when your in local streets looking for parking

happened right by me

everybody was fine, tailgator was ticketed

last I heard the officers handling are looking for the brake checker to speak with him or her

I do both because I'm petty like that :lol:

If I'm zoomin' & I can't pass you up because the other lanes are congested, I'm going to be on your coolee letting you know to hurry the hell up.

If you come up behind me driving wildly aggressive & are on my ***, I'm slowing down just to piss you off.

Last edited:
I really take pleasure in taking a suuuuuper slow turn off a 2 lane road when I'm being tailgated. Watching people freak out in my rear view makes my day. :lol:

If I'm driving the speed limit or slightly above it (which is usually the case), do you really need to be so close that I can't see your headlights in my mirrors? I'm slowing down just to piss you off 9 times outta 10. #petty

I will break check any tailgater. I will always drive a good speed. But I'm not going 90mph for you because your tailgating me.

Brake checking is stupid because u could get reared. I do agree that u shouldn't be on the left for too long if ur going below the flow of traffic.

Just wondering how you do this? 9 times outta 10 when I'm behind somebody going slow in the fast lane they just stay there no matter if I'm 1 car length or 5 away

[COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]Also, some states are "no fault" states I think so if you rear end somebody nobody is at fault[/COLOR][/COLOR]. Not sure which states though. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong

that's not what "no fault" means. It just means that regardless of who is at fault, that person collects from their own insurance company.

Good on that break checker. Had awareness enough to see a car coming down the on ramp. No where to go anyway. I had a guy do that to me in a huge duallie pickup. Some of those people think they are kings in a truck or something. If not for my family in the car, he would end up the same. And i dont drive the sign, i drive flow of traffic. Eiter way i got close enough to snap a pic of the plate and call em in for reckless.
View media item 1949348

Though i know they do is sometimes for reasons but cops have a bad habit of doing that. I imagine its just to check plates but alot of times i think they try to get someone to bite and make a mistake. Thats wrong and ive break checked a cop before.

Back
Top Bottom