TAK: TEAM AM FAM- "This is how I do Collection" AM90s+Misc. Runners

Originally Posted by c4

no bacons?
Yeah I know.....NO bacons, storms, hot limes, azures,millers ,spruces, silver surfers, hufs, navigations, homegrowns, clerks, gold leafs, j.blake ex iDs, deep reds, reverse maizes , anything else not posted, etc.,etc...My search continues.

For those that commented on the "setup" I believe its going to be a standard setup for Sneakerpedia when the site goes live? Again, gotta give thanks to Aaron  / F5toRefresh for hooking things up!

Originally Posted by c4

no bacons?
Yeah I know.....NO bacons, storms, hot limes, azures,millers ,spruces, silver surfers, hufs, navigations, homegrowns, clerks, gold leafs, j.blake ex iDs, deep reds, reverse maizes , anything else not posted, etc.,etc...My search continues.

For those that commented on the "setup" I believe its going to be a standard setup for Sneakerpedia when the site goes live? Again, gotta give thanks to Aaron  / F5toRefresh for hooking things up!

Good stuff occifer 
pimp.gif
 That's a load of 90s! The "Misc. Runners" are pretty decent too 
tongue.gif

So where is the rest of your stash I know that is only like 1% of your 90s lol. Good stuff sir have to give you credit for everything you have.

So where is the rest of your stash I know that is only like 1% of your 90s lol. Good stuff sir have to give you credit for everything you have.

nice work Mike, I like the setup and there aren't any more clever things I can think of to say about your 90's that others haven't already said.  I'll just hit you with the emoticons. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

nice work Mike, I like the setup and there aren't any more clever things I can think of to say about your 90's that others haven't already said.  I'll just hit you with the emoticons. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom