Talking to Older Women

eek.gif
I gotta step my game up. My other city is full of MILFs that stay on the prowl at the mall.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Oldest I had was 35..and I was 21. I took a cab over to fulton street and smashed that night
roll.gif
funny thing is...she kept telling her daughter to go to sleep so mommy can have fun
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Oldest I had was 35..and I was 21. I took a cab over to fulton street and smashed that night
roll.gif
funny thing is...she kept telling her daughter to go to sleep so mommy can have fun
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

My old lady would tell me to hurry up and "finish' before her grandkids come home.
grin.gif

you children need to stop asking for pics. the title of the thread is "talking to OLDER WOMEN", not "talking to little girls" which issomething you cats yelling ducktales prolly still can't do. this is grown man talk.

no i ain't mad...

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

you children need to stop asking for pics. the title of the thread is "talking to OLDER WOMEN", not "talking to little girls" which is something you cats yelling ducktales prolly still can't do. this is grown man talk.

no i ain't mad...

sweetheart...im as grown as you are. If you don't like the "un-written" NT rules go play on InStyle...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Dre,

where you work @ again? still doing the Nets thing? im about to hit you up b
pimp.gif

preferably Italian/Latina with dark hair and manicures...
Older spanish broads are
eek.gif

esp them dominicans that be workin in the chucifritos
pimp.gif

chick from work is 5 years older than me and is trying to get smashed imma have to give it a try

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

had to come back to this...my boy was just tellin me he was in montreal for the weekend...chopped an older woman at the club..she drove him to her house 45 mins away(he's from toronto and was cabbing everywhere), smashed. and then the next morning this guy made breakfast for her AND her son that was 9-10 years old.

she drives him back to his hotel after...round 2...no numbers...no attachment....god bless older women.
that is all backwards. the woman is the one who should have made him breakfast. he failed for makin her breakfast & he failed even worse for cookin for her son

smashing cougar twice gives you fail immunity...DUH

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

One of my girls is 34, I am 29. the only issue is that she is married, but is cool I knew that from the beginning. We see each other like twice a week. She is in her prime when it comes time to hit the sack
laugh.gif
WEAK

smh.gif

I was 23 and she was 35. It was straight sex for 6 months, never had to take her out. She only wanted the stick
smokin.gif

I was chillin with this 31 year old when I was 18 met her while selling her a cell phone for metro pcs. She was cool and the sex game was crazy and she evenoffer to take with with her to the all star game in vegas but I never went. Still talk to her to this day but just as friends now.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Code:
I told her, I'm 18 and live a crazy life Plus I'll tell you what the 80's like And I know what ladies like Need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe Come with me come stay the night She looked at me laughin', like boy your game is tight I'm laughin' back like show you right

that juelz lol
laugh.gif

had to come back to this...my boy was just tellin me he was in montreal for the weekend...chopped an older woman at the club..she drove him to her house 45 mins away(he's from toronto and was cabbing everywhere), smashed. and then the next morning this guy made breakfast for her AND her son that was 9-10 years old.

she drives him back to his hotel after...round 2...no numbers...no attachment....god bless older women.
that is all backwards. the woman is the one who should have made him breakfast. he failed for makin her breakfast & he failed even worse for cookin for her son

laugh.gif

Smashing a cougar the next day while sober is complete immunity, that means she clearly knew what she was doing....

So far the oldest chick i've messed with was just goin on to 26 when i was 22, but I'd love to meet a cougar one day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Dre,

where you work @ again? still doing the Nets thing? im about to hit you up b
pimp.gif

preferably Italian/Latina with dark hair and manicures...
Older spanish broads are
eek.gif

esp them dominicans that be workin in the chucifritos
pimp.gif
Serious. Once you turn your head and see them all you can do is
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom