Tampa and Orlando NTers

What boutique is in the internartional mall? I know University has a couple but never seen the International mall with one.

Also, what is Renown's selection like. I take classes in Ybor and have yet to go down there.

^^FLY is at international mall, carrying stussy, Play Clothes, Crooks, and even some BBC.

Renowns selection can be seen at thier blog: Renowngoods.com

thanks man, as far as kicks go they don't seem to be shoe boutiques though. But good looks. I bet a lot of hipsters troll Renown haha.

eek.gif
eek.gif
I forgot I even made this thread
pimp.gif

Going to be in Orlando soon, with the family.

Best beach?

other things to do in orlando besides disney?

florida in general is boring as fuh lol. having lived here my whole life i got tired of the same old after about 16 yo. the weather is the real killer for me though.

Whats going on yall im coming through for next week and was looking to check out some spots. Im a nightlife person/strip club and beaches are cool too let me know whats up

thanks in advance

if in orlando clubs are downtown, also have city walk, universal... florida is boring but if you have a imagination you good!!!

^^^^ PM'd..... who in orlando wears sz 8 - 9 always looking for heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know if any of the shoe stores in Countryside mall open before the mall does? Midnight sales?

any we try and start some kind of NT SUMMIT? I'm in Orlando and wouldn't mind meeting a few heads out here.....

I think one was done like summer time but I don't know how many actually showed. It would appear shoe heads keep to themselves in these parts anymore lol.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

any we try and start some kind of NT SUMMIT? I'm in Orlando and wouldn't mind meeting a few heads out here.....

i'd be down for the summit! any of you guys went to the dunk exchange?  who got sz 8.5 concords in orlando, sheesh?  what sneakers spots here in orlando getting the allstar releases?

Im in O town wouldn't mind meeting up with some heads at some point size 9-10 always looking for heat. Have plenty of trades or cash on deck. HMU

yeah Orlando is kinda weak. There are alot of collectors with heat but no boutique shops or any place that really has a decent selection. Now with the HOH not allowing camping its @!+%%+

Back
Top Bottom