devil.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

^Um a STRONG NO on Elise Neal.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

we got some characters on NikeTalk
like forreal
She practically makes one episode of The Fresh Prince for me, the one where she's rockin the black and white pants and her mom does Will......

I know exactly what your talking about, the Pam Grier episode...that cat suit
pimp.gif
. You gotta see this straight to dvd movie she shot here in Baltimore with Wood Harris. She a stripper and got like a 15 minute sex scene.

Taraji is definitely appreciated...her an Alicia Keys should've got it poppin in Smokin Aces

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

why haven't I ever seen an appreciation post for this woman yet? yall are slacking
smh.gif
Shorty looks like she needs to take a nap! She could still get it though!

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Ehh she's not really deserving of an appreciation post.
Im sure you would prefer a Brad Pitt appreciation post huh?

lol she really isnt . somebody should start an underrated black actresses thread tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

^Um a STRONG NO on Elise Neal.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

we got some characters on NikeTalk
like forreal
She practically makes one episode of The Fresh Prince for me, the one where she's rockin the black and white pants and her mom does Will......

I know exactly what your talking about, the Pam Grier episode...that cat suit
pimp.gif
. You gotta see this straight to dvd movie she shot here in Baltimore with Wood Harris. She a stripper and got like a 15 minute sex scene.

Taraji is definitely appreciated...her an Alicia Keys should've got it poppin in Smokin Aces

Whats the name of that straight to DVD movie?

"Jody!!!!!! You said you'd never hit me Jody!!!!!!!! Jody!!!!!" lol
she's def appreciated
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i don't care how many movies she does, you can't get that PG County, Stuck-up/Southside hood-rat tinge out her voice
laugh.gif
She cool peoples, grew up in Oxon hill, MD right outside of Southeast. And you can see it in her face when she's acting

She's local, we'll take her, I didn't know that. Good info. Shoe Don. Maybe it's just me, but I like me somestuck-up hood broads on the real, it's just something about them. Like @%@*$ you better be happy I took you out to Applesbee's and leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

why haven't I ever seen an appreciation post for this woman yet? yall are slacking
smh.gif
- she's too dark for alot of the dudes on here to appreciate
eyes.gif

- you could post an ugly light skinned girl with no body and hit 10 pages like nothing......

Back
Top Bottom