Target Bathrooms?

Dudes really goin in a womens restroom when they cant hold it smh....you never piss outside? Been doin that since i was 3. If theres a line or a reason i cant use the mens restroom im either

A) peein somehwere outside
B) if i cant do choice A, ima open up both doors on one side of my truck and piss on the ground.

I've done it at the park I play soccer at, just have to make sure the coast is clear
laugh.gif
Takes somw balls to do that 

Pissed outside?

Ive taken dumps outside b.

And im not talking bout no quick doggie poop.

Im talkin browse the internet and shop on ebay type deuce famb.

Outside.

There have just been certain situations ...maybe 4.....where i was a lil tipsy a d had that beer pee....went to the gas station and dude was droppin a deuce so i used the womans real fast.

I have done both a and b btw.

Pissed outside?

Ive taken dumps outside b.

And im not talking bout no quick doggie poop.

Im talkin browse the internet and shop on ebay type deuce famb.

Outside.

There have just been certain situations ...maybe 4.....where i was a lil tipsy a d had that beer pee....went to the gas station and dude was droppin a deuce so i used the womans real fast.

I have done both a and b btw.

Last edited:
I been sayin this the last couple months.

More than 1 person uses that account.

I think I'm missing something. This is from last year. What he did was illegal then and remains illegal now.
the only thing that changed is that now dudes don't have to disguise as female in order to set these spy cams or take looks because they have the right to enter ...

Back
Top Bottom