TARGET: BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Sale (10/31 - 11/6)

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

so you wont be able to do a place holder for black ops since they will only credit you $40 for each game?

yeah. youre not getting a game for free. youre paying $40 for each game.

Went to target today and bought nba2k11, fallout new vegas and fable 3.  Took fable 3 to gamestop for a refund and I the told manager i lost the receipt and i paid with cash.  Manager was cool with it and put the deposit to black ops.
Win!!!
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat
35e2505e6669255b96c2045e6f07626d1cbf7ce.jpg

Went to target today and bought nba2k11, fallout new vegas and fable 3.  Took fable 3 to gamestop for a refund and I the told manager i lost the receipt and i paid with cash.  Manager was cool with it and put the deposit to black ops.
Win!!!
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat
35e2505e6669255b96c2045e6f07626d1cbf7ce.jpg

Originally Posted by airpnoy23

so you wont be able to do a place holder for black ops since they will only credit you $40 for each game?

About Black Ops and getting it for 40: When I went into Target today and asked about preordering for $40, the woman helping me just said to bring one of the games back in, unopened, and asking for an exchange for Black Ops. Just tell the people working the customer service that you already have the game that you're returning, and you're good
smokin.gif
Since it's unopened, they'll just restock it.

Boom, $40 for CoD.

About Black Ops and getting it for 40: When I went into Target today and asked about preordering for $40, the woman helping me just said to bring one of the games back in, unopened, and asking for an exchange for Black Ops. Just tell the people working the customer service that you already have the game that you're returning, and you're good
smokin.gif

Boom, $40 for CoD.

Originally Posted by Noskey

smokin.gif

Boom, $40 for CoD.

i'm hoping this is the case tomorrow morning...

Originally Posted by Noskey

smokin.gif

Boom, $40 for CoD.

i'm hoping this is the case tomorrow morning...

Back
Top Bottom