Tattoos and Aging

meek meals

Banned
media

mean.gif

When you get Tattoos do you take into account what you're gonna look like 20-40 years from now?

How does NT feel about Tattoos and Aging?

Before I say what I have to say...face tattoos are always a no...ALWAYS

Nope....they're gonna fade eventually, plus I have no problem being the old guy with the half sleeve in the gym 30+ years for now. :smokin

Last edited:
who cares? it's ink under your skin. there are bigger fish to fry in life.

Before I say what I have to say...face tattoos are always a no...ALWAYS

Nope....they're gonna fade eventually, plus I have no problem being the old guy with the half sleeve in the gym 30+ years for now. :smokin

Seriously face tats are never even considered, Since when has Tyga had that tat? EDIT: Nevermind just saw the post above thanks

Last edited:
How is that fake? I googled his twitter and its on there.  Plus that artist is messing with the same side of his face...

You know how long away 30-40 years are from now?

Worry about that when you get old man.

Face, hands, and neck are no go for me.

As for wondering how I'll look when I'm 60, I'll be more worried about health insurance, high blood pressure, and the likes.

If you don't want tattoos, don't get em. Nobody is branding you.

Someone post the pic of that old dude with full sleeves on both arms. I think it actually still looks dope. Obviously, you're always going to see some fools with some horrible tats, but it's their body. So, whatever floats their boat's I suppose :pimp:

if you take care of yourself and your tattoos, you should be fine.

People who care about how they'll look tatted at an older age usually don't get tats period.

Oh its this discussion again.
People who care about how they'll look tatted at an older age usually don't get tats period.
Pretty much.

Its really not that serious. I'll enjoy the next 30 years with my tats looking pristine, and when im 60 ill have other things to worry about than my tats not looking as sharp as before.
laugh.gif

And OP cannot be serious if he believes thats real.

Back
Top Bottom