Taxi 12's - December '13

The stores in my mall be on that BS! they all changed raffle days from wednesdays now.. jj is now sunday, champs, and fnl are mondays, and ftl is on wednesdays and thursdays.. so now if i wanna up my chances and enter at all stores i gotta make 3 separate trips to that place   
indifferent.gif
Sounds like the mall is trying to limit traffic for all these raffles then. Hopefully others just pick and choose where they wanna go then?
yeah, how many people are gonna go 3 separate days to go enter raffles ? me that's who 
laugh.gif
 and i know i'm not the only one that will.. but nah i was just saying i wish i would've known earlier that they switched days.. i was only able to enter at ftl today

Last edited:
I was under the impression nike.com didn't really sell retros like that. Just got the email, thought I'd share since a lot of you are complaining about the mall mob. Good luck getting yours. I'm cool.

images

Last edited:
Anyone tried these on yet? I know there's been a lot of questions about sizing. Understandable as I would like to know too, the previous 12s that retroed ran huge, but I dont wanna assume these will fit the same especially if i size down and have them too tight.

Last edited:
Dpn't sleep y'all….my spot only got 12pr…so you know what that means. ….better step up your game!

Anyone tried these on yet? I know there's been a lot of questions about sizing. Understandable as I would like to know too, the previous 12s that retroed ran huge, but I dont wanna assume these will fit the same especially if i size down and have them too tight.

I know it's not an option for most but u usually buy two to try on. Because each feet fit differently and since its a GR too. It shouldn't be hard.

You can't live in a major city then... there will be more of these than the Laneys. NT didn't even bother doing RSVPs.

I just looked back 15 pages and couldn't find it, but i thought i remember someone posting the link to NDC for these already. If someone does have it could you PM me please..struck out at my mall and I need these badly so I'm trying to get prepared for online. Or do i just need to type the style code into the search of NDC and thats basically the same?

Got one pair locked up...Looking for #2 now...Fingers crossed that some of these raffles turn my way so I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to e-camp over on NDC...

so these are not tlo? not sure if thats a good or bad thing... wont the site take an even worse hit?

Got one pair locked up...Looking for #2 now...Fingers crossed that some of these raffles turn my way so I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to e-camp over on NDC...

I'm hoping the same bruh... Getting pair 1 locked up today has been the best news I've had since before I went on leave from work to have surgery on my arm! Haha

I'll post this pic again, my OGs from 1996. Wore them again today to find the soles are starting to separate, the glue dried out, I guess. Now I really need to get me a pair this weekend.

Last edited:
I'll post this pic again, my OGs from 1996. Wore them again today to find the soles are starting to separate, the glue dried out, I guess. Now I really need to get me a pair this weekend.

Let this be an initiative "collectors" to wear your shoes! They will naturally deteriorate over time whether you wear them or not.

Back
Top Bottom