Taxi 12's - December '13

Does anyone know how these fit yet, ie tts?
I'm curious too...since the Playoffs from last year feel like clown shoes. I didn't get the Obsidians or Cool Greys though, so I dunno if that abnormal or the same for all the 12s.

Wow . That is rare thst some prefers a retro plus colorway over an og colorway of air jordans but i guess u like the 4 more than the 12 generally.
Black cat would carry more hype than these, more than likely be more "limited"

early Dec vs Jan/Feb? You could buy both in that 1-2 month span

Thats the point.
Some people buy jordans because they are rare or hard to get.
Some like me rather buy a colorway which mj wore in his career.
And the commercial in 1996 with the slow mo made these even iconic :wink:

I'm curious too...since the Playoffs from last year feel like clown shoes. I didn't get the Obsidians or Cool Greys though, so I dunno if that abnormal or the same for all the 12s.
I for the most part I wear size 13, but I had to go down to a size 12 for the 12's. The 13 fit huge as hell on the playoffs & cool greys

I feel you vood...The shape is way better than the Ali Baba CDP XII's
Hope the leather isnt like the Steel X's (tissue gentle) but hey, they sellin regardless
Just got some nice OG Taxi's for 47+Shipping but still on the fence w these

Soles are pretty fresh for a 17 year old shoe!

Shape looks significantly better than the banana boat joints that dropped in '09 or '10 (can't remember the exact year) and '12 - the 'Rising Sun' and White/Red joints were atrocious in shape and quality.

The ribbing along the side needs to be more pronounced but overall it seems like they put at least half an effort. Would be interesting to see if they've added more padding to the sockliner because the post-CDP retros were terrible.
These are GS size, just so you know.

Don't get it twisted--these won't be limited (any store that gets retros will likely get these), but that doesn't mean they'll be easy to come by.

This! I have a group of friends already planning to camp out for these. I may just join them but I gotta check what sizes they wear first. Lol

This! I have a group of friends already planning to camp out for these. I may just join them but I gotta check what sizes they wear first. Lol

My plan is to hopefully win at least one ticket out of 8 I can put in spread out through two nearby malls if stores go that route, if not I'm trying my luck with the internet, (not sure where you live) but no way I'm sleeping outside in this cold Illinois weather for any shoe lol a homeless guy was the first person to die of hypothermia the other day in Chicago because of the cold weather. So it's definitely not that serious with these or any shoes for me, but I'd camp inside a mall if that's where you were talking about. As long as there's a controlled temperature in effect lol.

My plan is to hopefully win at least one ticket out of 8 I can put in spread out through two nearby malls if stores go that route, if not I'm trying my luck with the internet, (not sure where you live) but no way I'm sleeping outside in this cold Illinois weather for any shoe lol a homeless guy was the first person to die of hypothermia the other day in Chicago because of the cold weather. So it's definitely not that serious with these or any shoes for me, but I'd camp inside a mall if that's where you were talking about. As long as there's a controlled temperature in effect lol.

I live in Orlando Florida and it doesn't get that cold here. The spot I go to I would have to camp outside. I would rather camp than to try online. I've struck out too many times online. Plus I like the benefit that you actually get to see what your going to buy.

Off topic but I tried the playoff cleats on at ****'s Sporting Goods today...Very nice quality (Sans metal eyelets of course)...Kind of surprised that the white medial and lateral portions were a textured patent leather and not the normal embossed leather...

If I were still playing baseball I'd be down for a couple pairs just to beat into the ground...

Off topic but I tried the playoff cleats on at ****'s Sporting Goods today...Very nice quality (Sans metal eyelets of course)...Kind of surprised that the white medial and lateral portions were a textured patent leather and not the normal embossed leather... How was the fit? Did they run big like the shoes? I know my playoffs and cool greys ran big as hell in my normal size 13, so I had to go down a size

If I were still playing baseball I'd be down for a couple pairs just to beat into the ground...

I'm a true 12 and that's what I tried on for the cleats...Fit perfect...Not saying that's what the Taxi's are going to be like but if it's any indication on size then I'd say TTS...

Back
Top Bottom