Taxi 12's - December '13

Any places doing a preorder that doesnt involve getting prison style violated in a prison shower?

Will not be able to pick these up on the 14th

Last edited:
:smh: Dude the white part is tumbled leather.

I'm pretty sure this was already answered, but the black part is made of reptilian leather, and the rest of the shoe looks to have that exact same look. But, according to Foot Locker if we're trying to be technical, it doesn't say "tumbled leather" it says "faux leather." I've never owned nor held a pair of Taxi 12's as I previously stated earlier today. All I'm saying is that the white part looks just like the black part material wise in a couple video's I've seen today. The black part is reptilian leather, so I guess the white part of the shoe material is still up for debate.

Everyone is saying these are .5 too big (From previous experiences at least) I'm a size 8, if I get a size 7.5 I should be good? I know this is a real redundant question, however; I just want to be sure...

Everyone is saying these are .5 too big (From previous experiences at least) I'm a size 8, if I get a size 7.5 I should be good? I know this is a real redundant question, however; I just want to be sure...

I've never bought these shoes so take my response with a grain of salt, but according to everyone who said that, well you should be making a correct assumption. There are a few videos of people (mom & pop type stores) who got these early and well maybe they speak on the sizing for the 2013 pair, hopefully that is of some help and leads you in a better direction until someone with more experience than me can help you.

so tempted to cop but im a try and find an og pair hopefully when these release people will let go of there og pairs for the low :nerd:

If you got a pair on lock... take it....

Need to see them in person to really take the shot. rather save for Bred1s

Yeah you should be fine. I normally wear a 13 in most J's, but I had to go down to a 12 for my Cool Greys, Playoffs, & Flu Games

biggest diff with these is the ankle padding is extremely thin.....glue was strong on them...glue splotches on like 4 of the 6 pair got....

the gs size quality is great...really good...all gs and lower sizes are made in indonesia too..maybe thats why the quality is better who knows 

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

via-Wish ATL

Last edited:
i will have my pair in hand on this coming saturday, they just shipped out today. copped for $230 shipped, which was worth it imo to get a guaranteed legit pair in hand a week before release. can't wait.

i will have my pair in hand on this coming saturday, they just shipped out today. copped for $230 shipped, which was worth it imo to get a guaranteed legit pair in hand a week before release. can't wait.

And where might a young brother such as myself cop for 230?

Whatsup NT fam gotta questiin would you guys pay 210 bucks for some taxis my friend can snag me a pair on RD stress free for me I don't have to camp out or need the hassle of a release on RD or go out so I'm basically giving him 40 extra above retail so I don't gotta go thru it

My cousin is a manager at FTL so he always makes sure my raffle ticket is picked so I gott a pair on lock already I just wantedbto double up 40 above ain't nothin really

Whatsup NT fam gotta questiin would you guys pay 210 bucks for some taxis my friend can snag me a pair on RD stress free for me I don't have to camp out or need the hassle of a release on RD or go out so I'm basically giving him 40 extra above retail so I don't gotta go thru it

My cousin is a manager at FTL so he always makes sure my raffle ticket is picked so I gott a pair on lock already I just wantedbto double up 40 above ain't nothin really

Someone previously said that you would really only be spending $20 to $30 in really to get a second pair of what you want hassle free. Because you have to add in taxes and possible shipping fee's or time spent waiting in line and if you go that route then you have to factor in gas. So if it's a shoe you want and can get hassle free guaranteed I'd do it, money ain't a thing if you got it bruh.

i would jump on it. 170 plis taxes is about 186 and if ur going through the website add about $7 so about 193your only paying about $20 extra

Back
Top Bottom