Taxi 12's - December '13

i passed on these and already feel like a shoulda copped

haven't felt this way in a while

think i'll cop the gamma 11's, trade and make them pay the difference

after waiting for over 4 hours outside and a little over half an hour inside I struck out. I'm a 10.5 but fnl only had 12 and 13 tickets left, I took the 12. Come to find out dude behind me grabbed a 13 but actually needed the 12. So I gave up my ticket (no fee) dude gave his 13 to the boy behind him that needed it. Long story, happy results for two consumers. I know karma will repay me for this good deed in the future

after waiting for over 4 hours outside and a little over half an hour inside I struck out. I'm a 10.5 but fnl only had 12 and 13 tickets left, I took the 12. Come to find out dude behind me grabbed a 13 but actually needed the 12. So I gave up my ticket (no fee) dude gave his 13 to the boy behind him that needed it. Long story, happy results for two consumers. I know karma will repay me for this good deed in the future

Repped...

Nice stuff right there...The way things used to roll in the sneaker world...I'm going to actively try and find you a 10.5 for retail bruh...Big props on that...I'll PM you man...

Last edited:
Lol Christmas time, people just buying kicks cuz it's cool. Don't worry, there will plenty for sale when they need rent money!!!

On another note shoe retailers made about 85,000,000 today. Nike made about 40,000,000 of that when they took orders. This s*** is fantastic when you look at it.
Yes. A lot of these kids live on very thin, if any at all, of a safety margin so when an emergency arises they need to sell kicks ASAP. Craigslist is clutch for these situations.

Nah I never got a order confirmation from FNL but they still charged my card 3 times. Spoke to PayPal and they said on their end it's cancelled, so how do I get the funds released? That's $600 tied up right there

One of the reasons why I hate FNL online. It can take 3 or 4 days or it can take two weeks.

Got a tracking number from Champs and now I feel a little better. This is my last pick up for the year JB wise...

That size 12 was too illusive. Guess I'll just have to forget it because I refuse to pay resell.

Ya def bummed about my sz 9. Been on CL all day and some of these guys are unrealistic. But like a few posts up said, wait it out.

I helped my boy, actually 2 buddy's, get Bred xi last year. One guy, we were able to get them from 300 (right near Rd) down to 240. Then in spring my other friend, the guy went from 270 to 220.

Now that I think about it, I'm many people's connect. Lol! They all depend on me to help find and negotiate. It's cool tho, it what I like to do. Help people

How was the quality on these i decided to pass since i still have CDPs. My friend copped but said the "gold" eyelets were terrible?
does quality really play a part on deciding if you cop or not nowadays? lol

if one guy skips another person will...

Last edited:
I'm wondering how anyone that really wanted these struck out. I was at work and ordered from my phone on ndc and got them no problem. And they didn't sell out till like 8:30 if I'm not mistaken which is late compared to most releases.

I'm wondering how anyone that really wanted these struck out. I was at work and ordered from my phone on ndc and got them no problem. And they didn't sell out till like 8:30 if I'm not mistaken which is late compared to most releases.
I went to two different malls in the morning and there were about 40 pairs combined for both and size tickets were given out around 6 AM. I even tried on 2 cell phones and a laptop with no luck whatsoever. It was 100x more difficult than I thought it wouldve been 
mean.gif

That's because they put people in queue to make it easier on their servers. The sneakers were accounted for before 8:30.

Last edited:
Not to bad this morning at NTNY besides one dude trying to skip line on the humble and spazing out when pressed about it lol Talking bout " I'll turn it up out here and noboby will be getting their shoes" but besides went rather smooth.

Back
Top Bottom