Taxi 12's - December '13

I'll tell you what pisses me off. Dudes selling these the day they release in the buy/sell forum for 325!! I usually have nothing against people trying to make money of sneakers, but flipping a GR imo is embarrassing and you're taking those shoes out of someones hands that would actually wear and enjoy them. I know this happens with every release but this one got to me especially for some reason. #rantover 

I'll tell you what pisses me off. Dudes selling these the day they release in the buy/sell forum for 325!! I usually have nothing against people trying to make money of sneakers, but flipping a GR imo is embarrassing and you're taking those shoes out of someones hands that would actually wear and enjoy them. I know this happens with every release but this one got to me especially for some reason. #rantover 
damn talk about calling somebody out lol

I picked me up some at my local footlocker by accident at 6pm. I didn't even know footlocker put new releases back on sale at 6. I only went to the mall to return something to macy's. I had to wait in line for an hour though. But I was 3rd in line and the two dudes in front of me copped the Kobe's.

But I really wanted these joints :smokin

it's actually called Martin it was a tv series show that starred Martin lawerence it was like a jerry Seinfeld type of show but way funnier.. youtube it I gaurentee it will make you laugh
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the spelling error.

should I be worried since I didn't receive it today
no just relax ... especially because at this point in the day its not like u will find them for retail more than likely unless SMALL and i SMALL mall like mine needs to get rid of pairs.

Give them til monday mid day then call 

no just relax ... especially because at this point in the day its not like u will find them for retail more than likely unless SMALL and i SMALL mall like mine needs to get rid of pairs.

Give them til monday mid day then call 
Ill give them a call on monday

Where in my post do you see me being mad bout folks getting their pair?? I was referring to how weeks ago folks kept saying these would be easy to cop & today reality set in

But they were easy to get. I didnt even leave the house to get these.

I could have been taking a **** and got um on my iphone.

I could have been watching a movie on my computer while getting them.

Hell i could even have been wacking it on my bed getting them on my laptop...

If you can be beating off and copping them at the same time id say thats pretty damn easy playboy

Dude act like they had to go to war in iraq to get a pair lol

Last edited:

still have not received tracking for eastbay order for sz 12...yall think they will cancel
Eastbay rarely ships Saturday releases on the same day. They move through stages and once your item says "1 unit ready to ship" you should be good. Tracking is usually updated by Monday.

I could have got them watching a movie on my computer while getting them.

If you can be beating off and copping them at the same time id say thats pretty damn easy playboy

fnl failed me today i got through but i clicked back button n it went back to spa page lol but ndc came through for me.

Just got my tracking 
nthat.gif

One of the best releases all year quality wise. Seems like most of my pairs always have minor things wrong with them, be it excessive glue, wrinkled leather, or paints smudges. But these were flawless! Made that price hike a little easier to swallow...

People cry about resell but would resell if they had the chance. If you know your gonna strike out, buy them early. They were 250 all week shipped!!!!! 185 (includes tax) and 250 is not a bad price jump. People don't cry when then win, stop crying because you lost today. ITS JUST A PAIR SHOES!!! YOU CAN BUY THEM NEXT WEEK WHEN THE HYPE DIES!!!! Lol it makes it worst when people post like 5 pairs in a pic. I get that, but please stop wit the old lady bickering lol. RESELL IS MOST LIKELY HERE TO STAY.

RESELL SOME GAMMAS AND GET SOME XIIs. lol.

Where in my post do you see me being mad bout folks getting their pair?? I was referring to how weeks ago folks kept saying these would be easy to cop & today reality set in

I could have been watching a movie on my computer while getting them.

Yea easy for you & me, but not for most...folks in other areas outside of NT still trying cop pairs...paying like $300 for pairs. 

My Nike Pair shipped and my FA and EB pairs still have not. Hope to get those confirms soon. I really want the Gamma 12's so I got the extras to try and make that happen if I strike out.

Back
Top Bottom