TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
:x would've returned the ones she stepped on too TBH. I don't like NB :lol: Dope that that girl is paying for all that but that does seem a bit excessive for that early.

But yeah seems like my chick has decent career where she can afford to treat herself and I and she def likes to eat and drink good. She said she hates those girls that brag about their man paying for everything and she wants to treat me and bring her own to the table. Said she likes being my sugar mama from time to time. In addition to the sweet potato pie she brought over Sunday she brought me 3 twice baked potatoes and 2 bottles of wine. I feel blessed. It's good to be back on team raw again also.

Last edited:
Steezy made me like New Balance :lol: But yeah, I told her take it easy and that's okay to let me pay.

She was on that well I make my own my money, I don't a man thinking they have to take care of me and pay for me.

I explained that I make good money too and that I'm traditional when it comes to these kind of things.

We agreed to the whole "I got this, you got next" thing. :lol:

Where are y'all finding these mythical women that are willing to pay for dates or even just treat their man? I feel like I'm being suckered when women I interact with just expect me to pay because I'm the man. Two women have said if they have to put money down on a date then it's not a date to them and it's just a friendship. I mean I don't mind paying if they are bringing something themselves to the table or even letting me get the yambs but if not I have to fall back. Is it immature to fall back if she's not giving up the yambs?

Where are y'all finding these mythical women that are willing to pay for dates or even just treat their man? I feel like I'm being suckered when women I interact with just expect me to pay because I'm the man. Two women have said if they have to put money down on a date then it's not a date to them and it's just a friendship. I mean I don't mind paying if they are bringing something themselves to the table or even letting me get the yambs but if not I have to fall back. Is it immature to fall back if she's not giving up the yambs?
Sounds like you dealing with *******s. Any girl who went to college and is somewhat rational typically understands relationships are damn near 50/50. My girl pays sometimes and she's still in college (senior). Coming from a breaded up family though. 

Fall back if she not throwing the butt bro

Yeah mine will pay about 50% of the time. Even bought both our tickets for our vacation in June.

Sounds like you dealing with *******s. Any girl who went to college and is somewhat rational typically understands relationships are damn near 50/50. My girl pays sometimes and she's still in college (senior). Coming from a breaded up family though. 

If you not looking to pay something by 2/3rd date I am out the door. 

If you not looking to pay something by 2/3rd date I am out the door. 

And this is coming from El Chapo. Boys got stacks and whips for days.

What's the deal on this NT GroupME / Group chat though? 
Girl got on BC last monday...Made that thang official last night, No pull out at all :lol:

lmao my dude was like... go ahead and let me lock you down now..

hennessy hennessy must be riding that Syracuse high if you actually listened to future :rofl:

my girl buys me random gifts. i was setting up my PC (about to be on these games hard..... time to save money!) so she's like you dont have wireless keyboard and mouse. gets on her phone, was like amazon will deliver it Tuesday...

lol I didnt even have time to tell her I got one just dont like using it.

we're pretty much 50/50 on everything.

i gotta hold her down with a big gift because she did my taxes for me and its the first time Ive done them in like 5 years (been overseas) so she def deserves a nice gift

lmao my dude was like... go ahead and let me lock you down now..

hennessy hennessy must be riding that Syracuse high if you actually listened to future :rofl:

my girl buys me random gifts. i was setting up my PC (about to be on these games hard..... time to save money!) so she's like you dont have wireless keyboard and mouse. gets on her phone, was like amazon will deliver it Tuesday...

lol I didnt even have time to tell her I got one just dont like using it.

we're pretty much 50/50 on everything.

i gotta hold her down with a big gift because she did my taxes for me and its the first time Ive done them in like 5 years (been overseas) so she def deserves a nice gift

Give her the gift that keeps on giving, just shoot the club up with no dambs given

Feels weird when a girl pays for everything.
laugh.gif

Like the chick I'm "seeing" is always stacked and always buys **** before hand. So whenever I try to pay, she's like oh I already paid.

She paid for a 2 hour massage for the both of us.... TWICE!
mean.gif
When I tried to pay, lady tells me that girl already paid.

I'm like bruh that's like $200 twice. Then she accidently steps on my new kicks I bought a few days ago...
 And she was like I'm so sorry, i'll clean it for you, I said it's all good... Then on Saturday, we meet up to get Boba, she bought me a the SAME kicks I bought.

I was like how did you even know my size? She says "guessed"
laugh.gif
We went to the mall and made her *** return it, because that was just to much already.
laugh.gif

You got a girl with some good faults man lol

What's the deal on this NT GroupME / Group chat though? 

Girl got on BC last monday...Made that thang official last night, No pull out at all 
laugh.gif
Quote:
sick.gif
would've returned the ones she stepped on too TBH. I don't like NB
laugh.gif
Dope that that girl is paying for all that but that does seem a bit excessive for that early.

But yeah seems like my chick has decent career where she can afford to treat herself and I and she def likes to eat and drink good. She said she hates those girls that brag about their man paying for everything and she wants to treat me and bring her own to the table. Said she likes being my sugar mama from time to time. In addition to the sweet potato pie she brought over Sunday she brought me 3 twice baked potatoes and 2 bottles of wine. I feel blessed. It's good to be back on team raw again also.
I'm bout to make some #TeamRAW shirts lol what colors would be nice?

She ain't my girl fam... but she is Wifey material. If she keeps it up, I may have to cuff her up.

Then the problem would be cutting off my rotations.

Question... obviously I'm talking to this girl, I hang out with her in a way I don't hang out with the other girls.

Nothing is official but I do like her. Is it wrong that I'm still smashing on the side?

She ain't my girl fam... but she is Wifey material. If she keeps it up, I may have to cuff her up.

Question... obviously I'm talking to this girl, I hang out with her in a way I don't hang out with the other girls.

Nothing is official but I do like her. Is it wrong that I'm still smashing on the side?

No, it's not wrong. If it feels wrong though maybe you could consider cuffing. I was still smashing the Nigerian chick even though I liked my current girl. Then I just knew after one time we hung out I didn't want to see anyone else but her.

Suuuurrrree lol I got you man

To me, nothing wrong with it. To her, it might be tho. I have said before how my wife when we were dating just told me not to tell her if I hit anybody else, but when I smashed one of my exes and she asked about it she was pissed and hurt when I told her. I was confused because she told me it was cool but was flippin'

Ultimately comes down to what y'all discuss, and even then she may say it's cool but may just be saying that so you can "choose her" instead of the side peices

Nope but you know at some point you will have to let them go.

Quote:

I'm bout to make some #TeamRAW shirts lol what colors would be nice?
I want mine in Pink............ :nerd:
lol j/k Blue

No, it's not wrong. If it feels wrong though maybe you could consider cuffing. I was still smashing the Nigerian chick even though I liked my current girl. Then I just knew after one time we hung out I didn't want to see anyone else but her.

This. .
I smashed my chick before I went to korea, it was our first time smashing...
went to korea got bodies there. came back smashed chick again was still talking to other chicks. but her and I just got serious she told me shes not talking to anyone else.. and if id id just be honest with her.
havent since.

You guys make valid points! Sometimes I get selfish about these things.

I don't wanna cuff her and still do the things I do and end up hurting her. These kind of things can scar a female (word to Kehlani)

Hopefully when/if you ask her she'll give you her honest answer instead of trying to test you

You guys make valid points! Sometimes I get selfish about these things.

I don't wanna cuff her and still do the things I do and end up hurting her. These kind of things can scar a female (word to Kehlani)
the whole point of cuffing is so you dont have to keep doing the things u dom. If you not ready to give up the fast life dont try bringing in a side car that has no interest in keeping up.

A few days ago I was posting about how I enjoy my alone time, and the girl I've been seeing does always understand that, well looks like I'll be having a lot more alone time :rofl:

Sunday night, we got in a fight, I said something I shouldn't have, when I should have bit my tongue, but whatever. So we were texting on and off yesterday, Small backstory, she HATES weed, has known since the day we met that I smoked. I have told her that I'm trying to stop smoking, which is true, even though her reasoning is ridiculous. Especially the way I've seen her act black out drunk. She has told me multiple times, she's okay if I smoke with my friends, just as long as I don't do it before I see her, so whatever.

So after texting all day and thinking we were still taking our day trip to Chicago Friday, girl hits me with "If I bought a drug test would you take it?" Like what? :smh: So I was like, "well no, I smoked 3 weeks ago, so I would fail." And she lost her mind, went off on me VIA text, and proceeded to block me on every form of social media and block my number. Well okay then.... :lol:

Very immature. The funny thing his, I've been to her mom and step dad's house, they grow in their basement, and her stepdad offered me a dab and then dabbed in front of me while I was there. Oh wellllll :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom