TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell is wrong with your girl? :lol: is she the police?

My girl doesn't want me blazed to the max 24 hours a day but doesn't give a damn if I smoke like a normal human and is constantly hounding me for edibles. :lol:

She sounds like she's trying extra hard to be controlling eff that.

The hell is wrong with your girl? :lol: is she the police?

My girl doesn't want me blazed to the max 24 hours a day but doesn't give a damn if I smoke like a normal human and is constantly hounding me for edibles. :lol:

She sounds like she's trying extra hard to be controlling eff that.

Well she aint my girl anymore :lol:

It was a constant battle, it was cool for her to drink and get hammered, but for me to smoke? Not okay. She claims she used to smoke and then got too high once and had a panic attack and freaked out, and lost track of reality, and has hated it ever since. Girl was crazy.

I'm not too worried about it. I guess I knew all along I could never be happy with her in the long run. For now I'm just going to focus on doing me. Hitting the gym, going to a few concerts again, traveling, when the right one comes along, I'll be ready, but I'm not trying to force things anymore.

Lesson learned.

A few days ago I was posting about how I enjoy my alone time, and the girl I've been seeing does always understand that, well looks like I'll be having a lot more alone time :rofl:

Sunday night, we got in a fight, I said something I shouldn't have, when I should have bit my tongue, but whatever. So we were texting on and off yesterday, Small backstory, she HATES weed, has known since the day we met that I smoked. I have told her that I'm trying to stop smoking, which is true, even though her reasoning is ridiculous. Especially the way I've seen her act black out drunk. She has told me multiple times, she's okay if I smoke with my friends, just as long as I don't do it before I see her, so whatever.

So after texting all day and thinking we were still taking our day trip to Chicago Friday, girl hits me with "If I bought a drug test would you take it?" Like what? :smh: So I was like, "well no, I smoked 3 weeks ago, so I would fail." And she lost her mind, went off on me VIA text, and proceeded to block me on every form of social media and block my number. Well okay then.... :lol:

My girl doesnt want me smoking either. Shes trying to be a cop so she has a good reason but i still feel like i shouldnt have to sacrifice for that. Not smoking is cool for me too just because of the chance of gettint tested at work and saving money.

I smoked while we talked for like 3 months or whatever. Then i got a DUI for weed (lol) and i chilled and stopped smoking. Now that i beat the case and **** i feel like i should be able to smoke when i want to. Not before i see her or anything, but if im with my homie or my brother i feel like i should be able to.

Idk man. You werent as involved as me but its a sucky situation. I feel like i shouldnt have to sacrifice somethint i enjoy doing. I feel like ill regret it when im dying. But its also good having peace of mind about my job and such.

A few days ago I was posting about how I enjoy my alone time, and the girl I've been seeing does always understand that, well looks like I'll be having a lot more alone time :rofl:

Sunday night, we got in a fight, I said something I shouldn't have, when I should have bit my tongue, but whatever. So we were texting on and off yesterday, Small backstory, she HATES weed, has known since the day we met that I smoked. I have told her that I'm trying to stop smoking, which is true, even though her reasoning is ridiculous. Especially the way I've seen her act black out drunk. She has told me multiple times, she's okay if I smoke with my friends, just as long as I don't do it before I see her, so whatever.

So after texting all day and thinking we were still taking our day trip to Chicago Friday, girl hits me with "If I bought a drug test would you take it?" Like what? :smh: So I was like, "well no, I smoked 3 weeks ago, so I would fail." And she lost her mind, went off on me VIA text, and proceeded to block me on every form of social media and block my number. Well okay then.... :lol:

Not enough information to go off here but to me this possibly sounds like she was still upset about whatever you said but shouldn't have Sunday night. The fact that you mentioned it first and you got in a fight over it indicates it was probably a big deal. What was the fight about? How did the fight end? You apologize or try to tell her she's wrong and you were right? Sometimes girls will shut down if they don't think they won a fight and then they will bring it back up again at the worst time or find something else stupid to fight with you about. In this case, I feel like she brought up the drug test to pick another fight with you that she knew she could win and then give you one last "F YOU, I'M RIGHT" before moving on, or to get back at you, or whatever reason. I only say this because it sounds like she clearly knows you'd fail it.

Either way, it doesn't matter because she sounds wack any way. And dude, never sacrifice :pimp: for a girl if it makes you happy. I've learned to just be upfront about my habits now because there's no sense in being with someone who is going to take issue over that. It is your decision and you aren't hurting anyone. My girl is a nerdy hippie so I got no issues here.

Not enough information to go off here but to me this possibly sounds like she was still upset about whatever you said but shouldn't have Sunday night. The fact that you mentioned it first and you got in a fight over it indicates it was probably a big deal. What was the fight about? How did the fight end? You apologize or try to tell her she's wrong and you were right? Sometimes girls will shut down if they don't think they won a fight and then they will bring it back up again at the worst time or find something else stupid to fight with you about. In this case, I feel like she brought up the drug test to pick another fight with you that she knew she could win and then give you one last "F YOU, I'M RIGHT" before moving on, or to get back at you, or whatever reason. I only say this because it sounds like she clearly knows you'd fail it.

Either way, it doesn't matter because she sounds wack any way. And dude, never sacrifice :pimp: for a girl if it makes you happy. I've learned to just be upfront about my habits now because there's no sense in being with someone who is going to take issue over that. It is your decision and you aren't hurting anyone. My girl is a nerdy hippie so I got no issues here.

You familiar with the track "Cut you off" by Kendrick? She likes to complain about her job that she works at for 5-10 hours a week and it's the way she complains can be extremely offsetting; reminds me of "always talking that whoopty woo, blaz a blah..."

Anyway, she went to complain about her job, and I said something along the lines of "you always complain about you're job" and she took it the wrong way, said I'm supposed to be the person she can complain and tell anything to. You know how it goes.

She doesn't sound like someone you want to be with man. Find someone you can :pimp: with or that doesn't care if you do that is about spreading positive vibes and words of encouragement. It's not good to surround yourself with complainers and the likes. Misery loves company and it sounds like she was bringing you down. Take it as a sign she's not for you and find another chick. I know you have to be there for your girl about work/family issues but if it becomes a consistent thing, personally, I just start to ignore it because they are doing it to themselves at that point. My sister and her bf are on and off every week and she's always calling me drunk trying to spill. Told he rrecently I'm not listening to her any more because she's clearly not happy and this is not a healthy relationship. Told her I love her but if she's going to put herself through this when she knows she's unhappy I'm not gonna be there to listen any more especially when she ignores all my fams advice.

She sounds like verse 2 of Lemme Freak

Not settling isn't just finding someone you're attracted to, but the vibe between you two is so right, so in sync. I realize so many people have never experienced this.

Real ****. If things don't workout with my new girl I'm going to be much more selective from here on out. I realize I was settling a lot in the past or would simply be with girls until they grew on me where I could tolerate them as a gf. I think my first love and current girl are the only ones I've ever really connected with were we were on the same page with everything.

Real ****. If things don't workout with my new girl I'm going to be much more selective from here on out. I realize I was settling a lot in the past or would simply be with girls until they grew on me where I could tolerate them as a gf. I think my first love and current girl are the only ones I've ever really connected with were we were on the same page with everything.

This is too relatable. Someday I hope to find that. It'll be much better than the crap I've been dealing with lol

Very immature. The funny thing his, I've been to her mom and step dad's house, they grow in their basement, and her stepdad offered me a dab and then dabbed in front of me while I was there. Oh wellllll
smokin.gif
Drop her and keep her parents lol
You familiar with the track "Cut you off" by Kendrick? She likes to complain about her job that she works at for 5-10 hours a week and it's the way she complains can be extremely offsetting; reminds me of "always talking that whoopty woo, blaz a blah..."

Anyway, she went to complain about her job, and I said something along the lines of "you always complain about you're job" and she took it the wrong way, said I'm supposed to be the person she can complain and tell anything to. You know how it goes.
My wife got on me about something similar. She would complain about her job too (I think women just love to talk about negative things about they jobs, almost like the news loves bad events) and when she would get done talking at times I would tell her she's wrong and tell her how I would have done it instead. She got made and was like well I didn't ask you for a lecture and said that she just wanted to vent.

So now, whenever she complains about work or anything all she gets from me is "Right" "Oh-okay" "Mm-hmm" until she asks me what I think

But all in all, you good. Move on, if she wants to be an adult and admit her wrong she'll find a way to do it. And if not you dropped a dead relationship early on

The fact that she asked if I would take a drug test like I'm a 14 year old child and she's my mother. I'm 28 years old. Its a plant. One that's about to be legal in my state. Whenever she would get upset and we'd get in fights, I'd always ask for her to judge me on my actions and how I treat her and act around her, and would pose the question, if I'm treating you well, why do you care so much that I smoke. Heck when we first starting hanging out , I would take breaks when we'd be chilling to go smoke, I cut that out completely so j was definitely making an effort to not do it around her.? She knew from day 1, and expected me to just completely stop? Yet it's still cool for her to drink and get hammered once or twice a week. How is that okay. this was always inevitable .

Last edited:
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. She was mad immature for that. You don't need someone like that anyway.

If she doesn't smoke send her to me lol, I don't smoke but the girl I'm talking to does (actually most girls I've talk to do) i never had a problem with it but I've missed numerous "chilled" section with girls on campus due to that.

dam my girl got her yambs on lock rn she broke her foot and wont let me smash been really bipolar lately :lol:

has known since the day we met that I smoked. I have told her that I'm trying to stop smoking, which is true, even though her reasoning is ridiculous. Especially the way I've seen her act black out drunk.

cut that dumb *** broad off :lol:

Last edited:
Damn bro :x the couple that blazes together, stays together.
As someone who's lost family members to lung cancer and have seen their mother struggle with cancer at fairly young age, I'm not too big on the whole smoking business. I've smoked cigarettes before as well hit a spliff here and there, however I don't really smoke nor want someone who does. Tried to get with someone in the past and I didn't mind that she blew trees, however when trees weren't available she'd smoke cigs and me and her would get into full blown arguments about it. I tried to get her to stop, but she didn't want to and she'd lie that she wasn't smoking when she was. One of the many reasons why we aren't still together.

Last edited:
As someone who's lost family members to lung cancer and have seen their mother struggle with cancer at fairly young age, I'm not too big on the whole smoking business. I've smoked cigarettes before as well hit a spliff here and there, however I don't really smoke nor want someone who does. Tried to get with someone in the past and I didn't mind that she blew trees, however when trees weren't available she'd smoke cigs and me and her would get into full blown arguments about it. I tried to get her to stop, but she didn't want to and she'd lie that she wasn't smoking when she was. One of the many reasons why we aren't still together.

I have actually never smoked a cig in my entire life, Never even tried one. But yeah, I mean obviously smoking anything isn't healthy for you. But it was still crazy how someone who clearly has issues with alcohol and controlling it, tries to tell me that she doesn't approve of my vice?

But nah, I have no intentions to ever see her again, I'm going to be much better off and can do MUCH better. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom