TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question TAY fam......

Me and my homies was having these conversations yesterday on the definition of Turning girls out, some said its laying the pipe on them heavy, some said spoiling them with money ( which i think is tricking) they a bit young minded but i think personally its when you actually can control they mind once you do the body is yours regardless. Turning out a chick basically is like a fein to you as it is to a crack pipe when she hooked she all yours what do y'all honestly think trying to pick y'all brains out

When i was younger i always believed turning them out was based purely on sexual acts. But older me believes the same as you. Its totally having them under your thumb. For lack of the better word their crack pipe

Meh... my definition has always been getting them to do things they normally would never do or have not done.

Going against their morals or just plain rebelling out. :lol:

Damn this was a while back but is these still the spots to hit up for crawfish? beside Hot n Juicy 
Mark Antony
Threes a crawfish spot in Rosslyn amazing ..

Always clarendon area
You talking Chasin tails? that spot is good too. I love those types of spots. There's another one in falls church called new orleans cajun seafood. Not as fancy as the others, not the best service, but delicious and cheap.

turning a girl out is basically having her do things she wouldnt normally do then starts to like it... 

ex. - making her **** you in front your friends

- going backdoor 

- running a train 

- smashing raw 

But this is the one to go hit up tho if you do not want Hot n Juicy/Chasin tail vibe
 The new orleans cajun? Oh yeah that spot is strictly for the per pound seafood specials, meh on the fried **** and anything else. It's almost like a little hood chinese spot, ask the owner about any specials. There was about 6 of us and we got out of there for around 120 with I don't know how many lbs of crawfish/crab legs/mussels/shrimp. And the beers are around 2 bucks. Ain't really no spot to impress a chick unless she's a wild foodie, you get better reactions from the cleaner hot n juicy/chasin tails atmosphere.

Last edited:
turning a girl out is basically having her do things she wouldnt normally do then starts to like it... 

- going backdoor 
      - running a train 
      - smashing raw 

This is my definition as well. It usually is, but it doesn't necessarily have to be sexual tho. For example, I knew this preppy chick that got bagged by a Gothic dude and changed her whole style to match him. Pretty much had her doing the stereotypical Gothic stuff that was far out of her character at that time.

Who has has smashed their girl in front of her friends?
well i seen my boy smash this one chick twice.. once on the way home in the backseat of his jeep and once when we were at her house... her friend was there and got super heated.. she wanted to fight my homeboy cause he was " disrespecting" her friend. I explained that she wanted it to go down and she's enjoying herself why u so mad??? i said lets get out of here so I can calm that kitty down. She happily obliged and let me beat it up for a couple hours...

my homeboy actually watched me and this one chick smash for like an hour... We wanted to run a train but she said she didnt get down like that but he could watch as close as he wants... this ***** was literally 3 feet away from us... lol my roommate walked in like 20 mins into it, like wtf is going on here... he turned around and said ill  be back tomorrow. 

i 've had a few chicks smash next to their friends.. 2 twin beds in the telli 2 vs 2 no lights ... me and my homeboy attempted to switch but they wasnt having it.. lol  thinking about it, i've samashed a few times with more than one other person in the room .. lol 

- going backdoor 
      - running a train 
      - smashing raw 

This is my definition as well. It usually is, but it doesn't necessarily have to be sexual tho. For example, I knew this preppy chick that got bagged by a Gothic dude and changed her whole style to match him. Pretty much had her doing the stereotypical Gothic stuff that was far out of her character at that time.

"turnt out" turning an innocent girl in a freak. Bringing the freak out of her. "Making her do things she wouldn't normally do then starts to like it" sounds like the perfect definition to me. I also would agree that it's sexual in nature most of the time.

On a side note, I have never ****** in front of my friends, or ran a train. There's only one D in the room when I get down. But I know we got some wild ones in here I'll let y'all cook.

My girl saw my snapchat of me watching the new Star Wars while wearing my Kylo Ren helmet last night and said she'd totally let me **** her while wearing it :lol: I'm waiting until I get the full costume then it's on :evil:

What's the best place to buy Broccoli Fest tickets? Is it called Broccoli Fest for any particular reason? :nerd:

Who has has smashed their girl in front of her friends?

Raises hand. Good time man, good times!

Not sure if this counts but last month when I met this chick at the lounge, her and her friends wanted to get late night sushi, they invited me but I told them that I didn't bring my car.

So they let me ride with them. It was a Dodge Durango with the the 3rd seat in the back.

Me and girl sat in the middle seat. She's was kissing my neck, licking my ears....

Ofcourse all the girls are all cheering and laughing. One of her friends says "geez get a room, might as well **** him here"

She lifts her dress and takes out her panties lol she takes my D out starts sucking while I'm fingering in from the back.

I look at her friends and they literally dazed like they're watching p0rn :lol: She hops on just starts riding the whole way there.

Last edited:
@Hennessy  I would smash a chick in front of you. I sure it would have happen this summer if I was out in the streets looking for yambs

srs

I've done it before

But this is the one to go hit up tho if you do not want Hot n Juicy/Chasin tail vibe

The new orleans cajun? Oh yeah that spot is strictly for the per pound seafood specials, meh on the fried **** and anything else. It's almost like a little hood chinese spot, ask the owner about any specials. There was about 6 of us and we got out of there for around 120 with I don't know how many lbs of crawfish/crab legs/mussels/shrimp. And the beers are around 2 bucks. Ain't really no spot to impress a chick unless she's a wild foodie, you get better reactions from the cleaner hot n juicy/chasin tails atmosphere.

Yeah just a no frills, straight seafood and cheap beer vibe. Same asian/new orleans style.
https://www.facebook.com/New-Orleans-Cajun-Seafood-Falls-Church-482197091847442/

What's the best place to buy Broccoli Fest tickets? Is it called Broccoli Fest for any particular reason?
nerd.gif
Bad timing. Looks like they just sold out an hour ago. I'm sure some will pop up on stubhub or craigslist. Broccoli City throws the festival. As a company, they promote healthy eating/living. I agree with the message but I'm just going for the music and to get drunk.

https://bcfestival.com/full-sections/

Damn. See if one of my girls friends has an extra or something. She wants me to go badly and it'd be cool to link up with y'all again.

My ex I did.

I can't smash my current girl in front of people but she is going to let me piihb though
i was sitting here like what is piihb..lol then i hit the :rofl:

My chick now wouldnt care if we smashed in front of people. But shes also less wild now so who knows.

Ive ran a train with a homie before. Not my cup of tea.

Plenty of public smashing but not where people could see unless they looked hard

Damn. See if one of my girls friends has an extra or something. She wants me to go badly and it'd be cool to link up with y'all again.
Definitely. It should be a good time. I'll let you know if I find someone with extra tickets.

My ex I did.

I can't smash my current girl in front of people but she is going to let me piihb though
i was sitting here like what is piihb..lol then i hit the :rofl:

My chick now wouldnt care if we smashed in front of people. But shes also less wild now so who knows.

Ive ran a train with a homie before. Not my cup of tea.

Plenty of public smashing but not where people could see unless they looked hard

I don't like it.

The image of multiple dudes in a room waiting to take turns, stoking themselves off to remain loaded. Never again!

Everyone has to be smashing if we are all the same room. Unless it's a threesome.

^ oh absolutely and even then im still sketchy. I was trying to explain to my girl. That dudes are dumb competitive. Which is why i dont want to hear about any other ninja she had interactions with.
Me not wanting to hear it Def don't want to see it possibly unfolding.

Best part of being out and about in public doing stuff with my girl this past weekend is she points out the fine chicks before I can even spot them. She makes sure I miss no fine booty :lol: Can't wait until we can approach a chick together, or I can just watch her approach a chick. She's really possessive of me so she said she's not sure if she would do a threesome (she's only done a threesome with two other girls) with me but I think it could go down. She said she'd get too jealous while I was with the other girl but I told her if she wants to hook up with another girl it's only fair I get to also.

Yo DMV crew my sister is visiting me this Saturday and we going out with my girl if y'all wanna join I'll let you know our plans once I figure it out.

Last edited:

@Hennessy
 I would smash a chick in front of you. I sure it would have happen this summer if I was out in the streets looking for yambs

srs

I've done it before
Thanks man
embarassed.gif
That means a lot to me <3
I'm going to pass though
roll.gif
And yo, I know your girl know we met through NT but stop bringing that up around my girl
mean.gif
Just refer to it as "the group chat" or something when you wanna discuss something from NT. You're gonna get me caught up
laugh.gif
I just going to say we hooped together and use analogies like I have to take the dog out 

but I got you my b.

Henn Saturday i'll let you know i think we're going to a wine festival here but it ends at 5. and i have to DD so she may be down.. I can bring the stuff if we do if not Sunday or next week.

My girl (and the girl before this ) knows i post on NT but none know i met some of you purely through here. they just think we all know each other and NT is a big group chat lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom