TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never smashed my "girl" in front of people, I dont think I could ever do that. I've done it before with a chick i was just messing with though. Almost tag teamed her once too but she was iffy at the last moment... very last moment smh. I'm glad to see my dmv cats out here winning though. I'm taken so I'm living threw yall 
smokin.gif

I finessed one of my friend's into smashing her raw the first time we ever smashed and afterwards she was freaking out like "oh my gosh, I can't believe we had sex bare" blah blah blah.

Does that count as turning her out?

Also, one of my boys wants me to run a train on a girl with him. I'm not sure I'm with it...

Last edited:
Pretty sure I asked if TAY DC was down to link for Broccoli Fest about a week agoooo..

Week ago.

I'll be arriving in DC on the 29th.

First time in the District.

Pull up on the kid.

went to deal with that stalker at his job, but he wasn't there. He caught wind I was there and is shook so I hear.

Stalk my girl I'll stalk you. :lol: flipped it on him real quick. heard he was asking how I knew where he worked. he also apologized to my girl via Facebook and said he only meant it to be a joke. FOH i'll still slap the **** out of him if I ever see him because that's just how I feel. I think I proved my point though especially since he had no idea I could find him so easy.

Still low key salty he wasn't there though, probably for the better though.

went to deal with that stalker at his job, but he wasn't there. He caught wind I was there and is shook so I hear.

Stalk my girl I'll stalk you. :lol: flipped it on him real quick. heard he was asking how I knew where he worked. he also apologized to my girl via Facebook and said he only meant it to be a joke. FOH i'll still slap the **** out of him if I ever see him because that's just how I feel. I think I proved my point though especially since he had no idea I could find him so easy.

GATOR AINT NEVER BEEN ABOUT NO $#!+

Pics of your girl?

Pics of your girl?

:nerd: she must be bad!

Yeah... i'm not feeling the going to his job, both ya'll look like suckas now. Must be sweet ***** satday up in there.

Kind of a beta move TBH. Still need pics of your girl to fully assess the situation though... My inbox is open :nerd:

But that reminds me I was talking to my girl on the phone last night (we talked for 2 1/2 hours straight :wow: ) and she said she had a funny story for me. I remember when I was with her this past weekend she got a phone call and was like, "oh no...", and said it was her exes mom calling her. She didn't answer. Then she got a phone call at 1 AM when we were together and ignored it. She said it was her ex and then her phone went off and he left a drunk message. So he called her a couple days ago because he realized he left a message but didn't remember what he said. Then he was telling her he saw her snapchat and instagram and wasn't happy she was seriously dating someone else. So the dudes mom was calling to warn her he was not happy. They broke up in August but were still friends and would talk about people they were dating here and there. But now that my girl is really serious with me this dude freaked out and wanted her back. She told him sorry but it's not happening and she's really into me. Son was SUPER salty but she says I have nothing to worry about he is too prideful and won't slip up like that again.

Then one of her coworkers saw me meeting up with her after work and confronted her about it. Asked her if she only dated white guys and it's not fair to give a white guy all of what she has to offer. She had to remind him that he is married and she is not interested any way :lol:

It always feels good to be dating a girl that other guys want so badly but I hate dealing with the BS. I already know when she gets dolled up to go out and wears a dress it's gonna cause some problems. I'm not a fighter or an aggressive dude and she's very loyal so I think we'll be good. If anything I'll get some free drinks out of it.

Last edited:
I can't send those type of pics out any more I have to respect my lady since we are official now :lol: Maybe one of these guys that has them can forward to you.

Last edited:
Respect [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Kind of a beta move TBH. Still need pics of your girl to fully assess the situation though... My inbox is open
nerd.gif

But that reminds me I was talking to my girl on the phone last night (we talked for 2 1/2 hours straight
eek.gif
) and she said she had a funny story for me. I remember when I was with her this past weekend she got a phone call and was like, "oh no...", and said it was her exes mom calling her. She didn't answer. Then she got a phone call at 1 AM when we were together and ignored it. She said it was her ex and then her phone went off and he left a drunk message. So he called her a couple days ago because he realized he left a message but didn't remember what he said. Then he was telling her he saw her snapchat and instagram and wasn't happy she was seriously dating someone else. So the dudes mom was calling to warn her he was not happy. They broke up in August but were still friends and would talk about people they were dating here and there. But now that my girl is really serious with me this dude freaked out and wanted her back. She told him sorry but it's not happening and she's really into me. Son was SUPER salty but she says I have nothing to worry about he is too prideful and won't slip up like that again.

Then one of her coworkers saw me meeting up with her after work and confronted her about it. Asked her if she only dated white guys and it's not fair to give a white guy all of what she has to offer. She had to remind him that he is married and she is not interested any way
laugh.gif

It always feels good to be dating a girl that other guys want so badly but I hate dealing with the BS. I already know when she gets dolled up to go out and wears a dress it's gonna cause some problems. I'm not a fighter or an aggressive dude and she's very loyal so I think we'll be good. If anything I'll get some free drinks out of it.
Nah, I can't call it a beta move. I think I woulda showed face too just to let him know I don't just exist but I'm HERE. Wouldn't lay hands on em or anything but just lay it flat that you gon respect me whether I threaten ya life or am congratulating you on a great accomplishment.

We had a convo about "appropriate" dress code for your significant other and I told my wife short shorts or whatever don't bother me cause of course I wanna see you in em. But I make it clear to her that you know that stuff attracts attention from all kinds and if I need to assert myself on somebody I will

Yeah... i'm not feeling the going to his job, both ya'll look like suckas now. Must be sweet ***** satday up in there.

:lol: man I felt like a chump. I was just like welp I know he works here and if I got him cornered he isn't going to be able to do a damn thing but accept these hands. Dude went od out of line.

Me and my girl are friends with his boss so he would have just made him go outside and get dealt with. Oh well. It's the only spot I know where I could find him. Either way he's shook as hell now so whatever.

Kind of a beta move TBH. Still need pics of your girl to fully assess the situation though... My inbox is open :nerd:

But that reminds me I was talking to my girl on the phone last night (we talked for 2 1/2 hours straight :wow: ) and she said she had a funny story for me. I remember when I was with her this past weekend she got a phone call and was like, "oh no...", and said it was her exes mom calling her. She didn't answer. Then she got a phone call at 1 AM when we were together and ignored it. She said it was her ex and then her phone went off and he left a drunk message. So he called her a couple days ago because he realized he left a message but didn't remember what he said. Then he was telling her he saw her snapchat and instagram and wasn't happy she was seriously dating someone else. So the dudes mom was calling to warn her he was not happy. They broke up in August but were still friends and would talk about people they were dating here and there. But now that my girl is really serious with me this dude freaked out and wanted her back. She told him sorry but it's not happening and she's really into me. Son was SUPER salty but she says I have nothing to worry about he is too prideful and won't slip up like that again.

Then one of her coworkers saw me meeting up with her after work and confronted her about it. Asked her if she only dated white guys and it's not fair to give a white guy all of what she has to offer. She had to remind him that he is married and she is not interested any way :lol:

There is alway some dudes hitting on her and doing something lame. That's bound to happen and always laughable.

This dude found her on Facebook and sent a god damn **** pic. I'm like aight now I need to step in.

And it's not like I went there acting a fool. I calmly asked if he was around and then left when he wasn't.

Last edited:
There is alway some dudes hitting on her and doing something lame. That's bound to happen and always laughable.

This dude found her on Facebook and sent a god damn **** pic. I'm like aight now I need to step in.

And it's not like I went there acting a fool. I calmly asked if he was around and then left when he wasn't.
he did that knowing you were with her??

She's a very pretty lady. I say lady because she looks older. How old are y'all? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom