TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the chick from Monday we didnt meet up because of some other **** but we met for lunch today, the fact that this chick is throwing in my face I haven't smashed yet has me sick.I have never waited this long for p in my life from a girl I talk to pretty much everyday **** feels weird..were supposed to go out Sunday ..if I don't smash then I'm cutting her off I can't chase her anymore

Shes probably doing this **** because I flaked on our first 2 dates lol

Last edited:
Update on the chick from Monday we didnt meet up because of some other **** but we met for lunch today, the fact that this chick is throwing in my face I haven't smashed yet has me sick..were supposed to go out Sunday ..if I don't smash then I'm cutting her off I can't chase her anymore
I'll WIO at brunch...trust

But if you was the one that end up getting hurt could you go back to your girl?
:rofl:
Nobody ever thinks of that.
Everyone thinks they got them hands
Everyone thinks they can hand out fades

Lets not act like dudes havnt been taking up boxing, mma, etc in their spare time

:lol: yeah that's always a possibility.

Dude is extra soft and way smaller than me though. Not really worried about it. I'm not about that squaring up and boxing life anyways I'm not 15. But you can't just be sending d pics out like it's all good.

I'm over it though. Dude got that picture blasted around to at least 100 people though restaurant group texts and everyone is clowning him super hard. Like he can't show is face in damn near any bar around here at this point without getting laughed at. When girls form together they are straight evil. :rofl:

Last edited:
So he ****** his ***** and laid him flat?

mean.gif

This is why you swing the second someone steps up to your face. like what are you waiting for? Him to hit you first? Nope.

Those windmill punches weren't helping matters. :lol:

Last edited:
This is why you swing the second someone steps up to your face. like what are you waiting for? Him to hit you first? Nope.

Those windmill punches weren't helping matters. :lol:
waiting to get his *** whooped :lol:

I didn't get played since we're single but damn I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda salty...same girl from before me n this chick been talking..were on the verge of getting serious... She hits me with "I thought we were in a relationship" but then proceeds to say I set up a date with another guy I say that's not cool your not my girl but if we're on the verge of becoming serious how does that look...she hits me with I don't want to be your girl I just want to be friends...it's cool I'm glad this happened....I was off my game for the last 2 months but I'm bouncing back Better than ever

Women are funny, shes saying it's my fault because I didn't make it official lol and that I played her she's crazy..real talk I can't even be mad because I still was smashing other girls throughout the time of us talking ..it wasnt till this week when I really considered getting serious with her

Last edited:
*damn son where'd u find this*

the sounds dude made on the ground :lol:

"big time, big time RIGHT HERE!" :lol:

Damn TAY homies... what a night!

Pre-gamed at the Pacquiao/Bradley fight. Turned up alittle, then a bunch of us went to this Rave/Black Light event in Vegas.

Had a blast but I had to work in the morning, so I told everyone that I'm out. Told my main chick that she can stay because all her best friends and family from out of town is there.

She tells me no, that she's doesn't wanna stay with them, she wants to be with me. But I'm like well it's pointless because I'm just gonna crash, gotta wake up at 4am.

She tells me that she's worried that i'll oversleep because I drank a lot, and she thinks it's best if she sleeps over to be my "alarm clock" :lol:

Fast forward, we end up getting it in all night. Made her squirt like 10 times. She passes out face flat on the bed, breathing heavily.

She gets up and askes me how I'm gonna make her bust so much, yet I haven't came yet. I tell her that I'm a pleaser, I enjoy satisfying others.

She pushes me down, and starts deep throating that **** out of me, I let her know that I'm about to bust....

Instead of moving back like I thought she was gonna do, she leans forward, puts it in her mouth and just swallows everything clean.

I went from...

View media item 1988412
To...

19c26092_BmCSJBNIAAAh64C.jpeg

Last edited:
Another win for The Don.

Santa Monica is not fair. Feel bad for people who love anywhere else in the US [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom