TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the feedback y'all and henn get your foot of my neck lol

You and Mark been on my *** recently lol but it's all good I appreciate it

Last edited:
If she's serious about you, that shouldn't even be an issue. You might have to check her on that or just drop her.

Lol my bad dude I'm not trying to be at your neck. But I just remembered you were that dude who said he was gonna stop posting about his girl so I don't feel bad :lol: Actually suberzat1 suberzat1 and I were about to hit happy hour yesterday and he was like, "let's go to the spot dude with a bunch of numbers in his name was talking about," and I'm like sure. Then we get there and it's McCormick's and right before we walked in I was like, "wait... I'm not about to go to happy hour here and pay $10 a drink." Ended up going somewhere else in DuPont and it was $10 for a shot Evan Williams reserve and two Yuenglings :pimp: But thanks for the recommendation we'll have to hit it up another time. Today?

Last edited:
roll.gif
 dude with a bunch of numbers

C'mon bro... not like events like these :lol:

Broski... I LIVE in Vegas :lol: I patrol in Vegas. I see these girls every night.

Yes there are foreign people everyday, but c'mon B, u know better than that.

Lol I honestly disagree. Baddest Latina I ever touched was a summer weekend out there. Nothing changes for me on a fight night in terms of talent.

eating butt and liking to basically get pissed on.... smh

you young kids these days I tell ya...lol 

Pass on the R Kelly style

But what's wrong with eating da butt b?

Used to do it to my ex all the time, she was always clean as a whistle down there so I didn't mind at all. She loved it, I loved it, it was a great time. Most of the time she was so wet her p juice would drip there too so it mostly tasted like that. *shrug*

Dude you are str8 nasty

I always looked down on it and thought it was disgusting until I just went for it. It was actually on my first date with my girl. I was wasted and was just ravaging her. It was odorless, clean, and I wanted put my tongue there :pimp: No shame. You were actually sleeping on the couch in my living room as this all went down :rofl: I haven't done it since but not because I didn't enjoy it. It's not really something I plan to do during sex it's just gotta happen.

Originally Posted by Hennessy  

Originally Posted by Suberzat1  

Dude you are str8 nasty
I always looked down on it and thought it was disgusting until I just went for it. It was actually on my first date with my girl. I was wasted and was just ravaging her. It was odorless, clean, and I wanted put my tongue there
pimp.gif
No shame. You were actually sleeping on the couch in my living room as this all went down
roll.gif
I haven't done it since but not because I didn't enjoy it. It's not really something I plan to do during sex it's just gotta happen.
Originally Posted by spizike231  

Originally Posted by 011781  

eating butt and liking to basically get pissed on.... smh

you young kids these days I tell ya...lol 
Pass on the R Kelly style

But what's wrong with eating da butt b?

Used to do it to my ex all the time, she was always clean as a whistle down there so I didn't mind at all. She loved it, I loved it, it was a great time. Most of the time she was so wet her p juice would drip there too so it mostly tasted like that. *shrug*
I swear you savages better not ruin it for the rest of us non-eaters...

Thankfully over the course of the past year every girl I've hit has low key wanted to give me the top from the beginning, almost like it's becoming the norm, I like that. *DJ Khaled Voice*

As a non-eater, I can't be out here feeling obligated to do something that makes my stomach turn.

Last edited:
Fell off the Tinder game lately the past 3 months, had some matches but most of them weren't down to meet up like that :smh:

Anyway, last weekend was my birthday weekend, went to a concert/rave/massive in LA, whatever you call it, and had no intention of hooking up
But during the event, I noticed someone was fanning me from behind, took a look back and noticed it was some Asian chick with some nice assets :evil:
So I was like F it, time to make some convo and got her snapchat by the end of the night :lol:
Anyway, I learned this woman is 4 years younger than me....I'm getting old brehs
Not a dealbreaker of course though
Anyway, imma hit her up to chill after her finals week and see what happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom