TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all nasty  
laugh.gif

Damn b ****** in here really eating the butt after a girls day of pooting and twerking in the bar/club geez yall a new breed

They both busted tho

Chick on the left looks like a snail and chick on the right looks like handsome squidword

Last edited:
Pass on the R Kelly style

But what's wrong with eating da butt b?

Used to do it to my ex all the time, she was always clean as a whistle down there so I didn't mind at all. She loved it, I loved it, it was a great time. Most of the time she was so wet her p juice would drip there too so it mostly tasted like that. *shrug*
Tried it for the first time with my girl and never going back :smokin

Chick on the left can get it asap like the mob. 8)

Booty. P. Toes. Belly button. Nostril. My tongue goes everywhere on her body. Don't knock it till you try it.
I don't know about all that, but maybe it's the fact that I haven't done many of these in so long. I've eaten booty without realizing it cause I was laying down eating P from the back. I passed my tongue on the chocolate starfish a few times, tastes like nothing.

yo yall some crazy savages :lol: I get what ur saying when yall in the moment and it just happens but right now just thinking bout eating the butt just doesn't get me going lol. Only crazy thing ive done is licking toes to this chick who loved it, didn't do much for me but when I'm smashin and licking her toes and she goes off moanin :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I've never sucked toes, don't think I ever will. Only thing I've done during foreplay was kiss her feet and ankles while working my way up.

Toes are disgusting fam
Y'all don't know if they got some fungus growing around there mane
I always check a woman's feet out to see if they nice, no Rex Ryan. But it's not like dudes doing this to randoms, only the main gets that treatment.

Nibble on her ears [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

This is regular stuff though, well atleast I thought so. Start on the neck and then play with the earlobes a little.

Matter of fact I had a girl lick the inside of my ears :lol: :lol: :lol: it felt weird at first but then the feeling was like :wow:
yea the nibbling is just regular foreplay that starts setting up the mood. First time I had the inside of my ear licked was from this older chick I had a huge crush on at the time. I was 12 and she was 15, ....Cynthea, wherever you are thank you for releasing the freak in me :pimp:

What is there to do at Santa Monica? :lol: no disrespect

No disrespect, but you must not know anything about LA [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Partying in Pasadena and DTLA? Come on b. SM has the best talent and its night and day...

EVERYTHING :pimp:

This man knows

Last edited:
Was out in Santa Monica this past week on ocean ave. It was live as fuh & summer dresses everywhere. And it was only Thursday

What is there to do at Santa Monica? :lol: no disrespect

No disrespect, but you must not know anything about LA [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Partying in Pasadena and DTLA? Come on b. SM has the best talent and its night and day...

EVERYTHING :pimp:

This man knows
The freeway discourages me from driving out to Santa Monica lol
Although I do like the Promenade
I just stay in DTLA for the edm clubs :lol:

Was out in Santa Monica this past week on ocean ave. It was live as fuh & summer dresses everywhere. And it was only Thursday

Oh yeah... Had bottles at Bungalow Saturday during the day and man... [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

The freeway discourages me from driving out to Santa Monica lol
Although I do like the Promenade
I just stay in DTLA for the edm clubs :lol:

Smh need to make it out here man. SM girls are 10x better than DTLA

Bungalow is getting overly crowded. Line was deep at 1pm on Sunday. Would post up video but can't upload from mobile.

Went to my first edm show at Exchange LA because my friend got a table for his bday. Probably the best place to hook up since I'm sure most people weren't sober in the least.

There's plenty of gems hidden all around SoCal. I personally prefer Westside and Hollywood over DTLA where the overly aggressive bums still run the streets like zombies.

C/s on SM, it's so easy and the girls are nice. Bungalow is like shooting fish in a barrel

I'm biased because I live on the Westside but SM > DTLA

Bungalow is getting overly crowded. Line was deep at 1pm on Sunday. Would post up video but can't upload from mobile.

Went to my first edm show at Exchange LA because my friend got a table for his bday. Probably the best place to hook up since I'm sure most people weren't sober in the least.

There's plenty of gems hidden all around SoCal. I personally prefer Westside and Hollywood over DTLA where the overly aggressive bums still run the streets like zombies.

Did they change the time it opens? Usually doesn't open until 2. People weren't lining up an hour early were they?

South Bay is another easy spot where the women are chill, laid-back and easy

I have a love/hate relationship with the bungalow. No cover and chill vibe. But too many LA transplants faking the funk is the turn off. Once I had to wingman my friend. Girl wanted to talk edm and asked me if I liked Kygo :lol: shoutout to Sirius radio because I would be clueless without that thing.

I donno, man. I usually never get there until 4-5ish Sunday or 9-10 on Friday or Saturday nights. Line was deep and moving super slow. I was told to arrive at a certain time and I did.

I have a love/hate relationship with the bungalow. No cover and chill vibe. But too many LA transplants faking the funk is the turn off. Once I had to wingman my friend. Girl wanted to talk edm and asked me if I liked Kygo :lol: shoutout to Sirius radio because I would be clueless without that thing.

I donno, man. I usually never get there until 4-5ish Sunday or 9-10 on Friday or Saturday nights. Line was deep and moving super slow. I was told to arrive at a certain time and I did.

Gotcha

We usually roll after brunch to beat the lines. Do Brick and Mortar until about 145 and Uber over to Bungalow

Haven't done that in a long time though

Opens at 2. Bottles there is a straight win.

Shangra-la is another spot that is ideal.

My move for dates has been brunch and then take them to a day drinking spot like the before mentioned.

Now that summers here, picking up at these spots is easy money.

Brick and Mortar is a good nightmare to have [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm actually over by Overland right now at Bigfoot doing trivia with some girls hahahaha.

Just finished smashing this lil slim thick chick and I just met her, vagina was magnificent. A1 would hit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom