TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
adobecs4 adobecs4
wp-1463567742321.gif

I'm catching up on this thread but I wanted to drop my 1 cents on the topic a few pages back about cats letting another man buy their girl a drink. Grrrrrr I'm angry just thinking about it. If she's or with her girls..whatever, you can't control that. But at the end of the day if son buys her a drink, she should know to just take her drink and leave.

Now if I'm on one side of the venue, and my shorty is at the bar, or if I leave for a quick minute to go to the bathroom, and come back to see some weirdo buying my shorty a drink (without asking her) best believe Imma slide up right next to her, put my arm around her, drink the drink he bought her, drink HIS drink, look at him and see what HE'S trying to get into. I dare youuuu to come against meeeee (Joe Hooker voice)

Caught a couple shorties eying the pipe print today :smh: :lol:

Went to grab a cup of coffee, had some tight slacks on and for some reason I had the swole meat on deck (sorry the material of the slacks + that cool breeze does magical things to me, my G). So its leaning down my right leg and I just said "**** it, im not even gonna try to hide it" I stood up straight, stuck my chin up and got to walking. I saw atleast 5 girls take a glance within a 2 block walk. Not to mention, my pants were gray

Received a random text :

"Make me laugh"
"My bf just left me"

Game over

:evil:

You're standing in line bruh :lol: Oldest trick in the book.

I was smashing this chick before her bf. We stopped because she got into a relationship. Now i asked her to make me a diner when i come back from vacation and i'll sign her to a ten day contract and then put her back on the starting five.

I'm catching up on this thread but I wanted to drop my 1 cents on the topic a few pages back about cats letting another man buy their girl a drink. Grrrrrr I'm angry just thinking about it. If she's or with her girls..whatever, you can't control that. But at the end of the day if son buys her a drink, she should know to just take her drink and leave.

Now if I'm on one side of the venue, and my shorty is at the bar, or if I leave for a quick minute to go to the bathroom, and come back to see some weirdo buying my shorty a drink (without asking her) best believe Imma slide up right next to her, put my arm around her, drink the drink he bought her, drink HIS drink, look at him and see what HE'S trying to get into. I dare youuuu to come against meeeee (Joe Hooker voice)

This right here had me rollin just now

Caught a couple shorties eying the pipe print today
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Went to grab a cup of coffee, had some tight slacks on and for some reason I had the swole meat on deck (sorry the material of the slacks + that cool breeze does magical things to me, my G). So its leaning down my right leg and I just said "**** it, im not even gonna try to hide it" I stood up straight, stuck my chin up and got to walking. I saw atleast 5 girls take a glance within a 2 block walk. Not to mention, my pants were gray
That ego boost never gets old
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Caught a couple shorties eying the pipe print today :smh: :lol:

My dude walked out of this Starbucks playin no games.

He out here trynna get drafted, showin off his talents all while doing a simple walk in front of these broads.

You shoulda hit em w/ that classic NT "what that thang smell like" look, swooped up a couple numbers on your way out and pimp limped your way outta there famb.

I'm boutta start doin this more often, and I better not hear nothin from anyone, considering we got women flaunting their assets left and right.

:rofl: sometimes I wonder what FlyNy look like. But then I realize the image that's in my head now is probably perfect and I don't want it tainted.

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sadcam.png[/quote]
Time to go to the temple and pray, my friend.
[GALLERY="media, 2070567"][/GALLERY]

Some of you guys are beasts. My friend is on team raw because he doesn't wanna spend bread for condoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom