TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... if you were up in your feelings acting like a *****, then apologize 

sometimes I apologize just to end petty beef... even if I wasn't in the wrong.... it's more or less an apology for taking part in an argument over nothing 

but don't do it because you scared of the consequences

sometimes I apologize just to end petty beef... even if I wasn't in the wrong.... it's more or less an apology for taking part in an argument over nothing 

That's why I'm considering it. I'm not wrong here, just to dead an argument.

Change your sig if you do. Cuz you no longer on a savage journey with that weakness.
laugh.gif

@AdobeCS4

You're a handsome, delicious dude who did NO wrong in this situation. When you called your girl out on her behavior, she proceeds to disrespect you.

Now you're thinking of running back with your tail between your legs after you dropped the truth on her?
I told her no problem, hopefully the real you flies back home Saturday. Then hung up.
tired.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, I would just let it ride out. I'm not a fan or fighting or fixing fights over the phone. Let's be adults and speak about it face to face. Just wait until she gets back and tell her how you were feeling.

I dunno bout did no wrong man, my dude up in here crying every day talking he doesn't know what he's gonna do while his girl is away... then gets up all in his feels when he finds out she's living her life, having fun and not writhing in a corner all miserable like a needy lil *****. Famb you need to cut iiit. Get your balls back.

Honestly, I would just let it ride out. I'm not a fan or fighting or fixing fights over the phone. Let's be adults and speak about it face to face. Just wait until she gets back and tell her how you were feeling.
Most likely what I'll do when I pick her up from the airport.

I dunno bout did no wrong man, my dude up in here crying every day talking he doesn't know what he's gonna do while his girl is away... then gets up all in his feels when he finds out she's living her life, having fun and not writhing in a corner all miserable like a needy lil *****. Famb you need to cut iiit. Get your balls back.
I know bruh. I've been back and forth. Idk. You're right though. Take a few days to get my balls back and go from there.

Just rub one out jeez
Or just get off NT today and go play some hoops/ run at the park
Do something to get your mind off her

I get off work in an hour. Hoops sounds good. There's a court that's open late too. I'm off tomorrow so probably go on a day trip to a beach or something.

Hooping, gaming, and chilling with the homies is what I would have been doing if my girl left on vacation and we had an argument.

Too easy

I havent been in here much, but skimmed through some pages on dudes getting on Henn about dudes buying your girl drinks. At the end of the day its all on how your girl responds and deals with the situation. Spanish who is now my full on gf dated an nfl player for a couple of years. They didnt work out but he tries to get her back. She told him she was with someone (me) and its over between them two. Before she met me, she talked to another nfl player but chose to be with me. He would text her etc, but she never responds. She makes me aware of whats going on but never in a way to make me jealous. I can get pissed off, but there will be guys trying to get at her all the time. But what makes me comfortable is that trust. I know how she is and the type of person she is, so I never get jealous. Shes has no issues blocking who ever without me saying a word. She knows her place and is always thoughtful about howd Id feel. But if I ever have an issues shes more than willing to accommodate.
Basically, if you know your girl and trust her, then a guy buying her a drink isnt a big deal

Last edited:

Think about it like this. If you do hit her up won't you wonder if she was ever going to say something or she was just going to be content with you not in her life? I'm only saying it like this because y'all seem to have issues and IMO you're just delaying the end result if you go back.

Man she just left for work for a week, the hell are y'all talking about. Didn't sound like they had issues before she left, dude is just clingy. I feel like I'm missing something.

I'm just trolling be honest :lol:

Wait till she comes back and go from there is what I would do.

Last edited:
Man she just left for work for a week, the hell are y'all talking about. Didn't sound like they had issues before she left, dude is just clingy. I feel like I'm missing something.
The power of her yambs hypnotized him for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom