TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I'm not planning on saying it, but how does one go about having the awkward conversation after lol. Usually it's "normal" that 10 months in both partners tell each other that, so she's obviously gunna be frustrated and disappointed and think something is wrong with herself

Last edited:
I have deep feelings for you.
And i care about. Im not ready for that word but i know i have these feelings
Yea I'm not planning on saying it, but how does one go about having the awkward conversation after lol. Usually it's "normal" that 10 months in both partners tell each other that, so she's obviously gunna be frustrated and disappointed and think something is wrong with herself

I **** with the phrase deep feelings b

And da I'm not ready for that word [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Basically articulates what I wanted to get across in a good way

Last edited:
Ay papis

Been dating my girl for 10 months now, still never told her I loved her. But she couldn't contain it anymore, I know she has for months, and she got me a card and m&ms that say I love you baby on it :lol:

It's mad cute but idk b. I knew this moment would come. But I never planned for it. Like I feel like its weird that I don't say it back, but it just wouldn't feel right for some reason.

dog i was the same with my girl i was with her for a few months already and she told me she loved me first and when i didnt say anything back she was like its okay i already know you arent ready

The only people I don't feel at least a little awkward saying I love them are my Mom and Grandma. No idea why tho.

It's funny, the only person i'm really comfy saying i love you to is my older sister, moreso than my parents. We grew and lived together through young adulthood and battled a lot of **** together, so we have that deep bond. My recent ex loves me to death, but I don't feel the same (she knows this) and it feels horrible, especially when you actually care about the person.

"I'm still learning to fall in love with you but I'm enjoying every second of the journey" *shrugs*

"I'm still learning to fall in love with you but I'm enjoying every second of the journey" *shrugs*

Playa playa

I've used the whole "I've been hurt before, but you're slowly bringing all the pieces together for my heart to love again"

Never even had to say it for the rest of our relationship, when I broke up with her 3 months later. :lol:

Last edited:
Havent been to the strip club in a minute.

Strip clubs really aint my thang, but i been wantin to smack some *** while smokin a blunt and tossin 37$.

Things been a lil edgy between my girl and i for about a week. Im feelin like the next thing she says that I dont like, im goin off and then ima burn off. Immature, but hey, im not tryna cheat, just tryna wild out a lil bit.

It took me a while to tell my wife I loved her when we were dating. Just explain to her why you're not ready yet. She may be frustrated but she'll respect that more than you trying to dance around it
Havent been to the strip club in a minute.

Strip clubs really aint my thang, but i been wantin to smack some *** while smokin a blunt and tossin 37$.

Things been a lil edgy between my girl and i for about a week. Im feelin like the next thing she says that I dont like, im goin off and then ima burn off. Immature, but hey, im not tryna cheat, just tryna wild out a lil bit.
Strip clubs my ish, if I could afford it I'd be trickin' every weekend.

Be careful man, that wild'n out can cause long term damage with ya girl. Weigh ya options

It took me a while to tell my wife I loved her when we were dating. Just explain to her why you're not ready yet. She may be frustrated but she'll respect that more than you trying to dance around it

Strip clubs my ish, if I could afford it I'd be trickin' every weekend.

Be careful man, that wild'n out can cause long term damage with ya girl. Weigh ya options

I feel ya, but its not like ite gona become a constant thing. I got out of prison and STILL havent went to the strip club, not like its on the to do list, but wit the way she been actin, man i need a night to myself to do what i want. Im.l a loyal dude and she holds me down, but i aint fittna cheat so i just need some fun. Not just koolin wit the homies, its in me to just want to wild out a lil on some innocent/boysgonbeboys type ****

yoooo Atown in VA be LIT. Went there this past sunday and my goodness.

Def tryna go there again sometime soon...

I feel ya, but its not like ite gona become a constant thing. I got out of prison and STILL havent went to the strip club, not like its on the to do list, but wit the way she been actin, man i need a night to myself to do what i want. Im.l a loyal dude and she holds me down, but i aint fittna cheat so i just need some fun. Not just koolin wit the homies, its in me to just want to wild out a lil on some innocent/boysgonbeboys type ****
Yea, just tell her you need some "Me Time" at the booby bar. If she held you down while you was locked up I'm sure she can respect a night out to collect ya thoughts.

One thing I stress with my wife is communication. I had to tell her that since we married we shouldn't be afraid to say anything to each other, no matter what. Just be real with her

Yea, just tell her you need some "Me Time" at the booby bar. If she held you down while you was locked up I'm sure she can respect a night out to collect ya thoughts.

One thing I stress with my wife is communication. I had to tell her that since we married we shouldn't be afraid to say anything to each other, no matter what. Just be real with her

Communication is a MUST, thats a problem im having.
One thing i hate about communication is texting...always take stuff the wrong way or how THEY want to hear the txt message.
And personally i never told my shawty im going to the strip club, its a no no for me. Plus IMO telling a girl you need "me time" is like breaking up to them...Jus make sure she understand its not even that.

Last edited:
Communication is a MUST, thats a problem im having.
One thing i hate about communication is texting...always take stuff the wrong way or how THEY want to hear the txt message.
And personally i never told my shawty im going to the strip club, its a no no for me. Plus IMO telling a girl you need "me time" is like breaking up to them...Jus make sure she understand its not even that.
This is why I communicate about serious things in person. Texts can always be misconstrued.

******* are stupid as ****** interpreting texts. I've learned to keep it simple with these chicks. Trying to be overly smooth and witty and they can take it the wrong way lol. Let's hang out das it.

Ive had to even stop texting stuff because i was misinterpreting things also. One of our arguments was because. I didnt know what emoji meant. Supposdely the sad face meant she was sorry. Instead of just saying sorry.

yoooo Atown in VA be LIT. Went there this past sunday and my goodness.

Def tryna go there again sometime soon...
Their brunch definitely has some talent. I tried to tell people a few weeks ago. Never went there at night tho.

Their brunch definitely has some talent. I tried to tell people a few weeks ago. Never went there at night tho.

ive been to brunch once, always poppin from what i hear.

But after going a coupe of nights its always a hit/miss with it but ive been lucky most times.

Yo im being srs im down for a NT summit up there. Shoot first round is even on me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom