TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

I may have drunkenly said the L word during a wild session of sex the other night....old lady been extra friendly since then. :smh. I hope i was dreaming haha

ive been to brunch once, always poppin from what i hear.

But after going a coupe of nights its always a hit/miss with it but ive been lucky most times.

Yo im being srs im down for a NT summit up there. Shoot first round is even on me

I'm always down. Gonna be like 4 people from here that show up tho. What ever happened to that baseball game? I went yesterday and the females were out there for the picking.

Had a plan to meet this chick tonight I met from okcupid and she told me this morning that she's gonna pass because she didn't felt a connection between us during our phone conversations.

On to the next one

At least she didny use you for a free meal and drinks.

True. Chicks really do this without a care for the dude. Sit through a date chewing and nodding their head then, "it was nice meeting you," after the bill been paid :lol:

Last edited:
Shorty as bad a ****. Got to find her

She was like 5"5', bubble but, brown skin, either Puerto Rican & black or Dominican, full *** lips, long brown and blonde hair sitting in a ratchet *** bun.

"We belong together" played during the dream

Damn near came on myself when I kissed her.

Than I woke up :stoneface:

Last edited:
Just because a chick asks the guy for his number does not always mean she's interested
Why would she ask for his jack then in that particular situation ? Again, some of y'all overthink things. It's just that easy.

True. Chicks really do this without a care for the dude. Sit through a date chewing and nodding their head then, "it was nice meeting you," after the bill been paid :lol:
:smh: I overheard some girls talking about this at work the other day like its some kind of badge of honor.

Same chicks are giving it up when you txt them "come thru & chill"

So no need to spend $ on dates

Why would she ask for his jack then in that particular situation ? Again, some of y'all overthink things. It's just that easy.
Yea... I was def overthinking ****. I called girl from OP Mon and we had a laugh about how she wasn't sure if the attraction was mutual, since I refused her my #. I figure she ignored my initial text to "test" if I would be interested enough to pursue her by waiting for a call. Anyway, were supposed to be linking up for brunch on Sunday, so most likely imma be clappin them cheeks before sunset.

Yea... I was def overthinking ****. I called girl from OP Mon and we had a laugh about how she wasn't sure if the attraction was mutual, since I refused her my #. I figure she ignored my initial text to "test" if I would be interested enough to pursue her by waiting for a call. Anyway, were supposed to be linking up for brunch on Sunday, so most likely imma be clappin them cheeks before sunset.

Here you go overthinking again . Chill

These women nowadays are the devil man , I have a friend who literally tell me she's gonna go ahead and get a free meal today , preferably a nice steak .

Shorty as bad a ****. Got to find her

She was like 5"5', bubble but, brown skin, either Puerto Rican & black or Dominican, full *** lips, long brown and blonde hair sitting in a ratchet *** bun.

"We belong together" played during the dream

Damn near came on myself when I kissed her.

Than I woke up :stoneface:

Don't worry cuh, it'll be a deja vu any day now. Just be ready

always drinks on the first date/meet, feel her out, see if she's even attractive and/or down, worst case it's a ~$20 loss. can't emphasize this enough.
If she pushes for dinner as the first date, consider that a mini-red flag.

Go out for tea and or coffee, just to feel them out. Not out here to help fill these hungry belly broads.

My girl been trippin for bout a week.

I broke her off earlier today and before the first song finished she was already clinchin and leakin. She tried gettin on top but her legs gave out. She said she came bout 7 times.

Yeah ****, bet you gon act right now huh?

I haven't been on a date since August 2015....I've been winning though.

Meet me at a bar with your friends >>>>>. Or as I've said in here the past 2 years...Drinks + Hookah at crib + a good YouTube playlist....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom