TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot your shot. If not, head out to Elizabeth (Colombian mami galore).

Its really like that over there?

I usually hit up Englewood (used to live there but moved 5 mins away) e wood has a lotta Colombians but most of them are older. Elizabeth got the younger mamis?

Its really like that over there?

I usually hit up Englewood (used to live there but moved 5 mins away) e wood has a lotta Colombians but most of them are older. Elizabeth got the younger mamis?
If you smash 5 women in Elizabeth. 4 of them are gonna be Colombian.

Englewood has a lot too but I don't be out there too often. Hit up Morris Ave, it's like Lil Colombian out there. 

yall some got damn bullies. acting like yall be pulling Daphne Joy's out here.

she cute fam do you.

Hell yea I'm not stressing breaking up with ole girl one bit...I got a chick coming over tonight and a qtr of some pink lady from the dispensary in takoma park,MD I'm good

Takom Park you say? Bro youre like 10 min away from me...im in kensington.

Lets match :pimp:

Damn this thread moves slow now [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

All the OGs wifed up?

Last edited:

All the OGs wifed up?
Cats getting snitched out left and right. What do you expect?
Wifed up b. My girl legit doe 
pimp.gif

All the OGs wifed up?

Wifed up b. My girl legit doe 
pimp.gif
Are you? Could've sworn you was messing with that snow bunny few weeks ago. Shorty with the short dress?

PM pics brah
Haha yeah that's the same chick that I've been with for a few months now. I'll send pics b.

Yep wifed up. Just had housewarming party for our new spot this past weekend. I love my girls family. Her sister in law who threw the party for us ordered a fresh sheet of fruity pebble treats for the party :pimp: Barely made it home :lol: Gonna go grab the leftovers from her tonight.

Last edited:
Thought I was gonna call it quits with my girl but I'm still wifed up somehow.

When is the DMV crew gonna have another outing? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

That's why I stopped posting son, everyone knows that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's been a good summer out here my guy. Santa Monica has me at a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom