TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks I think you all can help me with this problem.

Went out this past weekend to a bar. Had trouble keeping a convo going with a women. How do you keep it flowing .

Bar approaching technique ?

I wanted to step to this other shorty she was the third wheel sitting at a table next to her friend her bf on the phone . Literally didn't know what to say and before I know it she was gone.

Help a brother out.

Damn out here as a third wheel,

Summer almost up and the end of this heat

Been watching some of the Olympics

LSU about to win a ship this fall.

I don't know that was some random stuff I would have said just to spark a Convo. I don't really have a game plan when I'm out.

Went out this past weekend to a bar. Had trouble keeping a convo going with a women. How do you keep it flowing .

I wanted to step to this other shorty she was the third wheel sitting at a table next to her friend her bf on the phone . Literally didn't know what to say and before I know it she was gone.

Help a brother out.

I like to play up the scene around me. A hit this summer and the past has been, "What's the song of the summer? I think it's _______!"

Help a brother out.

Situations like this I wait until a girl goes to the bar and ask "What are you drinking on?". Then I act like its something I've never had before and ask the bartender for two of those then ask her where she's from and yada yada its not hard bro

When I used that as a young'n I'd get a positive response, like she was waiting on someone to start talking to her. Which is mostly the case if she's sitting bored at the bar. Problem is I had nothing beyond that because it wasn't natural, it was a borrowed line.

I'm 28.

The 21 year old already graduated from a top 15 school but doesn't know what she wants to do...

Parents are wealthy, she's dope but a bit clingy.

Man your only 28!!! This whole time I thought u were in your early 30s lol

Im just now seeing your post hen-dawg, I don't have a card yet I'm working on it my cuz frat brother has a card he goes there and cops often..I just copped it off of him

I feel like the, "What are you drinking on?", isn't original or unique. Feel like there's better moves.
It doesn't really matter with you open with honestly as long as it's respectable. Easy part is the opening, hard part (For guys in here apparently) is holding the conversation. It's what separates beta's from the alpha's.

Have y'all ever seen the movie "Two Can Play That Game" ?

Well my go to icebreaker/line is always the true/false questions. It always gets them interested (atleast for me)

Anyway, I been doing that for a minute now, and it hasn't failed me yet.

So you reported or na b 
nerd.gif

I feel like the, "What are you drinking on?", isn't original or unique. Feel like there's better moves.

It doesn't really matter with you open with honestly as long as it's respectable. Easy part is the opening, hard part (For guys in here apparently) is holding the conversation. It's what separates beta's from the alpha's.
Sheesh. :lol: least I'm trying. Better than holding a cup and posted by the wall all night.

I miss the days when my graphic tee or SBs started the convo :lol:. Aim for events versus random nights out. Went to a Black ACC Alumni HH a couple weeks ago and after a few drinks you are just joking and talking **** about each others schools. I should have closed with this one chick that's going for the same cert as me but oh well.

And is someone talking edible... arrangements?

Pretty sure he's talking about the
pimp.gif
that goes in food. Either you guys are saints or I'm just corrupted lol.

A new challenger arrives?

This girl is god awful at texting but when we talk on the phone we have a great time. She's got like zero breasts but her backside is ridiculous. Trying to set something up for when school is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom