roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Older millenials back in my day stories are weird though, nothing like prior generations. Like "back in my day we **** *******, get money and blow trees, now you lil whippersnappers fbgm and eat that ****. crazy world"

"It wasnt the thing to do because it was the thing to do. It was the thing to do because it got you high"
-willie nelson- "half-baked"

Have y'all ever seen the movie "Two Can Play That Game" ?

Well my go to icebreaker/line is always the true/false questions. It always gets them interested (atleast for me)

Anyway, I been doing that for a minute now, and it hasn't failed me yet.

that's a good one

i went to a zumba class with my girl. The instructor :smokin
my gawd. there are times i miss the single life...

chick i use to crush onthat worked at a movie store was a cosplay geek.
saw her in the grocery store, was talking to my old head and he's like. yo some chick is coming down the aisle and staring. I look and its her she looks me dead in my eye and like waiting for me to say something, so i say hello. and she waits longer. but im like. "tdogg you got a girl be good and brush this off man" i say nice seeing you. and turn around. it was hard bros... so hard.

i went to a zumba class with my girl. The instructor
smokin.gif

my gawd. there are times i miss the single life...

chick i use to crush onthat worked at a movie store was a cosplay geek.
saw her in the grocery store, was talking to my old head and he's like. yo some chick is coming down the aisle and staring. I look and its her she looks me dead in my eye and like waiting for me to say something, so i say hello. and she waits longer. but im like. "tdogg you got a girl be good and brush this off man" i say nice seeing you. and turn around. it was hard bros... so hard.
Your friends call you T Dogg? Damn I gotta get a cooler nickname b 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Yeah single life is definitely missed after being wifed up

Girl with F size ******* asked me out to lunch and even offered to pay for the whole thing. Is it weird that I'm suspicious?

Girl with F size ******* asked me out to lunch and even offered to pay for the whole thing. Is it weird that I'm suspicious?
just go if you're interested and be aware
what are you suspicious about?
Partly cuz this kinda stuff has never happened to me before. Partly cuz she has a "friend" that basically lives with her and does everything a GF would do, but she don't claim him as her boyfriend. Something about it feels off.

She gonna rob you b don't do it. Or Rick Ross you and slip a molly in that drank so she can take you home and enjoy that
roll.gif

Take some boxing classes n let her take you out. Just observe and be cool, u dont have to go to her place

Partly cuz this kinda stuff has never happened to me before. Partly cuz she has a "friend" that basically lives with her and does everything a GF would do, but she don't claim him as her boyfriend. Something about it feels off.

:rofl:

Aww damn
Sounds like a set up
She's gonna wine and dine you, get you liquored up and take you home for her bf

Ima sort go out on a limb and say anyone with an opposite sex roommate is leary. Dont get me wrong i do believe in male and females being just friends. Still awkward to me tho if theyre roommates.

Ima sort go out on a limb and say anyone with an opposite sex roommate is leary. Dont get me wrong i do believe in male and females being just friends. Still awkward to me tho if theyre roommates.

Probably because if they're room mates then they're past the "normal friends" zone and anytime a man and a woman go past that zone, it can get complicated.

Everytime I picture a man and a woman room mate, I think that given the right amount of time and lack of sexual activity, they'd eventually hook up cause the situation is just asking for it.

Probably because if they're room mates then they're past the "normal friends" zone and anytime a man and a woman go past that zone, it can get complicated.

Everytime I picture a man and a woman room mate, I think that given the right amount of time and lack of sexual activity, they'd eventually hook up cause the situation is just asking for it.
I think thats what it is. Like a feelijg if i messed up in the relationship at all. Id be the catalyst to them hooking up finally or "again" and what bothers me is that "just around the corner" guy was right there the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom