TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause not all of them are my boys, some were his from his childhood and I don't mess with them like that.
Ah, I must of misread the story then. I thought this was purely based on wanting to have a smaller group to get girls, not because you don't mess with them. My bad.
well to be honest, it's a mix of both points you made :lol:

????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It was a numbers game since it was a small venue, that's why I was opposed to bring as many people. I never get offended when they make plans and go out themselves, I quite honestly don't care.

I've only had it happen when I left college and like the next weekend my boys started going to clubs and parties like every other week afterwards when before they wasn't doin nothing. I was like WTF and he told me legit after I left they were invited to shindigs. I might have been invitation repellant smh

other than that my other homies went and "hung out" without hittin' me up and actually tried robbin' somebody house and one of em ended up gettin' shot in the shoulder. so I was cool on that lol
when I was younger, it used to bother me when they did that cause I didn't have a car. Now I can go anywhere whenever I please, so I don't mind at all.

I remember going to a Burlington like 7 deep and me being naive I should have known what time it was. These guys went in there to steal and I went along like a dummy, good thing we didn't get caught. Since then, being in a big group has alarmed me, I've always been considered a loner anyways.

Gotta be like Naruto and keep that 4 man Cell.
man I gave up on watching Naruto, too long of an anime :smh:

True words about not doing the rebound scenario after a long term relationship. You have to learn, accept, and be ok with being alone. One of my biggest regrets in life because I crushed a young lady's heart using her as a rebound :smh: I mean girl lost wild weight, ended up in counseling, I feel horrible to this day

Man the main thing I miss about college was springtime, it was amazing. All these women come out and you and your boys try to feast talking bout where this ***** come from?

Feels like you've been thrown out in the wild, right? :lol:

Last year I was in here posting the same thing fresh out of a 5 year relationship. If I could tell my last year's self anything, it would be to understand the concept of taking time for yourself instead of trying to hide behind new girls, and all that Tinder ****. Easier said than done, but it's the way to go. I know it's easier to cope with another girl, but ultimately you're gonna have to face those emotions, b. Better sooner than later.

Going through a recent break up too and its tough af. But really just focusing on yourself is the way to go. Have girls hitting me up out the blue once they caught wind :lol: but still its hard to grasp when your mind still stuck on the one

Last edited:
nerd.gif

man ya boy was in a drought for the longest (few months) got a new girl and we been smashing most of jan i cant seem to nut from her tho :smh:

only hit it with a rubber so far tho the P is decent and the dome is good but shes on a mission to get me to nut :pimp: :lol:

she gets me 80-90% there but i just gotta pull out and reach the finish line myself

anyone know these feels or got solutions

i might needa hit no fap or something i barely been fapping tho :lol:

Last edited:
either you not really that into her or her box/head is wack and you trying be nice by saying decent :lol: don't end the drought for something weak bro

If I'm smashing and I still gotta jack it I'd be grumpy as hell

Hey TAY fam its been a while.

Everything is going good into this new year with the lady and I. Valentines day plans are set, she gonna have the house to herself for the weekend, its gonna be 
nthat.gif

However there's a few forks coming in the road and I need some advice on it.

Fork #1 (~1 year)

My GF wants us to stop being LDR. It's pretty reasonable that after 2 years (by the end of this year) an LDR couple would be seriously considering closing the gap. Maybe even moving in together.

I would like that very much however she is putting up some time constraints. She wants it to happen shortly after I graduate this winter. Could I look for jobs that would hire me right after graduation? Yes. Could I scrimp and save to make sure I have enough money for deposit, first months rent, and even a few months rent afterwords in case I don't get a job right away? Yes. It's all doable. But the reality is I'm not sure how much I want to live in Philly area. The idea of having to drive everywhere irks me. The idea of public transport not being available damn near 24/7 is uncomfortable to me. The idea of having to plan designated drivers seems stupid..given I can just take public transport. I could take Uber/Lyft/cab but why should i pay more than 2.75 to get home?

Fork #2 (~5 years)

My GF is pretty set on living a child free life and if not then adopting. We've had talks on the issue before and we've reached a compromise where we'd have one child of our own and one child that is adopted. That I could live with except she slipped a little caveat in there. She said if she gave me a biological child its 50/50 that she would want a surrogate. Not because she'd be too old but because she finds pregnancy abhorrent. I should be happy I'm getting a child right? Nope. I still might have to pay the surrogate, pay for artificial insemination, and pay for legal fees should the surrogate get attached to the baby. It all seems like a headache I'd rather not go through unless it's literally the last resort.

Fork #3 (??)

My GF and I have different life style goals for the future.

She wants an regular/average life. She wants a regular 9-5, a decent sized house in the suburbs, two cars, two kids, one or two vacations per year. "A regular type life. The F*** is that? BBQs and ball games?" (gold star for you if you know where that quote comes from). Maybe if she feels a bit risky later in life she wants to start her own consultancy business in her field. 

Now me? I literally have no intention working for anyone else after the age of 30. I'm gonna spend my 20s getting contacts and experience then I'm out. I want to live in the Caribbean and grow a business there. Inject some of my skills into the region. Create jobs and opportunities for my people. I envision myself being a busy guy running my own business. I even want to enter politics in my later years. I can't see me doing the 9-5 for life, making a 401k, and retiring in Sunny Grove Gated Community, Bumblefudge, Florida. I'd sooner jump off a bridge than know my life was resigned to what I consider to be unfulfilling.

GIven all this NT. What do you think I should do?

Should I end it before these issues come to an end?

Or should I keep going and hope the situation works itself out?

Or just not even worry about it till the issue pops up?

People think they know how the future will be and it usually ends up being the opposite. It sounds like y'all want different things in life and I guess it's up to you to decide how much compromising you guys are both willing to do. IMO if I'm the only one changes things I want then I'm out.

Like if I like in NYC and you live in Philly, guess what baby girl we both embarking on a whole new life in Jersey :lol: have to meet in the middle

got dangit i may have got myself caught up in a situation.

so my boy (i'd consider him one of my best friends) started talking to this chick. I met her on new years she was over his house. they had been hanging out for a little.
thing is he's not really feeling her and has other chicks in rotation. and she's not really feeling him.

she was asking him for my number, and he was always mad reluctant to give it to her. so i met up with her randomly in the gym one night we were chatting got in a work out. I didnt grab her number.

so the next day i hit him up like yo I ran in to ole girl she mad cool. (he doesn't say anything)

so I was like yo tell her hit me up let me know when yall chill again
(this was after he is telling me about other chicks he's banging and blah blah) him and ole girl only kissed once and hasn't really hung out since new years.

so a few days pass. and i was like yo homie home girl went ghost.. he's like yea i haven't talked to her in awhile.

so one day im on facebook and i see her name pop up so im like yo that's her let me "slide in them DMS" (haha just heard a song about that you kids these days have the craziest songs)

so anyway i guess it goes in to her other inbox

so about 2 days later i tell the homie im like yo i found her on facebook but she never hit me up... he's like yea i dont know what's going with her.

so 2 days after that she friend request me. so i add her we start chatting. i get her number and im texting her.
she's like yea i been trying to get your number or facebook for like 2 weeks but homie never gave it to me or would always slick and change subject..

*cue nick young meme*

I'm like oh word. so her and I been talking ever since.

but now im like should I ask my homie about talking to ole girl?
they still talk and are friends but nothing beyond the casual whats up with them.

like he's my dude but kinda feeling disrespected with the shielding he was doing.

I would just let him know since that's a close friend of yours. Other than that he should be fine if there's no feelings there. He's just being selfish with a chick that doesn't want him. :smh:

Hey TAY fam its been a while.

Everything is going good into this new year with the lady and I. Valentines day plans are set, she gonna have the house to herself for the weekend, its gonna be 
nthat.gif

However there's a few forks coming in the road and I need some advice on it.

Fork #1 (~1 year)

My GF wants us to stop being LDR. It's pretty reasonable that after 2 years (by the end of this year) an LDR couple would be seriously considering closing the gap. Maybe even moving in together.

I would like that very much however she is putting up some time constraints. She wants it to happen shortly after I graduate this winter. Could I look for jobs that would hire me right after graduation? Yes. Could I scrimp and save to make sure I have enough money for deposit, first months rent, and even a few months rent afterwords in case I don't get a job right away? Yes. It's all doable. But the reality is I'm not sure how much I want to live in Philly area. The idea of having to drive everywhere irks me. The idea of public transport not being available damn near 24/7 is uncomfortable to me. The idea of having to plan designated drivers seems stupid..given I can just take public transport. I could take Uber/Lyft/cab but why should i pay more than 2.75 to get home?

Fork #2 (~5 years)

My GF is pretty set on living a child free life and if not then adopting. We've had talks on the issue before and we've reached a compromise where we'd have one child of our own and one child that is adopted. That I could live with except she slipped a little caveat in there. She said if she gave me a biological child its 50/50 that she would want a surrogate. Not because she'd be too old but because she finds pregnancy abhorrent. I should be happy I'm getting a child right? Nope. I still might have to pay the surrogate, pay for artificial insemination, and pay for legal fees should the surrogate get attached to the baby. It all seems like a headache I'd rather not go through unless it's literally the last resort.

Fork #3 (??)

My GF and I have different life style goals for the future.

She wants an regular/average life. She wants a regular 9-5, a decent sized house in the suburbs, two cars, two kids, one or two vacations per year. "A regular type life. The F*** is that? BBQs and ball games?" (gold star for you if you know where that quote comes from). Maybe if she feels a bit risky later in life she wants to start her own consultancy business in her field. 

Now me? I literally have no intention working for anyone else after the age of 30. I'm gonna spend my 20s getting contacts and experience then I'm out. I want to live in the Caribbean and grow a business there. Inject some of my skills into the region. Create jobs and opportunities for my people. I envision myself being a busy guy running my own business. I even want to enter politics in my later years. I can't see me doing the 9-5 for life, making a 401k, and retiring in Sunny Grove Gated Community, Bumblefudge, Florida. I'd sooner jump off a bridge than know my life was resigned to what I consider to be unfulfilling.

GIven all this NT. What do you think I should do?

Should I end it before these issues come to an end?

Or should I keep going and hope the situation works itself out?

Or just not even worry about it till the issue pops up?
Talk talk talk. Y'all gotta put it all on the table. Y'all lookin' at major changes and major decisions and if y'all can't walk away from the conversation both happy and not just pretending to avoid an arguement then this is as far as that ship sails

got dangit i may have got myself caught up in a situation.

so my boy (i'd consider him one of my best friends) started talking to this chick. I met her on new years she was over his house. they had been hanging out for a little.
thing is he's not really feeling her and has other chicks in rotation. and she's not really feeling him.

she was asking him for my number, and he was always mad reluctant to give it to her. so i met up with her randomly in the gym one night we were chatting got in a work out. I didnt grab her number.

so the next day i hit him up like yo I ran in to ole girl she mad cool. (he doesn't say anything)

so I was like yo tell her hit me up let me know when yall chill again
(this was after he is telling me about other chicks he's banging and blah blah) him and ole girl only kissed once and hasn't really hung out since new years.

so a few days pass. and i was like yo homie home girl went ghost.. he's like yea i haven't talked to her in awhile.

so one day im on facebook and i see her name pop up so im like yo that's her let me "slide in them DMS" (haha just heard a song about that you kids these days have the craziest songs)

so anyway i guess it goes in to her other inbox

so about 2 days later i tell the homie im like yo i found her on facebook but she never hit me up... he's like yea i dont know what's going with her.

so 2 days after that she friend request me. so i add her we start chatting. i get her number and im texting her.
she's like yea i been trying to get your number or facebook for like 2 weeks but homie never gave it to me or would always slick and change subject..

*cue nick young meme*

I'm like oh word. so her and I been talking ever since.

but now im like should I ask my homie about talking to ole girl?
they still talk and are friends but nothing beyond the casual whats up with them.

like he's my dude but kinda feeling disrespected with the shielding he was doing.
I'd def pull him to the side and ask him what's up. Seems like he sayin' he ain't feelin' her but he really is. Type insecure

Anybody ever mess with a girl who wants to message all damn day, but is dry af? Its funny cuz in person she coo as hell. But she hits me w the wyd? then proceeds to have zero convo skills. I'm usually the one pressing the topics, or who just dont reply. :lol: 

I've been fed up so when she hit me w the "lol idk" I be like thats all you gotta say? Then I cant eem get to the sex talk. Or she say boy stop.

Damn all y'all fools who did her wrong first and left me this mess.

Anybody ever mess with a girl who wants to message all damn day, but is dry af? Its funny cuz in person she coo as hell. But she hits me w the wyd? then proceeds to have zero convo skills. I'm usually the one pressing the topics, or who just dont reply. :lol: 

I've been fed up so when she hit me w the "lol idk" I be like thats all you gotta say? Then I cant eem get to the sex talk. Or she say boy stop.

Damn all y'all fools who did her wrong first and left me this mess.

lol stop talking to her then what she tryna message for if its not the d

Last edited:
Bumble girl 1 hit me with "I can't read you" which lead to me breaking it down. Had her in my bed and no action then she hits me with that? Like man I can't read you either. Probably gonna hang up the towel on her after tomorrow if nothing happens. I think I just have to force it with this girl because I know she's into me but isn't going to initiate anything.

Got another one on deck for mid week who's :pimp: that's been hitting me up for the longest but she's been out of town for a grip. I think this chick is way more up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom