TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met up with this chick from OKC for the first time, we went to the movies (I know, I know..But she suggested it) so the movie is the last showing, like 11...We watch it and get out about 1 AM..We are in the parking lot and she looks at her watch and says "Oh! It's still early" I'm thinking, ummm its 1 am on a Monday lol..So I pretty much knew I had a good chance of smashing..So I tell her lets go back to my place and she agrees...We sit on the couch for 1 minute, I make a move and she goes for it and BOOM smash...She was sober and everything, it was too easy..I was hesitant though, I know I'm taking a risk bringing these breezys back to the crib though.

Met up with this chick from OKC for the first time, we went to the movies (I know, I know..But she suggested it) so the movie is the last showing, like 11...We watch it and get out about 1 AM..We are in the parking lot and she looks at her watch and says "Oh! It's still early" I'm thinking, ummm its 1 am on a Monday lol..So I pretty much knew I had a good chance of smashing..So I tell her lets go back to my place and she agrees...We sit on the couch for 1 minute, I make a move and she goes for it and BOOM smash...She was sober and everything, it was too easy..I was hesitant though, I know I'm taking a risk bringing these breezys back to the crib though.

You put it down this time, fam?

View media item 1894701

Pics ? Or at least her ethnicity I met this one joint on PoF last night was texting her around the same time & she told me she was just getting out of the movies .. Us being in the same city and all , trying to be a bit cautious.

"I'm An independent women"

At 32 I'd hope she wouldn't let these kinda errors slide

Biggest pet peeve on dating sites. I'm deleting your profile from my eyesight as SOON as I see that. I automatically think you're an idiot.

Pics ? Or at least her ethnicity I met this one joint on PoF last night was texting her around the same time & she told me she was just getting out of the movies .. Us being in the same city and all , trying to be a bit cautious.
LMAOOOO

y'all in broward right?

This has potential to be epic :lol:

This has potential to be epic
laugh.gif

yall smash brothers?

The proper term is Eskimo brothers. Word to The League. Would be a great NT moment definitely. Send each other boxes of shoes now we're sending boxes of boxes

The new chick is coming over for the Superbowl since neither of us have plans. Texted a little last night but she was starting to tell me too much about herself, her family, etc... so I told her she sounds pretty interesting but we should leave the getting to know eachother better for this weekend. She said, "sounds good but you should definitely send me a picture :tongue: Of you not your ****" She wanted to make sure I wasn't catfish lol. Sent me a nice pic back from Saturday though. Asked her to chill Saturday but she has work so she proposed Sunday if I didn't have Superbowl plans :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom