TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this girl send me a snap of her dinner date??? Like no offense but the dude is not good looking...anyways hat made me find her less attractive for some reason

Killed it tonight with a super fire girl. Almost feel bad I'm not going to be able to see her for too long.

Anyone in the NYC area? Touching down a week from today. There until the following Monday. Out there solo so no unecessary Valentine's Day spending for me :smokin

Pics ? Or at least her ethnicity I met this one joint on PoF last night was texting her around the same time & she told me she was just getting out of the movies .. Us being in the same city and all , trying to be a bit cautious.
My bad bro, just seeing this..Her name is Joy, lol does it match up? I'll DM you pics if necessary

You can PM me them pics just cause
nerd.gif
I mean.....

I've been trying to limit texting the new chick since we haven't met yet but we've been texting a fair amount. Things are going swimmingly :pimp: She does not seem that ratchet any more after all.

aquired new yambs las night. dead tired at work lol

when i first met her she had a bf. we bumped into each other in vegas ... single as a dollar.

2 days later back in LA. im diggin her out

#feelsgoodman :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom