TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I think I got my girl picked and it isn't the one who got away and came back. Gonna feel bad to let her know but hey, you're the one who bounced out and I met someone a few weeks before she came back.

They are both so similar it's crazy. Oh well I got to make a decision.
Can you pm me pics :nerd:

Man. I'm starting to feel bothered by it. Not even the act, just the lack of effort to be apologetic. The chick is showing no remorse. Chick couldn't even say "sorry" to my face, had to send me a text message. This is the same broad that was telling me she loves me and all that. It's just crazy how she isn't blowing my phone up, she didn't cry, etc.. I mean I still wouldn't take her back at all, but the fact that she isn't even trying is bothering the hell out of me right now. I know some of yall are saying it's probably fake, but it doesn't seem like she's faking it to me. My ego took a hit.
The way she was talking about the dude to her friends in texts made me cringe.‎ This is the first time I've had a chick cheat on ME, not the other way around..‎.
I hate to admit it.‎

a bit hypocritical to have any feelings of her not feeling apologetic when you been banging the ex THE ENTIRE time.

it's really un fair to think this way man. I know it sucks to be the victim but you been oin wrong the whole time... are you really shocked to be honest??

Man. I'm starting to feel bothered by it. Not even the act, just the lack of effort to be apologetic. The chick is showing no remorse. Chick couldn't even say "sorry" to my face, had to send me a text message. This is the same broad that was telling me she loves me and all that. It's just crazy how she isn't blowing my phone up, she didn't cry, etc.. I mean I still wouldn't take her back at all, but the fact that she isn't even trying is bothering the hell out of me right now. I know some of yall are saying it's probably fake, but it doesn't seem like she's faking it to me. My ego took a hit.

The way she was talking about the dude to her friends in texts made me cringe.‎ This is the first time I've had a chick cheat on ME, not the other way around..‎.

I hate to admit it.‎
Sounds like you're looking for closure, and that text wasn't it.

Like Suberzat said fdb. My ex was the same way when I found out she did dirt and wasn't sorry or nothing. Focus on other things to block her out your mind because you'll just keep wondering why she didn't really apologize if y'all were supposedly in love

a bit hypocritical to have any feelings of her not feeling apologetic when you been banging the ex THE ENTIRE time.

it's really un fair to think this way man. I know it sucks to be the victim but you been oin wrong the whole time... are you really shocked to be honest??

You're right. A nah, I'm not surprised.

Man I think I got my girl picked and it isn't the one who got away and came back. Gonna feel bad to let her know but hey, you're the one who bounced out and I met someone a few weeks before she came back.

They are both so similar it's crazy. Oh well I got to make a decision.
Can you pm me pics :nerd:
Got you in a minute. Only got pics of the girl I'm leaning toward though. I fired that other girl you saw asap. :lol:

Damn USA, hold your head pa. You should of suspected this, but it's a learning experience. FDB though.

Hmmmmmmm I start my new job tomorrow on K St. Maybe I'll see DC chick at one of the offices I present a project to, maybe we get a drink during happy hour, maybe one thing leads to another, maybe I start posting like USA months later...too much to think about right now.

Stupid :lol:

I hate to admit it.‎

This. No fake outrage, or just being mad because you feel like you should be.

Truth. Plus homie said both his Ex and DC chick had spoken to one another after the whole situation transpired. Don't you think that your ex may have still been in contact with DC and let her know you've been smashing this entire time.

Last edited:
Caught DC cheating. Went out to NY to spend a weekend trip together. I had to borrow her computer to do some work, and saw her iMessage pop up. Clicked on it and saw the list of messages. As recently as two weeks ago she was texting her friends about this guy she went to school with. Saying she was "infatuated" but her friends told her to have morals and what not. I also saw texts about me and how she kept asking her friends for advice during one disagreement she had. Also saw some positive things about me though, but whatever.‎

She smashed dude during Thanksgiving, and after she got home from Christmas break. I spent a week with her during December. And smashed the guy again a couple weeks after. We were arguing during Thanksgiving and in the texts she said "she didn't even feel bad" about it. I addressed that and she claimed "she did feel bad but we were arguing so why would she say she did". She spent the next 30 minutes in the hotel room asking "what could she do to fix this". No tears, she didn't even look like she was sorry for it. I kick her out of the room and she sends me a 3-4 sentence text saying she's really sorry, she was insecure, it wasn't malicious, etc. And she only wants to be w/ me, :lol:. After that I text her saying I want nothing to do with her and I didn't hear anything else from her again.‎

I'm not even mad at her because I was doing the same :lol:

Damn all that simping and worrying and you couldn't keep your girl on a leash b. You must not of been putting it down no Frank Ocean. You win some and you lose some. Moving forward, you now know what you don't want in a girl

Ratchet chick threw some HUGE red flags right before we were about to meet up last night and I decided that this was probably not someone I wanted knowing where I lived at.

More importantly, need some advice regarding the situation with the FWB who decided she could no longer see me a week ago. I want her back. Long read so in a spoiler. Just had to vent this morning:
I met this girl off tinder at the end of August. We went to the same college but I'm 26 and she's 22 (just graduated) so we didn't know eachother at school. I smashed the second night I saw her and we've been staying over at eachothers places 4+ times a week since then. It felt like a real relationship.

She had always wanted to be my GF but I always told her that after being in back-to-back relationships for the last 5 years I didn't want to put a label on anything. I was dating a few other chicks at first but it's only been her for the last 4 months. I told her if she wanted to start seeing other guys who would be open to a relationship that she should because she'd never have that with me.

On Christmas she had an (drunk) emotional break down where she told me she wanted to be my gf and couldn't keep seeing me if it was just FWB anymore because she cares about me too much. She got upset because I texted her, "all my friends are engaged or married except for me, I'm literally the only single one here", when I was at my friends Christmas party and that's what triggered it. She acted like it never happened the next morning.

A similar break down happened again on NYE where she said the same exact things. But what had set this one off is that she asked me to go get drinks with her and her brother on her brothers birthday and I said no because, "that's meeting your family and relationship stuff." Again, this really bothered her and she just cried at the bar on her brothers birthday because I didn't go with her but the next day she came over to talk about things and we fell right back into how we were.

Before this, we've literally only had one fight the entire past 6 months and it was when I went out with her and like 6 of her girlfriends on Halloween and it was just a mess. She ended up losing $60 cash I gave her and I got upset and was fed up with her friends so went home. It was a stupid fight but understandable, nothing big.

I stayed at her place on two Wednesday ago (Jan 27) because I was driving up to NY the next day. We went out for drinks that night and she asked me, "are you seeing anyone else?" I said no then asked her the same question. She said no. Then she said, "actually, yeah, but I still want to keep seeing you." I told her that was ok and I didn't blame her, it was the arrangement we had. But I asked her why she was telling me this because I assumed she was seeing other people the whole time. She said that she was only seeing me and she's woke up feeling completely in love with me so many times wanting to be my gf but with the events mentioned previously (xmas and NYE) she now realizes it's never going to happen between us and she's moving on. The reason she told me was because she felt guilty she slept with another guy and she cares about me. She said if it was me sleeping with other girls, she would want to know and that's why she told me. I really wished she hadn't told me but I was fine with it. Went home and smashed that night and the next morning.

Then, when I was away for the weekend. I realized I wasn't ok with it, and I caught feelings for her and wanted to be open to being in a relationship with her. Unfortunately, that's not what I said to her right away. I basically told her that she was right, she never will be my girlfriend, and if she is moving on, I should let her, I care about her and she deserves to be happy, I couldn't give her the relatiponship she wanted, etc... Basically reinforcing her decision. I told her I didn't want to say goodbye in person so I'd see her when I got back Sunday afternoon to talk.

So we met at a bar when I get back in town. I tell her, I know I said a lot, but I've really been able to think about things over the weekend and it never hit me until now but I care about her a lot, am not ready to stop seeing her, and not saying I'd be her bf right away, but I got closure from some things in the past and I'd be open to a relationship with her now. She told me she wishes I had told her this in the past months when that's literally all she wanted. But it was too late now and she made up her mind she was moving on even though she cares about me so much. I asked her if she liked the other guy. She said she didn't like him enough to stop seeing me but she had to start dating other people and being open to being close with them. She was "ruining herself" staying with me. We were both pretty choked up. She had to go to the bathroom 3 times in the span of 30 minutes. I don't know if she really had to pee or was just crying a little each time lol.

But towards the end of the discussion, she made it clear she wasn't changing her mind. I had said too much over the weekend and had hurt her enough already apparently. So I accepted her decision and she asked if I'd go to a store in the mall to return something with her. I went with her. We held hands on the way. Went to another store after and ended up making out in there. Then she asked for a ride back to her apartment but told me to stop in the circle instead of go park. She wanted to say goodbye right there. We kissed and talked a little more and I told her I wasn't gonna say goodbye to her in my car and I was coming up. She denied me probably 10 times because, "if you come up I know I'm going to **** you immediately and that's going to make this harder for both of us." After 10 minutes I start kissing on her neck/ear more and she tells me to go park lol. She turns music on in her bedroom as soon as we get up there we are naked in bed smashing. It was a really romantic session at first and then I went extra hard to make sure it was a solid performance if it was my last time (kissed all over her body, ate her out till she came, ****** her in positions we've never used before, etc...). I was very proud with how I put it down. Then we laid in bed and held eachother for a while. I then said I had to go because she knew I had a date with another chick. She asked if I'd stay and she'd cook me dinner but I said no. Then told her I'm not saying goodbye forever so I'll just goodnight. We had a big long hug with some kisses and I left. That was a week ago haven't heard from her since.

Tried to drunkenly text on Friday night when I was wasted (went out with suberzat1 suberzat1 ) but I had deleted her number, texts, and snapchat right there in front of her when she said her mind was made up. Thankfully I wasn't able to text her that night.

With Valentines day coming up. I don't plan to do anything for her. I won't even be in town actually. But if I feel this way about her now, I know she's feeling it even more. I miss her a lot. Want to tell her I want to see her again. But not sure what do...

Ratchet chick threw some HUGE red flags right before we were about to meet up last night and I decided that this was probably not someone I wanted knowing where I lived at.

More importantly, need some advice regarding the situation with the FWB who decided she could no longer see me a week ago. I want her back. Long read so in a spoiler. Just had to vent this morning:
I met this girl off tinder at the end of August. We went to the same college but I'm 26 and she's 22 (just graduated) so we didn't know eachother at school. I smashed the second night I saw her and we've been staying over at eachothers places 4+ times a week since then. It felt like a real relationship.

She had always wanted to be my GF but I always told her that after being in back-to-back relationships for the last 5 years I didn't want to put a label on anything. I was dating a few other chicks at first but it's only been her for the last 4 months. I told her if she wanted to start seeing other guys who would be open to a relationship that she should because she'd never have that with me.

On Christmas she had an (drunk) emotional break down where she told me she wanted to be my gf and couldn't keep seeing me if it was just FWB anymore because she cares about me too much. She got upset because I texted her, "all my friends are engaged or married except for me, I'm literally the only single one here", when I was at my friends Christmas party and that's what triggered it. She acted like it never happened the next morning.

A similar break down happened again on NYE where she said the same exact things. But what had set this one off is that she asked me to go get drinks with her and her brother on her brothers birthday and I said no because, "that's meeting your family and relationship stuff." Again, this really bothered her and she just cried at the bar on her brothers birthday because I didn't go with her but the next day she came over to talk about things and we fell right back into how we were.

Before this, we've literally only had one fight the entire past 6 months and it was when I went out with her and like 6 of her girlfriends on Halloween and it was just a mess. She ended up losing $60 cash I gave her and I got upset and was fed up with her friends so went home. It was a stupid fight but understandable, nothing big.

I stayed at her place on two Wednesday ago (Jan 27) because I was driving up to NY the next day. We went out for drinks that night and she asked me, "are you seeing anyone else?" I said no then asked her the same question. She said no. Then she said, "actually, yeah, but I still want to keep seeing you." I told her that was ok and I didn't blame her, it was the arrangement we had. But I asked her why she was telling me this because I assumed she was seeing other people the whole time. She said that she was only seeing me and she's woke up feeling completely in love with me so many times wanting to be my gf but with the events mentioned previously (xmas and NYE) she now realizes it's never going to happen between us and she's moving on. The reason she told me was because she felt guilty she slept with another guy and she cares about me. She said if it was me sleeping with other girls, she would want to know and that's why she told me. I really wished she hadn't told me but I was fine with it. Went home and smashed that night and the next morning.

Then, when I was away for the weekend. I realized I wasn't ok with it, and I caught feelings for her and wanted to be open to being in a relationship with her. Unfortunately, that's not what I said to her right away. I basically told her that she was right, she never will be my girlfriend, and if she is moving on, I should let her, I care about her and she deserves to be happy, I couldn't give her the relatiponship she wanted, etc... Basically reinforcing her decision. I told her I didn't want to say goodbye in person so I'd see her when I got back Sunday afternoon to talk.

So we met at a bar when I get back in town. I tell her, I know I said a lot, but I've really been able to think about things over the weekend and it never hit me until now but I care about her a lot, am not ready to stop seeing her, and not saying I'd be her bf right away, but I got closure from some things in the past and I'd be open to a relationship with her now. She told me she wishes I had told her this in the past months when that's literally all she wanted. But it was too late now and she made up her mind she was moving on even though she cares about me so much. I asked her if she liked the other guy. She said she didn't like him enough to stop seeing me but she had to start dating other people and being open to being close with them. She was "ruining herself" staying with me. We were both pretty choked up. She had to go to the bathroom 3 times in the span of 30 minutes. I don't know if she really had to pee or was just crying a little each time lol.

But towards the end of the discussion, she made it clear she wasn't changing her mind. I had said too much over the weekend and had hurt her enough already apparently. So I accepted her decision and she asked if I'd go to a store in the mall to return something with her. I went with her. We held hands on the way. Went to another store after and ended up making out in there. Then she asked for a ride back to her apartment but told me to stop in the circle instead of go park. She wanted to say goodbye right there. We kissed and talked a little more and I told her I wasn't gonna say goodbye to her in my car and I was coming up. She denied me probably 10 times because, "if you come up I know I'm going to **** you immediately and that's going to make this harder for both of us." After 10 minutes I start kissing on her neck/ear more and she tells me to go park lol. She turns music on in her bedroom as soon as we get up there we are naked in bed smashing. It was a really romantic session at first and then I went extra hard to make sure it was a solid performance if it was my last time (kissed all over her body, ate her out till she came, ****** her in positions we've never used before, etc...). I was very proud with how I put it down. Then we laid in bed and held eachother for a while. I then said I had to go because she knew I had a date with another chick. She asked if I'd stay and she'd cook me dinner but I said no. Then told her I'm not saying goodbye forever so I'll just goodnight. We had a big long hug with some kisses and I left. That was a week ago haven't heard from her since.

Tried to drunkenly text on Friday night when I was wasted (went out with @suberzat1) but I had deleted her number, texts, and snapchat right there in front of her when she said her mind was made up. Thankfully I wasn't able to text her that night.

With Valentines day coming up. I don't plan to do anything for her. I won't even be in town actually. But if I feel this way about her now, I know she's feeling it even more. I miss her a lot. Want to tell her I want to see her again. But not sure what do...
What were those red flags?

Do you think you want her now because you know that she has other options? Not that you don't think she's not attractive enough for someone else to want her but that before it was just assumed that there could be somebody else but now knowing that there is it makes her more desirable?

Also, if she was crying at her brother's bday party her fam prob hates you

Tried to drunkenly text on Friday night when I was wasted (went out with [@=https://niketalk.com/members/77141"daddy" "the man I love" and "obsessed" until 10 AM. Guy she was with in these snaps was a fat hispanic dude (looked to be in his 30s) with a gold chain and wife beater just yelling things in Spanish lol. I told her I saw her snapchat story and she says, "I'm kinda in a relationship but not really that what that is." I said, "I just got out of one of those" and she says, "That's what I'm trying to do smfh." However, the dude in the snaps seemed either crazy, about that life, or both. Plus she was just tongue kissing him in the snaps. I didn't want any part of it.

She thinks that I only want her now because she has other options. That may have been what triggered my feelings for her really coming to surface, and me being aware of them, but it's those feelings that are the reason I want to be with her, not because she's seeing others. She's a really pretty girl and she knows it. She won't have problems finding someone else. I mean she's already seeing someone else. She even told me she'd rather **** someone she doesn't care about than me right now because she has too many feelings for me it hurts her when she knows I'm not going to be her bf.

I was able to find her number again. I want to reach out to her. We never had any problems. I was really happy with her and I didn't just lose someone who was basically my girlfriend she was really my best friend in town too. We saw eachother a lot and texted eachother all day and it was never boring texts. I truly miss her and want to give it another shot.

I just don't know how to do it. The right way or time. Especially with Valentines day coming up I don't want to do anything for that day or simp at all.

The only thought I've had is asking if she wants to watch the basketball game together this Thursday and try to fall back in routine. But I'm not sure if that's too soon or even a good idea.

Basically, I know I'll see her again eventually and things ended very well where I'd have another shot in the future. But I want her back now.

Last edited:
Call your phone company and inquire about phone transcripts and see if they can pull the number on a specific day that you've called or texted her to get back her digits. I think she is holding out this time to see if you actually really are serious and not just trying to use her for cheeks. I'd hit her up and try to finesse her back.

Last edited:
Call your phone company and inquire about phone transcripts and see if they can pull the number on a specific day that you've called or texted her to get back her digits. I think she is holding out this time to see if you actually really are serious and not just trying to use her for cheeks. I'd hit her up and try to finesse her back.

I have her number. Just now I went to send a new text and typed first letter of her name and it came up. I was desperately trying to do this on Friday night and it wouldn't work for some reason. Thank god.

But I have the number. We're still close. I know I laid it down proper and she must miss me even more (I hope). So the time to act is sooner than later you think? Usually I wait and don't hit an ex up for months if at all. That's how I did with my last ex and we are still good friends now. Though this situation is different.

Yea, leave ol girl way outside the door

I'd say give yourself some time to really figure out how you feel and if you are ready for a real deal relationship. No sidepieces, just you and her. Because at this point, of course the pain is still fresh and you both need time to digest what just happened and you have to be able to put it all on the table that you are willing to bet the house on y'all relationship

Just sent her a funny pic to break the ice. She had already seen it on reddit. I said "I figured you probably saw it already but I miss you." She asked how my weekend was. I told her a little about it and asked about hers. Then mentioned how I almost called her Friday and was glad I didn't, but I do miss her a lot and don't want to stop seeing her. She asked if I was okay and I told her yes I'm ok. Said she misses me too. Told her I meant what I said about being open to a relationship and I want to be with her. She said, "it's only been a week. I'm not seeing anyone else and I'm lonely but I don't want to get back together just to get back together. We should take more time." I can live with that I guess. Just gonna stay busy and wait for her to hit me back up.

Last edited:
I think it's too soon to try to get her back. She's gotta process the fact that you are now coming at her the way she's been asking for after the fact that she told you that she had somebody else.

She's likely bouncin' ideas off her GFs and they prob telling her to leave you alone but she's conflicted because she really wants to be with you. Totally a Heart vs Head moment.

I'd hit her up with sentimental texts no more than once within a 48hr period to let her know I'm thinking about her.  Somthing that she can connect with personally, like a quote from her favorite artist that reminds you of her. Maybe do something out of the ordinary, like ol boy on Role Models when he sung for his chick when in the beginning he told her how embarassing it is to sing in public

I have her number. Just now I went to send a new text and typed first letter of her name and it came up. I was desperately trying to do this on Friday night and it wouldn't work for some reason. Thank god.

But I have the number. We're still close. I know I laid it down proper and she must miss me even more (I hope). So the time to act is sooner than later you think? Usually I wait and don't hit an ex up for months if at all. That's how I did with my last ex and we are still good friends now. Though this situation is different.
I cannot answer that question for you. Personally, based off when you started posting about this chick, I figured either you were masking that you had feelings for her or you if you didnt' have any, you'd eventually catch feelings over her. I personally would give it a bit of time before I would contact her. Then I would just hit her with an out of the blue text "I miss you" followed by "I want you".

I cannot answer that question for you. Personally, based off when you started posting about this chick, I figured either you were masking that you had feelings for her or you if you didnt' have any, you'd eventually catch feelings over her. I personally would give it a bit of time before I would contact her. Then I would just hit her with an out of the blue text "I miss you" followed by "I want you".

Lol well you were right and I basically just sent both those texts. She isn't the type to play games and always responds right away. I didn't think there was a point in waiting.

I'm pretty sure you're gonna get her back, she's just gonna make you work for it to see if you're really down. She might hit you with that "I'm lonely" text on Valentine's.

I think I'm good. After the convo I mentioned above this just happened.
But thanks for the words TAY fam. Needed that little extra nudge to reach out to her. I was just going to be cold and move on but she's made me way too happy the time I spent with her and I don't want to lose someone like that.

Plus, suberzat1 suberzat1 drinks too much for me to go out with him regularly :rofl: Jk, but seriously though :glasses

Last edited:
Just fall back and send her a nice bouquet for valentines day, ask her out, tell her you're a changed man. Spent all those week growing.

:\ I just like to drink.

But yea dude we need to hit up some happy hours over here by my office. :nerd:

Lol well you were right and I basically just sent both those texts. She isn't the type to play games and always responds right away. I didn't think there was a point in waiting.

I think I'm good. After the convo I mentioned above this just happened.
But thanks for the words TAY fam. Needed that little extra nudge to reach out to her. I was just going to be cold and move on but she's made me way too happy the time I spent with her and I don't want to lose someone like that.

Plus, suberzat1 suberzat1 drinks too much for me to go out with him regularly :rofl: Jk, but seriously though :glasses
To be honest, if I were in your position I would have done the same. I'm pretty straight forward and if I want to say something to someone, I can't sit there and hold it in, I would just say it and see how they react. Kinda went through something similar to what you're going through.And did everything you did and like yourself, it worked. I'm glad its working out for you. :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom