TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

not even going to lie, this drama has been a whirlwind. but i want to say im happy for you at least, this seemed toxic and like a waste of money and resources.
I'll miss reading about it (when it finally ends which is probably still a month away.

but i guess now you can join the DMV Summits... hopefully she catch your flourshing with the fam... :nerd:

View media item 1901162

Welp that solved itself. Crazy, but I've rarely seen "if she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you" not be true. She's faking cool right now, brace yourself for when the crazy floodgates open.

She sent me a text saying:

"There's no point in responding to these allegations. I'm not and will not be here for it. If we are done, we are done. I'm here if you want to talk, otherwise there's no need for me to communicate with you"

It only lasted 6 real months. But we were talking since June of last year ‎

Last edited:
I dumped the broad. Are you saying I shouldn't have? :lol:

Woah, pump the brakes, yes dump her and dont fall for what's to come is what I'm saying. Don't even respond to that last text. What I'm saying is based on how egotistical you made her out to be, she fits the profile of someone who says "HIM dump ME? No ******* way", then get super invested in getting you back (probably temporarily fooling herself that it was love) . More than likely to just dump you if she does. Man just look at those fake cool girl statements right now.

:lol: like who was that one dude here that kept falling for that?

Last edited:
Lol shorty out here sounding like Clinton .

Youngdoc I saw a lot of ur posts back in the day and on the pof, and used a lot of ya knowledge, I'm disappointed in how you sound right now b :frown:.

not even going to lie, this drama has been a whirlwind. but i want to say im happy for you at least, this seemed toxic and like a waste of money and resources.
I'll miss reading about it (when it finally ends which is probably still a month away.

but i guess now you can join the DMV Summits... hopefully she catch your flourshing with the fam... :nerd:

View media item 1901162

:lol: this has always been too real.

Already apologized :smh: :lol:

Woah, pump the brakes, yes dump her and dont fall for what's to come is what I'm saying. Don't even respond to that last text. What I'm saying is based on how egotistical you made her out to be, she fits the profile of someone who says "HIM dump ME? No ******* way", then get super invested in getting you back. More than likely to just dump you if she does. Man just look at those fake cool girl statements right now.

:lol: like who was that one dude here that kept falling for that?

I got you, I see. Yeah, right now she's showing no remorse. Can't tell if it's fake or not because she's been talking to dude for months now too. Maybe she doesn't care since she has someone to fall back on. Idk. I won't fall for it

Lol shorty out here sounding like Clinton .

Youngdoc I saw a lot of ur posts back in the day and on the pof, and used a lot of ya knowledge, I'm disappointed in how you sound right now b :frown:.

It's called growth. Your skills acquired smashing birds does not equate to relationship skills with the woman you're marrying.

Sounds the relationship was coming to a halt, but I couldn't trust any chick that runs to other **** at the first sign of trouble, then lie about it. Basically trying to make herself look like an hero by giving you space and the freedom to date around for a bit. Whole time it was just to cover her guilt. I believe both parties always play a part in the downfall, but I'm not staying in it if she's shown she has no fight. What happens next time you get a little tired of each other or have another argument? Not telling you at all what to do though, just talking.
Yeah this is exactly how i felt about it. I mean I said some really messed up and hurtful stuff to her but she shouldve just told me how much it hurt her or just broke up with me then. We are both young and this was both our first relationship so I think that played apart in it as well. Yeah Im just ready to move on and see what else is out there and just focus on bettering myself 

Last edited:
I got you, I see. Yeah, right now she's showing no remorse. Can't tell if it's fake or not because she's been talking to dude for months now too. Maybe she doesn't care since she has someone to fall back on. Idk. I won't fall for it

Man I never seen a pic of this DC ..

Hmmmmmmm I start my new job tomorrow on K St. Maybe I'll see DC chick at one of the offices I present a project to, maybe we get a drink during happy hour, maybe one thing leads to another, maybe I start posting like USA months later...too much to think about right now.

But dude catch the train to DC and come chill.

Man. I'm starting to feel bothered by it. Not even the act, just the lack of effort to be apologetic. The chick is showing no remorse. Chick couldn't even say "sorry" to my face, had to send me a text message. This is the same broad that was telling me she loves me and all that. It's just crazy how she isn't blowing my phone up, she didn't cry, etc.. I mean I still wouldn't take her back at all, but the fact that she isn't even trying is bothering the hell out of me right now. I know some of yall are saying it's probably fake, but it doesn't seem like she's faking it to me. My ego took a hit.

The way she was talking about the dude to her friends in texts made me cringe.‎ This is the first time I've had a chick cheat on ME, not the other way around..‎.

I hate to admit it.‎

Last edited:
Man I think I got my girl picked and it isn't the one who got away and came back. Gonna feel bad to let her know but hey, you're the one who bounced out and I met someone a few weeks before she came back.

They are both so similar it's crazy. Oh well I got to make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom