TAY Challenege: April Yambition... 30 (yambs) for 30 - maddog, where you at to make the list?

As soon as I get my car back, I will do this, and record me smashing said yambs and post it.

Will deliver....

Im in...

and Ricky, just wanna let you know you one of my favortie Nter's, always comin through with that motivation.

God bless you my guy :nthat:

preciate that my dude... now go swag on them yambs... word to camron...

View media item 221372
Not a good look.
so crisp fades isnt a good look... holla'n at bad biddies isnt a good look...

you gotta enjoy something, famb.

decent enough idea but will have 5 contributing members next week..lol...nters dont want no yambs they just wants reps
I dunno bro... I think this will force cats to step up to the plate...

once you break past that initial shell... its a wrap.

I needed this. I don't really care about competing against anybody I just want to get my game tight.
I aint mad atcha, bro...

gotta keep your swag in order...

:pimp:

betas gonna be thrown in by da fire....lol
and that's what its about mayne...

getting cats outta that comfort zone...

when you get rid of all the mental barriers, you'd be surprised how many birds you can actually pull...

also... here's a little nugget of info we discovered about chicks w/ dogs in TAY... this should get some of yall started on how to notice little things about girls that want the D.

aight... so here's my synopsis on chicks w/ small male dogs...

they want the D and they want CONSISTENT d...

i think this only pertains to black chicks b/c i'm not sure about the white and hispanics... but black people for the most part arent raised with animals in the house. they have a dog, and its strapped up outside.

have yall ever had a little dog...? they're so damb happy when you come home. they jump all over you, crawl right next to you, run in circles when you walk in the door. it gives them a sense of want.

i think that's really why most girls get dogs. b/c its the sense of being constantly needed and wanted...

the reason why the male part comes in is b/c it brings that masculine energy, allbeit a dog.

chicks w/ small dogs that want d need to have 3 things in common...

LIVE BY THEMSELVES W/ NO ROOMMATES... HAVE AN OKAY JOB, 30 TO 60K... AND between 20 and 30...

these chicks NEED a man in their lives... that's the ONLY reason why they got the dog. these chicks will cook for you, clean for you, and get lowkey clingy... and you dont eem hae to have sex with them. very soon, they WILL throw sex your way b/c its the only thing they havent thrown at their dog, and what works on the dog hasnt worked on you so far.

the satisfaction of keeping a man happy is a euphoric high that women get (when they feed men, make men happy, everything they do w/ the dog)... but its artificial when its with a dog.. so when you bring that out, it really comes out, and combined with delivering solid D, you got you a chick on the team that'll let you hit on a consistent basis for awhile.

as a man, you just have to show that youre happy to see them... THAT'S IT...

i'm telling yall... chicks w/ small male dogs want to give the D up to somebody, but they tend to be something a little different about them in the looks department. they may be super skinny, or really tall or short, and have a super flat butt. they're not ugly, but most guys would skip over them b/c they just dont fit into exactly what a man wants, especially a brotha.

think about chicks youknow with small dogs thatlives by themselves. they are giving the yambs up.... tell me if i'm lying...

Reactions: jjs
I'm in.

1. Be assertive
2. Smile :D
3, Be yourself

A video for the boys partaking in this.

I

I can't forget my boy Johnny Berba.

Last edited:
I'm down. I need to get out of my comfort zone.

I'll go ahead and make that list.

Last edited:
Ricky, here's the list (so far):

216301baller
36 OUNCES
baseballer10p
BlackCease
Bless
BLinK
Cacique
Checks McGee
combo gd