TAY Challenege: April Yambition... 30 (yambs) for 30 - maddog, where you at to make the list?

lets get it
nthat.gif
No damb effort.
roll.gif

nthat.gif

Lets go fambs.

game time tmr

start of new quarter with new classes?

I'm optimistic about the new quarter next week also

only problem is i'm only taking 1 class outside my major, so hopefully i'll get to see some new faces :lol:

girls in my major are no good :smh: |I

Last edited:
I want to participate but I'm wayyy too busy, but if I do get at any yambs I will definitely post my convos in here to give others motivation. I'll be in the contest next month if there's one then. Great thread OP.

I want to participate but I'm wayyy too busy, but if I do get at any yambs I will definitely post my convos in here to give others motivation. I'll be in the contest next month if there's one then. Great thread OP.
you can still get in brah...

i'm working two jobs right now and in school...

i work everyday of the week... putting in about 60 per week easy...

and i'm not letting that slow me down... i'm going to different walmarts, bars, and restaurants around my area to see new people...

gotta say crisp bruhva... you can do it, mayne...

aint nobody got time for dis
you must aint read the spoiler, oidreez...

no worrie... you good money...

you better be still in at the end of the month.

yo for the first time in my life I choked last week.

But last week on the train. (son we were in the same train station and transferred on the same two trains and she sat next to me after the transfer which I'm pretty sure was just her waiting for met o make a move) Legit tried to open my mouth and I got a highschool flashback of butterflies lmao.

Couldn't force it because I felt my hello was going to come out like a kindergarten introducing themselves :lol:

So yes I'm game, I need to dust the rust off or something.

No alcohol will be involved

I know you say that innanet yambs are included but Im not gonna post those personally. These innanet pieces have been like playing the game on Rookie... way too easy. Plus I feel like my mouthpiece has been suffering b/c of how easy it has been.

Can I get a herp derp from a chick with cold sore?

There's this chick with a full blown bloody looking sore that wants to give me dome. Worth the risk? Do I do a rubber + saran wrap + garbage bag?

Hitting up a grocery store after work in my business casual attire ...

This has been a slow day at work... smh..

If it comes down to it, I'm hitting a bar... getting on some middle aged yambs...

Can I get a herp derp from a chick with cold sore?

There's this chick with a full blown bloody looking sore that wants to give me dome. Worth the risk? Do I do a rubber + saran wrap + garbage bag?

No don't do that bruh. Coming from someone with cold sores (simplex-1), I cant even understand being that thoughtless to make human contact with that on your face.

Hitting up a grocery store after work in my business casual attire ...

This has been a slow day at work... smh..

If it comes down to it, I'm hitting a bar... getting on some middle aged yambs...

Yo if you hit that bar PM me, I need to get some more shots up.

So, if you get a girl's number and/or a date setup then that counts for 1 point for whatever week the date occurs?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom