TAY Challenege: April Yambition... 30 (yambs) for 30 - maddog, where you at to make the list?

Hey famb, I'm 1/1 and I've hit a milestone in my life, bagging an Asian chick. I'm leaving the library at the local college I attend in my city and head to the lounging area outside where all the students usually are but no one was there. So I sit down on the bench eating chips and this asian chick comes out of no where and ask where's the nearest vending machine, she's attractive but it didn't matter to me cause Asian chicks usually don't even pay me any mind (I'm a 5'6 black dude and have a stuck up appearance, from what I've been told). So I told her there's one in the library and I asked if she needed me to walk her over there, she says no and thank you then walks off. She comes back with a bag of chips in her hand and as she was walking close by while I was still sitting down I say......

Me: Did you have a hard time finding the vending machine?

(She starts walking over towards me while I'm still sitting on the bench)

Her: Yea thanks but if I knew the library was that far I would have never went (she starts giggling)

Me: (fake laughs) so are you new student here or something ?
Her: No, I'm just here to study
Me: Oh thats cool, so whats your major?
Her: Biology, you?
Me: Same here, I'm interested in becoming a Registered Nurse
(This is when she takes a seat, after that I knew it was a wrap)
Her: Wow thats so interesting, I'm doing physical therapy blah blah blah

We chop it up for a while then I hit her with that "Hey I have to go , here take my number down" (I'd rather give the girl my number cause it test if she's really into me, she will hit me up or not.)  She hands me her phone and I put my number in give it back to her and said "hit me up" she says okay.
I walked off feeling like

She actually hit me up this morning, don't know why she hit me up so damn early I was still sleep but I didn't think she would hit me up. 

I'm feeling good NT fambly. Ricky you the man for this thread bro ! 

hmmmm.. I'm very surprised she said the asian from the park as opposed to her name.. you were caught up on the fact that shes your first Asian not her.

hmmmm.. I'm very surprised she said the asian from the park as opposed to her name.. you were caught up on the fact that shes your first Asian not her.
See the thing is, where I go to college at there is little to no asian people there, basically a lot of black people go there thats why she said it. While we chopped it up I never mentioned anything about race either..

What a great day yesterday! I went 2/3 at school.

First at-bat:

After advising, I was walking to my first class and had about 15 minutes to kill before my first class. Since it is finally getting nice, I decided to just sit outside for a little bit before class. As I was people watching and eyeing the women on campus, I see an Asian girl with her white friend sitting on some kind of platform. The Asian girl was smoking a cigarette. Mind you, I don't really like women smoking cigarettes but I smoke cigarettes from time-to-time so I'm not trying to be a hypocrite and she was cute. So, I took a deep breath and thought of happy thoughts and got the balls and got up and approached her.

Her is the conversation between me and her:

Me: Excuse me, what kind of cigarette are you smoking?
Girl: Ummmmmm, a Marlboro No. 27 cigarette.
Me: Oh cool, I've never had that cigarette before. Is it good?
Girl: I like it since I smoke it.
Me: Do you like hookah?
Girl: No, I don't like hookah.

Here is something important. As you can tell, she was giving me one-line crappy answers. This my fellow brethren is when you have to be quick on your toes and think of something witty to say.

Me: Ok, that's not a problem. Maybe we can hang out sometime, smoke some Marlboro 27's and chat a little and smile. :D
Girl: *Laughing* Yeah sure, as long as she comes along with us (she's pointing to her friend who doesn't even care because she was on her phone)
Me: Oh, come on! I'm a normal guy and I'm a student here.
Girl: :tongue: and starts giggling.
Me: What are you majoring in?
Girl: Biology
Me: Damn! Staying true to your Asian roots!
Girl: Yes! :lol:
Me: Not me! I'm a sociology major and mama knows I will never be the typical Asian working in a lab. You're science and I'm social science cutie. :wink:
Me: Listen, I am about to head to class but we should do something sometime.
Girl: Sure
Me: Bagged

By then, my swag was on some stock market steez when it just goes up and up. I saw this dope white chick eating some kind of granola bar and here we go:

Second at-bat:

Me: Excuse me, I am just curious. What is it that you are eating?
Girl: Ummmmmmmmmmm, it's a kind bar.
Me: Oh. Did you get at Whole Foods?
Girl: No, I bought it at the lounge.
Me: Oh ok. Are you a healthy eater?
Girl: I'm just starting to pick it up.

By this time, I could tell that she had her riot gear on and wasn't having it. Plus, we were about to get to our classes.

Me: Well, have a good class.
Girl: Bye

Third at-bat:

This was by far my favorite one. I was in the middle of class and I had to make a call to a doctor's office for my job. I know. Bringing work outside of the office. I hate it too. :smh: Anyways, I went outside to the lounge area and I saw this girl sitting there on her computer. At first, I paid her no mind but I sat next to her, took a look at my notes and then glanced over to see what she was doing. She was doing a paper and texting at the same time and this is when I came up to the batters box. Here we go:

Me: Wow! I see that you are multi-tasking. Damn! You are really good at it.
Girl: :lol: Thanks!
Me: Are you trying to do a paper? I see that you have a few sentences down on word.
Girl: Oh my god! I am trying to do this paper and it's due in a few hours.
Me: At least you have a few sentences down which is better than nothing.
Girl: I know. It's just one page but I don't know what else to write anymore.
Me: Writers block huh? You know, I always found it harder to do one page papers than five page papers. With one pagers, you feel you're not getting enough content in your paper.
Girl: *giggling*
Me: Hold on, we will continue this conversation as soon as I am done making this call. Work related stuff. UGH!
Girl: I understand. :wink:
Me: *Just got off the phone* Yuck! I hate sounding all professional on the phone when I have to call doctor's offices. I feel so weird.
Girl: :lol: I'm just the same thing when I have to talk to the kids parents at work.
Me: What do you major in?
Girl: Early Childhood Education. I work for Jumpstart *she points finger to her shirt* (Massive breasts as well)
Me: Oh, I get it now. So, that's why you have such a snazzy Jumpstart shirt on. And I love kids! :D
Girl: Me too!
Me: Listen, I am actually in class but had to make a call. I'd love to chat with you a little more sometime and you can tell me about the cutest things your kids do at work. :tongue:
Girl: Sure. *She writes her number on my notes*
Me: I'm sorry. I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Kevin. *I extend my hand to shake her hand*
Girl: *Shakes hand* I'm Colleen. It was nice talking to you.
Me: It was nice talking to you too Colleen. Good luck on your paper. You'll do awesome!
Girl: Thanks. Bye!
Proof:
View media item 348989
Guys, everybody has their own way of approaching women and I'm no expert. But, I've been watching some videos lately and what Johnny Berba is saying is true. You need to be in the mood and you need to be happy to do this. Girls can tell if you are happy or not and they don't want to talk to you if you are in a pissy mood. That is such a turn-off to them. Also, make eye contact. Make her know that even though some DB is probably laughing at you. Deep down inside, he is jelly because he got no balls to go up to a girl and talk to her. Let it be known that she is the only one that is important right now and that the only person you see in this great big world is her. Everybody has their good and bad days. Don't force yourself. When you know the time is right, you will know when.

Also, just be yourself and let the pitch come to you. As you can tell, all the three girls I approached were doing something and I took whatever they were doing and turned it into a conversation. It can be the most trivial thing but she is doing something and you go from there. Come on guys, I know we all have some kind of wittiness to our game and we all like to laugh. Girls like that you can keep them on their toes and that you can spark a conversation with a complete stranger. Yes, some will give you the Mutombo finger wag but the majority of women are really cool and don't mind speaking to you. There is a sense of excitement for both parties. You will feel it. I'm telling you.

Here is the video I watched:

G.O.A.T?

Just struck out looking twice today...idk if im gonna survive this week bruhs....

i'm extremely hype for everyone...

true story... and be honest...

how many of yall made the approach w/ this challenge in mind?

if so... :pimp:

1-0

these 2 girls came in my job I rang them out didnt really say anything...around 1 they came back in all dressed up..they told me they were going to a baby shower come to find out they were sisters and their other two sisters if I remember correctly were havin a baby shower...they were being friendly I told them Im new to the area..the better looking sister was teasing me about that and the other sister said we need to stay in contact..she wrote my number down on her receipt and she texted me like 10 minutes after..I hit her up after work really didn't get any info on her since I had to go to my other job after...she seems kinda thirsty..I honestly would rather talk to the better looking sister she is that pretty dark skin type with the nose ring and the athletic figure the other is shorter and honestly not that cute..ima see how I can pull this one out if not ill work with this one hopefully it turns into a smash buddy type thing

could you call this one a lost..this girl walked past me I said something she commented but she kept walking??

Last edited:
Good stuff RaySweatShirt.  

I had a solid day today, going 2-3.  I made my first move when I was at the gas station this morning and noticed that the girl at the pump in front of mine was cute and she had a 9th Gen Honda Si like me.

Bless: Nice ride!

Girl: Thanks, you too.

Bless: Is it an automatic?

Girl: Yes, I can't drive manual haha.  I wish I would've gotten the sedan.

Bless: I like the coupes, but I needed the extra space.

Girl: I feel that way now.  Where did you get your tint done?

Bless: A-1 Tint Pro's.  A friend of mine works there, so I got a good deal.  Put your number in my phone and I'll send you his contact info.  

Girl: Ok, I'm Christina and you are?

Bless: Forgive me, I forgot to introduce myself; I'm Bless.

My other two approaches were this afternoon when I was at work.  I work retail, so talking to good looking women is part of the job description.

This pretty girl came in and made a beeline for "junior's" so I followed suit.  I let her browse for about 5 minutes before making my move.

Bless: Hi, how are you?

Girl: I'm doing well, hope you are.

Bless: I am.  Are we looking for a new outfit for tonight?

Girl: Haha, no.  I'm just browsing, but I really like this shirt.  *Holds it up*

Bless: Believe it or not, that style is one of our top-sellers.

Girl: It's cute, but I dunno if it's worth $19.99.

*Fluff*
Girl: *Reads my nametag* your name is Bless huh?  I don't know how I feel about that.

Bless: Why's that?

Girl: That's my ex-boyfriend's name

Bless: Eh.  I shouldn't be penalized because of that.  What's your name?

Girl: Elena.  How do I know all Bless's aren't the same? 

Bless: I'm not an average joe.  We should talk later over lunch, give me your number.

Girl: I'd like that.  Call me when you get off.

The 3rd girl I talked to came in with 2 of her other friends and they tried to c-block.  I could've pursued harder but I didn't really want to bother. 

Today: 2-3

Total for week one: 3-4

Sticking with the baseball theme, I consider myself 0-1 with a walk. Ironically the chick I hit up on Facebook (smh) who I thought was into me responded with interest at first, but ultimately struck me out looking with a changeup as she decided to just stop responding (I was definitely too slow and should've copped the digits quick).

I consider my next at bat a walk and not a hit because the chick approached me. I was wearing a Brooklyn nets t shirt under a cardigan and was at the bar to close my tab. She was getting a drink and while waiting I looked at her, we made eye contact, and just before I said "hello," she pointed to my shirt and asked me if I'd been to the new stadium and what not. Fresh off of my recent strikeout, I got ahead in the count and got her number as I was leaving the bar spot (Thursday).

I hit her up today (Saturday) asking how her weekend was going. Long story short, she asked me to "kick it" on this upcoming week. Definitely the confidence boost I needed to be aggressive during the upcoming week.

View media item 351891

2-2 overall 

#1 first chick i seen i was eyeing in the club she had that dumb hood chick booty looking like meagan good so i had to go talk to her off gp since it was nothing but hood chicks in there.

ok i did say meagen good at first but while i was looking for a pic this one was in good image under meagan good....her name sophie turner. This is more of how ol girl booty was look plus body so i had to see what was up

Me: hey whats your name 

her: (i forgot it im not good with name so we will go with trina) my name is trina

Me: are u from out here?

trina: na im from Lafayette (30min away)

Me: you going to school out there

trina : yea im going to UL(university of Lafayette)

Me:: Thats good that u came all the way out here to party

trina:
laugh.gif
 yea

Me: Well let me get to the point let me get your number

trina: o sorry i have a boyfriend

Me: thats cool have a good one

#2 i want to say i seen this chick right when i got to the club while i was at the bar getting my drink. When i talk to her the dj was playing all the local music i dont like nor have i heard before but the whole club was going ham like wayne was still in jail and they was playing some new ****.

Me: Whats the name of this song

Her: uhhhhhh (she turns to her friend that she was with for the answer)

Her: its foxx

Me: so u dance to songs u dont know 

Her: ya i was just feeling the song

Me: so what occupation/what are u doing....are u in school or working

Her: Working at this clinic 

Me: do u like it?

Her: no i dont

Me: y dont u leave?

Her i plan to im going to moving to houston

ya ya ya.....we rapped for a while then i got her for her number for to kick it before she makes that move.

FADED right now

I'm 3 for I don't even know tonight

Went to a birthday party for my boy's classmate at some club in DC. It was pretty decent, I went at alot of chics in there, ended up booking the bnirthday girl, unfortunately didn't leave with her crew :smh: but I'll keep in contact. Along the way ended up booking a waitress in the club, probably not that solid, I'm not betting on it being worth anything, but I also booked this real cute chick in the metro on the way home. I was heading in and she was heading out, she was on the other side of the guardrails but I said what's up, called her back over and we chatted for a good couple minutes, I'm definitely gonna get at her next week. All in all a good night, had fun, got a couple prospects, definitely got more than my number this week (6 this week?). Next week I'm personally challenging myself to do em all 100% sober during the daytime though. Late night are just bonuses. But good night overall.

Officially 2-3.

I made a solo move to the club tonight. Unfortunately this is my "comfort zone" so I wasn't doing much that I wasn't accustomed to.. also no really interesting approaches, still good results though.

#1:
Tall SUPER THICK chick. I'm 6'2 and she was looking me in the eye with her heels on, and that rump was rotund. So I first walk into the club, we make eye contact from across the room, I walk up to her at the bar:

Me: What's up, whats your name?
Her: Monica
Me: oh ok, Rell, nice meeting you lady *shakes hand*
Me: So are you enjoying yourself.... despite the club being so empty?
Her: yea, *I* am, im trying to get my friend to turn up, its her birthday
*little banter back and forth*
Me:are you from out here?
Her: ohnoooo I'm from Chicago
Me: oh word? what side?
Her: West
Me: ugh, sorry to here that, im from the southside btw
Her::lol:, everybody is from out there! What brought you down here?
Me: My job, ended up taking a project out here
*More banter, we were talking for a while, used it to kill time while the club filled up*
Me: well look, I know you came up here to party with your girls, I dont wanna talk your ear off-
Her: *jumps in* -oh no youre fine believe me-
Me: haha, put your number in my phone, we have to continue this conversation sometime
Her: *puts hand out for phone*
:smokin

#2:
Young breezy sitting at the bar. Didnt intend on talking to her, but it was still early and the club wasnt very full so I basically had a free pass at her

Me: What's up, lady, you alright? You look bored
Her::lol:, yea I'm fine, just sleepy
Me: Oh word? You must not go out much
Her: Nooo not really, my sister drug me up here
*It's here when I noticed she wasnt really feeling me as she'd turn around to her homegirl after every sentence
*Her way less attractive sister looks over at me and then turns toward her, I jump in...*
Me:Hey how are you (to the sis) *reaches for a handshake*
Sis: I'm fine :-/ *leaves me hanging on the shake*
*It's here where the sis starts talking to the chick. Officially C-blocked to the fullest, but I shake it off like a champ*

Very decent chick w/ glasses that had been eyeing me all night, I kind of got an oop as to what to use as a conversation starter, plus she was a tad bit thirsty

*I'm walking and she sort of turns around and lightly elbows me in the chest. Not sure if it was on purpose or not...*
Me: uuuh OW!?
Her::lol: omg i'm so sorry! *puts hand on my chest* are you ok?
Me: nah not really, I think im about to make a quick trip to the ER, excuse me
Her::lol: boy theres nothing wrong with you *slaps my chest*
Me: damn you really cant stop can you??
Her: :lol: hahaha, I guess not! sorry!
*banter, and a dance to a couple of songs later...*
Me:So what brought you out tonight?
Her: Its her *points to friend* birthday, So I came out with her and her boyfriend
Me: Very cool. Hey I don't wanna handcuff you in this club, so I'm about to move around but definitely put your number in my phone.
Her: alright! *put hand out for phone*
Me: *single, right up the middle to bring me to 2-3

There was also a 4th who I was rapping to, but im not sure if its worth mentioning...if I need a 4th by the end of tomorrow i'll pull that out lol
Gonna hit the gym early tomorrow and try to get another approach under my belt....namely one that's not in a club/bar environment

Officially 2-3.

I made a solo move to the club tonight. Unfortunately this is my "comfort zone" so I wasn't doing much that I wasn't accustomed to.. also no really interesting approaches, still good results though.

#1:
Tall SUPER THICK chick. I'm 6'2 and she was looking me in the eye with her heels on, and that rump was rotund. So I first walk into the club, we make eye contact from across the room, I walk up to her at the bar:

Me: What's up, whats your name?
Her: Monica
Me: oh ok, Rell, nice meeting you lady *shakes hand*
Me: So are you enjoying yourself.... despite the club being so empty?
Her: yea, *I* am, im trying to get my friend to turn up, its her birthday
*little banter back and forth*
Me:are you from out here?
Her: ohnoooo I'm from Chicago
Me: oh word? what side?
Her: West
Me: ugh, sorry to here that, im from the southside btw
Her::lol:, everybody is from out there! What brought you down here?
Me: My job, ended up taking a project out here
*More banter, we were talking for a while, used it to kill time while the club filled up*
Me: well look, I know you came up here to party with your girls, I dont wanna talk your ear off-
Her: *jumps in* -oh no youre fine believe me-
Me: haha, put your number in my phone, we have to continue this conversation sometime
Her: *puts hand out for phone*
:smokin

#2:
Young breezy sitting at the bar. Didnt intend on talking to her, but it was still early and the club wasnt very full so I basically had a free pass at her

Me: What's up, lady, you alright? You look bored
Her::lol:, yea I'm fine, just sleepy
Me: Oh word? You must not go out much
Her: Nooo not really, my sister drug me up here
*It's here when I noticed she wasnt really feeling me as she'd turn around to her homegirl after every sentence
*Her way less attractive sister looks over at me and then turns toward her, I jump in...*
Me:Hey how are you (to the sis) *reaches for a handshake*
Sis: I'm fine :-/ *leaves me hanging on the shake*

*It's here where the sis starts talking to the chick. Officially C-blocked to the fullest, but I shake it off like a champ*

Very decent chick w/ glasses that had been eyeing me all night, I kind of got an oop as to what to use as a conversation starter, plus she was a tad bit thirsty

*I'm walking and she sort of turns around and lightly elbows me in the chest. Not sure if it was on purpose or not...*
Me: uuuh OW!?
Her::lol: omg i'm so sorry! *puts hand on my chest* are you ok?
Me: nah not really, I think im about to make a quick trip to the ER, excuse me
Her::lol: boy theres nothing wrong with you *slaps my chest*
Me: damn you really cant stop can you??
Her: :lol: hahaha, I guess not! sorry!
*banter, and a dance to a couple of songs later...*
Me:So what brought you out tonight?
Her: Its her *points to friend* birthday, So I came out with her and her boyfriend
Me: Very cool. Hey I don't wanna handcuff you in this club, so I'm about to move around but definitely put your number in my phone.
Her: alright! *put hand out for phone*
Me: *single, right up the middle to bring me to 2-3

There was also a 4th who I was rapping to, but im not sure if its worth mentioning...if I need a 4th by the end of tomorrow i'll pull that out lol
Gonna hit the gym early tomorrow and try to get another approach under my belt....namely one that's not in a club/bar environment

great convos... but this is what i appreciate the most.

gotta pull a clutch performance on the last night...

0-1.... gotta catch 3 by the end of the night....

:nerd:

so i worked 12 hr shifts all week and went to class...caught interest with a few chicks and talked just to talk but i wasnt interested in em. workin my last 12hr today gonna start strong monday...im chillin

Didn't get much weekend end love because I've been dumb busy doing my two papers. Semester is coming to a close and its getting very hectic. :smh:

All in all, keep up the good work fellas! Everybody has been pulling their weight on here and we getting things done. :smokin

Yesterday went either 0-1 or 0-2, haven't decided yet, we'll see how today goes...

First girl was at the liquor store, she looked lost trying to find some kind of beer, so I'm thinking this one will be easy (I'm pretty big into beer). So I walk up and ask her what she's looking for "oh, I'm looking for some kind of cream ale..." and I just completely blanked out, couldn't think of anything. So I'm like yeah... that's a tough one, can't even help you with that. Then she sees one of the employees and says that that guy probably knows. So I say yeah, probably - good luck, have a good night. So I don't know if I'm going to count that one, like I said, we'll see how today goes.

Second was at the bar later that night, saw she was sitting by herself, looking kind of bored so I strike up a convo, ask her what she's drinking, we end up talking about beer for a little bit. Find out she actually works at the bar but is off that night. Anyway, bar is about to close so I ask for the number. She goes "umm, since I work here, we're not supposed to give out our number, but why don't you give me yours?" So I'm thinking oh, aight... Gave her my number, but am not expecting anything out of it.

For the week, 1-3 (or 4). Brutal...

Looking for a clutch performance tonight...

Gotta atleast take three solid shots

As OP... I feel I should take 6...

Here we go.

bagged a fat chick number from class. not gon talk bout how it went down. i should get 2 points cause shes the size of 2 people :nerd:. im finna look back at this post yellin started from the bottom now we here! 2-0 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom