Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can just do leg days at the gym.
leg day at the gym doe
nerd.gif
im saying

whats this about?

nerd.gif

yoooo my current and I just had a session like greek warriors Xena and king Leonidas. but I can't keep a straight face with her sex face hahahahahaha. its so intense I always look down and laugh....so disrespectful my bad

Last edited:
yo i got a hairy chest right..this chick said I got a uspa sweater on my chest im over here rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif
...next time I see her im bout to fry her *** somethin serious

bra im salty as **** lol..then she aint reply to my text after that...im on her ***!!!

she went from purple label..I fried her then she said its uspa
roll.gif

Last edited:
This is how my day went yesterday.

8 AM IG comment then an IG dm

Texting from 9 am - 11 am she sends some pics :smokin she asked me to dinner that night.

Pick her up at 8 head to dinner, start drinking a good amount and then hit up a bowling alley/arcade spot. Do some flirting and kissing.

Smashing by 11. Dropped her off by 12:30 and home in time to watch the dodger game. :nthat:

Successful night is successful.

Last edited:
This is how my day went yesterday.

8 AM IG comment then an IG dm

Texting from 9 am - 11 am she sends some pics :smokin she asked me to dinner that night.

Pick her up at 8 head to dinner, start drinking a good amount and then hit up a bowling alley/arcade spot. Do some flirting and kissing.

Smashing by 11. Dropped her off by 12:30 and home in time to watch the dodger game. :nthat:

Successful night is successful.
View media item 873851

took it back to high school with a chick this morning

finger finagled a chick till she bussed a nut... (just tinkering w/ the yambs for about 15 minutes)

i felt like a bawse. :pimp: :pimp:

called myself the FINGER F*** KING after... lulz ensued.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom