TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATL is great for black women but NYC is the only place that rivals SoCal in quality, diversity (not just racially but ratchet through professional) and quantity.
I need to cake up this money so I can make it out to NYC in 2 weeks.

No place in Texas has the variety of women NYC does.

Bad white and black women? Of course but you can find a 10 from literally any nationality in NYC.

Didn't bowl. We played some video games. I knew it would be loud in there so that means real close convos which lead to my hands on her hips constantly and of course some kissing. After that I told her let's go somewhere quiet and the area were we're at has some nice spots to chill and it was game over after that.

so u smashed in the whip?
hopefully it was a van brah.

My truck. Her sister was staying at her place so that was the last option.

Every time I come to ATL I remember what im missing living in a small city.

Only spend a week here out the year and on the first day hitting Lenox/Cumberland or chilling in the AUC w/ some of my bros I will see a random or a Spelman chick that puts the top 5 in my city to shame.. And then proceed to see dozens of females that keep doing it.

I need to visit Cali so I don't end up with a narrow perspective thinking ATL is the only place I can find bad established women :lol:

At Clark right now, testosterone on 3000.

This bro this.

Many will never understand what goes down in the AUC and the sights u see on the strip or the chicks pulling out of the spellman gate that you'll never see again lol

what school did you go to and when did u finish bra

What y'all know bout the AUC :smokin I do some damage out there every so often. They used to have some pretty wild house parties too but if I'm out there I'm kickin it with my boy at Clark Atlanta. He has a class on the spellman campus too :smokin

But ATL is the land of woman. It's like a 14:1 ratio out here. Go to Lenox or anywhere in buckhead on a Saturday afternoon and you'll stay finding a chick that'll catch you off guard

@lamekilla Bro I was just at Morehouse homecoming and it was bananas

So many stories at Lenox tho. Seen chicks shut the mall down solo

one chick walked through the mall and was turning every dudes head, got so bad all guys could do was laugh bc you knew you would need that NBA bred to keep something like that or a lock and key

:lol:

Last edited:
I too was in the AUC this past October for Homecoming, soooo many chicks....me and my homeboys ended up just posting up , eating BBQ and picking off any chicks that came across our path :lol: ...

Me and my bro used to do numbers round there when i was in ATL for school...them joints in the AUC easy and i like em cuz they from all ova the country :pimp: ...took my mans from back home down there with me and now they hooked on going to ATL in general :lol:

So I just met this chick about a month ago in a stat class and since then we've been studying together mostly everyday. She's real open around me, like we'll talk about sex and stuff all the time while we're studying or whatever. Lately I've been thinking about trying to become more than just study partners, just tryna smash, but I don't wanna wife her anything. It seems like she likes me but yesterday she told me I reminded her of her brother, how should I interpret that my NT brethren?

I always figured there was a difference between a chick saying you remind her of her brother compared you are like a brother.

I always figured there was a difference between a chick saying you remind her of her brother compared you are like a brother.

Same thing.

I would make more of a move to be flirty but you're probably too deep in the hole.
At the end of the day, AT THE VERY LEAST, use this chick to get a good grade then keep it pushin

PS: And you talk about sex? Without it involving you and her? Nah b.

Last edited:
No place in Texas has the variety of women NYC does.

Bad white and black women? Of course but you can find a 10 from literally any nationality in NYC.
Let them know about those NYC women. I fall in love with the city each time I come back to visit. Just waiting for the day I make the move. Too many bad breezies. The Starbucks at Astor place stop and St. Marks has way too many.

i don't think i'm in the friendzone yet, i had a similar scenario happen last semester where I ended up smashing a chick i was studying just from spending so much time together, and it started out as just some friendly type stuff. Idk, I'm gonna make a move after the midterm and see what happens lol

women actually go after a guy a homegirl smashed simply by word of mouth?

I must be missing something

Please if you haven't seen How to be a Player with bill bellamy watch it. that's one of the first golden rules.
not just for chicks. but Curiosity gets the best of everyone.
they want to see if it's true. especially a female who enjoys sex.

So I just met this chick about a month ago in a stat class and since then we've been studying together mostly everyday. She's real open around me, like we'll talk about sex and stuff all the time while we're studying or whatever. Lately I've been thinking about trying to become more than just study partners, just tryna smash, but I don't wanna wife her anything. It seems like she likes me but yesterday she told me I reminded her of her brother, how should I interpret that my NT brethren?

Prepare for landing you have just arrived in the friendzone.

you either waited to late to make a move or she never really saw you as more.

you still may have a bit of a chance .
1. if she doesn't even have a brother. than that statement is kind of empty. because she doesn't know the true power with that statement.

2. show a bit more interest. some of the best relationships come from people you have a deep connection friendship with. but you have to kind of man up.
Throw out scenarios that involve you and her and see how she reacts. that's the best way to gauge when you think you're possibly in that friendzone.

Example just be like:
"so say we were on a date.....im the type of guy that would____________________............ is that something you think you would like?"

that sentence right there. sets her up to either think damn thats what i want. or no he really is just a friend.

her answer to you is your answer.
I feel like if she says yes.. you're in
if she says no, welll you're out.

beause she may be smart enough to figure out its a set up question so regardless of how she really feels. she'll answer to kind of appease your curiousity on her.

Whattttt!!!!!

Dude what happen? Did you take her out? Was you aggressive? She didnt like your food choices? Explain B
We never went. She had stuff to do that week and when I mentioned it she just seemed to caught up in her schoolwork or whatever. Found this Brazilian food spot too with high ratings. 

I really don't understand how people get caught up in the friend zone...

Maybe because I'm pretty aggressive, but still. :nerd:

We never went. She had stuff to do that week and when I mentioned it she just seemed to caught up in her schoolwork or whatever. Found this Brazilian food spot too with high ratings. 
Then tell her you two are going out this Friday. Give her no options. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom