TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAY on page 3? Wow
laugh.gif

Talmbout ya boy got too high and started racking up L's
mean.gif

jpRSmMW4pZlEz.bmp

Was suppose to pick her up at 9 after she got home from work.. Got too high and forgot.

Last edited:
I hope you replied "I got too high and forgot"

maybe throw a smiley in there too

I haven't replied at all.

Imma just text her in the morning and tell her I got too high, got back to the crib and passed out.

Ok TAY so I'm going to San Diego to visit a friend for cinco de mayo. This is the one who I hung out with for her going away deal and her aunt flo was visiting. My original plan was get there in the afternoon check into the hotel and pre game then go to a padre game. Now she wants me to get there early so we can hit the beach, so I'm going to adjust my plans.

I'm now thinking
- Hit the beach for a few hours and do some drinking
- Check into the hotel. Try for the yambs (this will be our first time)
- Change and hit gas lamp for dinner, drinks and dancing
- Back to the hotel and smash again

Sound like a good plan? Anything I need to adjust.

Yeah man u forgetting The Don.

Nah but that's the exact move Id pull.

She's only been there a week and the only people she knows out there is her cousin and her husband. She's their nanny. Once she meets some more chicks we'll make trips out there.

I haven't replied at all.

Imma just text her in the morning and tell her I got too high, got back to the crib and passed out.

you going into too much detail, just tell her you fell asleep and leave it at that.

Haven't been in here since the old thread. What's up guys?

Update on my yambs:

After a rough fall/winter I broke it off for good with my gf of two years. It was great while it lasted but time to move on from that. She moved back home (out of state) immediately after we broke up so I don't even have to worry about seeing her now. It was tough for a couple weeks because I was heart broken, bummed out, thinking about her a lot. When I broke up with her told her I was sorry but I couldn't be just friends with her and didn't think it was a good idea we communicated at all. I just been hitting the gym, working hard, and started taking classes to get my MBA so I am doing great but wanted to get on the dating scene again too.

My roommate told me to try tinder so I downloaded it Saturday morning. Swiped everyone to play the number game and got a lot of matches but none were that great. Then got a good match, talked, she gave me her number, and ended up meeting this girl two hours later. Walked the dog around Georgetown waterfront with her and she was really chill. Couple hours after the date she texted me and invited me to a party this Thursday but I couldn't make it. Set up a dinner date for Friday instead.

The only downside is I'm 24 and she's 19 (turning 20 next month). So I wanted to split a bottle of wine at dinner, and I've eaten at this restaurant many times before and they are pretty lax with checking IDs. I talked to her about this a couple days ago to see if she felt comfortable enough using her fake and to avoid any awkward situation. But, she said her fake is from Arizona and it's really bad, she was too embarrassed to even send me a pic :lol: Told her it was ok and we didn't have to drink on the date. Hopefully this date goes as good as the first one and we keep chillin but it will be weird going on dates/going out and not being able to drink. Also she's inviting me to college parties and stuff and I don't wanna be hanging out with college kids.

Any tips from you guys out of college that have dated college girls? What am I getting into here?

Pic for the beasts:

Last edited:
TAY on page 3? Wow :lol:

Talmbout ya boy got too high and started racking up L's :smh:

Was suppose to pick her up at 9 after she got home from work.. Got too high and forgot.

now you know you gon' have to eat the booty, right?

Haven't been in here since the old thread. What's up guys?

Update on my yambs:

After a rough fall/winter I broke it off for good with my gf of two years. It was great while it lasted but time to move on from that. She moved back home (out of state) immediately after we broke up so I don't even have to worry about seeing her now. It was tough for a couple weeks because I was heart broken, bummed out, thinking about her a lot. When I broke up with her told her I was sorry but I couldn't be just friends with her and didn't think it was a good idea we communicated at all. I just been hitting the gym, working hard, and started taking classes to get my MBA so I am doing great but wanted to get on the dating scene again too.

My roommate told me to try tinder so I downloaded it Saturday morning. Swiped everyone to play the number game and got a lot of matches but none were that great. Then got a good match, talked, she gave me her number, and ended up meeting this girl two hours later. Walked the dog around Georgetown waterfront with her and she was really chill. Couple hours after the date she texted me and invited me to a party this Thursday but I couldn't make it. Set up a dinner date for Friday instead.

The only downside is I'm 24 and she's 19 (turning 20 next month). So I wanted to split a bottle of wine at dinner, and I've eaten at this restaurant many times before and they are pretty lax with checking IDs. I talked to her about this a couple days ago to see if she felt comfortable enough using her fake and to avoid any awkward situation. But, she said her fake is from Arizona and it's really bad, she was too embarrassed to even send me a pic :lol: Told her it was ok and we didn't have to drink on the date. Hopefully this date goes as good as the first one and we keep chillin but it will be weird going on dates/going out and not being able to drink. Also she's inviting me to college parties and stuff and I don't wanna be hanging out with college kids.

Any tips from you guys out of college that have dated college girls? What am I getting into here?

Pic for the beasts:

If the age difference doesn't matter to her, why should it matter to you?

It's not like you're 37 dogg. You can go to a college party and still enjoy yourself.

To Hennessey, you better drink with her in the car or cab

She lives walking distance from the restaurant. So I'll probably meet her at her place and walk over with her or just meet her there. I honestly think we would get away with drinking at this place. Maybe I'll ask her about it again. She didn't seem confident in the ID at all though.

Edit: I'm thinking the best plan is to ask if she wants to meet at her place an hour or so before dinner to have a few drinks. And I would just bring a 6 pack, or bottle of wine or whatever. She's staying in the city for the summer which is perfect because most of her friends are gonna be gone. Could be a nice little summer fling then I'm guessing she will become more occupied with school and friends during the fall. Which is ok with me, not taking this too seriously any way just trying to have some fun.

Last edited:
Hennessy if she's cool with you coming over to drink like an hour before the dinner date you'd be killing two birds with one stone.

I wouldnt bring a 6pack though, you cant go wrong with wine.

Edit-NVM she's 19 and in college. Shotgun a beer with her in the restaurant alley before the date.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Random but whatever...I love these "hose". If you are like me and not afraid to admit it speak up :lol:

I never understood the whole "I don't love these "hose" movement. [/COLOR]

Hennessy if she's cool with you coming over to drink like an hour before the dinner date you'd be killing two birds with one stone.

I wouldnt bring a 6pack though, you cant go wrong with wine.

Edit-NVM she's 19 and in college. Shotgun a beer with her in the restaurant alley before the date.

[COLOR=#red]Just had to put this out there...don't get caught giving a minor booze. Yeah chances are you will not get caught but if you do...curtains.[/COLOR]

To be honest, I would just leave that girl alone if she's 19. That's just me personally. But hey do you

And do you really gotta drink with her to have a good time? You can always get that sparkling wine lol

hennessy hennessy nice pick up, she's nice.

19 y/o chick wont be that young minded, I promise she's been around the block a couple times being in college :nerd:

As far as drinking....you could always smoke some herb as an alternative :nerd: :nerd:

Good advice guys. I have some things to think about. Will most likely hit her up tomorrow just to confirm the date and discuss coming over to her place before if I decide that. Another factor I know she mentioned she has 3 roommates and lives in a 2 room suite. I'm assuming that means student housing and it may be a dry dorm or something. So I probably can't just roll up carrying alcohol. Damn just typing that out I think the best course of action may be to just go sober, get to know her a little better. Then if we go on another date drive somewhere and ask if she wanna come back to my place and chill after, where I will have refreshments waiting lol.

Dealing with girls from different campuses, usually they prefer to go back to their place. Especially if they live with their friends. Just in my experience.

^True that is their comfort zone and they might have school or social stuff going on the next day. Whatever I don't mind taking this date slow I know she's already feeling me. Texted me first after our date inviting me out again so that's a good sign. I'll just play this one cool and see what happens. Keep you guys updated.

I've gotta say, the TCU girl I kick it with sometimes is very persuasive lol. She was a big time active student in high school, top grades, sports, clubs etc. she's not even from Texas, either. I really dig her taste in music, it's rare to discuss that with a shorty.

Anyway, we start kicking it & talking while I smoke her out, 15 minutes later we're having these deep conversations about music and in my head I'm like "ehh I'm pretty high. I think I'll just enjoy her company & leave it at that."

Apparently she had other plans, lol. I made a comment about how her ride had a lot of room & she was like "yeah, make yourself comfortable" so I did, and we start kissing a little bit but like I said, I wasn't really trying to get it in b/c I was blown :lol:

That kissing lasted for like a minute before she started giving some a-1 dome & that quickly made me reconsider. I gotta find me more shorties like that, she's the "blueprint" as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom