TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick just asked if she can bring her son over to the crib...

Best way to tell her no...?

Already had the yambs...
Been talking for 3 months...
Met her son once....

Last edited:

Tell her the landlord doesn't allow pets. 
Thats Foul
laugh.gif

Lol I was just playing y'all. How old is the kid and is he misbehaved? And why does she wanna bring the kid? What's your relationship with her like, like where's it going?

Yikes...

Tell her your place isn't kid friendly maybe next time. Sharp corners open sockets stuff like that. How old is the kid?

Lol I was just playing y'all. How old is the kid and is he misbehaved? And why does she wanna bring the kid? What's your relationship with her like, like where's it going?
little dude is like7 or 8... I'm not trying to take this to another level. We're cool... Talk everyday.. Snamg...

But I'm not looking to be in little dude's life period.

Kid's really chill from what she says... But still...

He could come over and be quiet as a mouse... But him being there is just uncomfortable...

Never ever had a chick try to bring her kid... And I've messed with at least 40 chicks with children

Just say no, no point in beating around the bush, it's going to go how it's going to go.

Uh oh, just got a flake text: "Hey, so I just found out that I have to go home this weekend, I'm sorry! Raincheck?"

Replied with, "No worries. Sure, we can go out another time"

Thoughts?

No
You're the father now
nope. Trying to nip it on the bud now

I'm playing but just be upfront with her and tell her that you're not really comfortable with it, even embellish a little and tell her you're not good with/around kids right now. She should understand and shouldn't try to force the little guy on you. If she does then it times for you two to part ways regardless of how good the yambs are.

Uh oh, just got a flake text: "Hey, so I just found out that I have to go home this weekend, I'm sorry! Raincheck?"

Thoughts?
I would have just said "ok" then go out and bag more broads

Last edited:
^Was gonna do that initially. But, she did ask me out before this and I told her no. Told me well in advance and asked for a raincheck. Maybe she really did find out she had to go home, or is playing a game. Who knows... Not gonna look into it much and I'll give her one more chance but I'm going home for Easter next weekend so since nothing can happen for a couple weeks any way I'll just chill for now and see what she does.

Last edited:
The 19 yr old flaked? surprise...:lol:

I did that before too, I was a senior (22) and dated a freshman (18 :pimp: ), it fizzled out after 6 weeks but it was cool, I'd smash a a girl

Last edited:
Ain't tryna **** with no teenage girls b, early 20's is immature enough for the most part.

I'd let that one go, you can't even go drink with her legally.

Chick just asked if she can bring her son over to the crib...

Best way to tell her no...?

Already had the yambs...
Been talking for 3 months...
Met her son once....

Just keep it real. Tell her you don't feel comfortable with that. She'll know why and shouldn't press it anymore, if she does...well you know what to do Ricky. Dead her

Thoughts?

You played it nice. She might be 50/50 with actually telling the truth or flaking but you can give her the benefit of the doubt ONCE. Just don't initiate any text with her. Have her text you and really peep how interested she is in you...

Tips on how to build confidence, got embarrassed realllllll badddddd in front of the girl i wanted to talk to

Tips on how to build confidence, got embarrassed realllllll badddddd in front of the girl i wanted to talk to
Its a learning lesson and for u to move on. Take the L and move on. Its her lost not yours. Just talk to more chicks to find what works when talking with them

1. Always act like you've been there before.
2. As a man, dont ever lose your cool. If someone is out there tryna embarrass you just keep it cool. Keep your head up and try to stay unaffected by their words and just laugh it off. Personally, I would just laugh at them and say youre sounding real stupid right now. Little things like this you just gotta brush off and move on.

Unless ofcourse its straight up disrespect....

Last edited:
little dude is like7 or 8... I'm not trying to take this to another level. We're cool... Talk everyday.. Snamg...

But I'm not looking to be in little dude's life period.

Kid's really chill from what she says... But still...

He could come over and be quiet as a mouse... But him being there is just uncomfortable...

Never ever had a chick try to bring her kid... And I've messed with at least 40 chicks with children
just keep it 100 with her bra..tell her your not comfortable with that..she tryna run game on you

1. Always act like you've been there before.
2. As a man, dont ever lose your cool. If someone is out there tryna embarrass you just keep it cool. Keep your head up and try to stay unaffected by their words and just laugh it off. Personally, I would just laugh at them and say youre sounding real stupid right now. Little things like this you just gotta brush off and move on.

Unless ofcourse its straight up disrespect....
thats some good advice Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom