TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The single life in LA is the business. Eventually I'm sure I'll get tired of it but all of married coworkers and friends tell me to take my time and live it up while I can

No horror stories over here, just funny/successful ones like smashing two close friends within 12 hours of each other :lol:

ti-laugh_220x165.gif

*Tin Foil Hat right on time*
Once again enjoy yourselves but I don't desire to be single..
And being from The Bay, I have had yambs from all over( if you a og reader you know from where specifically)and my boys back home are going through it...
Lol...
Once again there is no right or wrong to the equation. I am content with where I am at in life and I have been through enough life experiences to enjoy this moment that my not last forever but I damn sure enjoy this more then being single. Having a trill *** partner that rides for me is no better feeling...
There's no time table to it or cheat codes, when you know, you just know...
But until you are ready(I'll reiterate again because being married is truly your first job) enjoy yourselves and your non horror stories...
Lol...
*Fades To Black*

I need to check out the Bay/LA asap........I'm gonna do it this year. Just do it.

I've been away for a few days man so much I need to catch up on.
youngdoc youngdoc
LMAO ...........WAY TO SON YEEZY TROLLIN *****
Thumbelina.... lmao #dead

mugen81 mugen81 Always good to hear from this man right here. (will PM you soon)

@ElderWatsonDiggs EWD miss ya stories man but glad to see you about to be on the forbes list soon

fontaine fontaine dem tataysssss

cucumbercool cucumbercool dude you warned to dead that. dont give yourself the headache

ti-laugh_220x165.gif

*Tin Foil Hat right on time*
Once again enjoy yourselves but I don't desire to be single..
And being from The Bay, I have had yambs from all over( if you a og reader you know from where specifically)and my boys back home are going through it...
Lol...
Once again there is no right or wrong to the equation. I am content with where I am at in life and I have been through enough life experiences to enjoy this moment that my not last forever but I damn sure enjoy this more then being single. Having a trill *** partner that rides for me is no better feeling...
There's no time table to it or cheat codes, when you know, you just know...
But until you are ready(I'll reiterate again because being married is truly your first job) enjoy yourselves and your non horror stories...
Lol...
*Fades To Black*

Wasn't trying to knock being married as eventually that's my goal.

Just saying that being single is hella fun and not sure why your friends are having horror stories.

My brother is getting married this year at 37 and I see myself getting married at a similar age. Probably want to enjoy being a bachelor with a real doctor's salary for at least a little bit before settling down but you never know

How do you approach a second attempt on a female that wasnt feeling you at the time? Do they change their minds about you? It's been a few months of no contact

Uh oh, just got a flake text: "Hey, so I just found out that I have to go home this weekend, I'm sorry! Raincheck?"

Replied with, "No worries. Sure, we can go out another time"

Thoughts?

delete her number, forget about it. buy your bros a round of drinks at the bar

That's OD. Chill with the communication for a bit. See if she entertains the idea of hanging out again...
In other words, she bailed so let her take the initiative to make it happen. If she doesn't really try to make it up to you then keep it pushin.

Well, keep it pushin regardless. Expect her to not come through

I Think lunches are so underrated....

You can't go for the smash every time you meet up with a chick...

To me, lunches are clutch because

1. They're cheaper
2. Relatively quick
3. Shows you have interest

I live downtown and tell chicks to meet park in my garage and we walk to somewhere...

Supppppeeerrre clutch... Chicks be on D hard after that because you're working, you're on a time constraint, and you're providing.

That's like... a triple dose of yamb stimulation in a 45 minute window... Then to top it off, you leave them hanging by not trying to smash because you have other things to do?

Game over.

soooooo how can i dead this girl but in a nice way? I just wanna remain friends....

Shes a coworker and we feelin each other but shes getting into the way of $$ and im nowhere near ready for a relationship, which she knows about how i feel about that. The farthest we've done is make out and touch here and there but i always avoided to smash cause i KNOW things will get messy.....

HELP?

Man I miss them middle school/early high school days when you could tell if a girl had a thing for you with a emoticon like a smiley face or a winky face. Nowadays girls use emojis in everything so you can't even tell by that anymore... Just a random little nostalgic vent hahaha

soooooo how can i dead this girl but in a nice way? I just wanna remain friends....

Shes a coworker and we feelin each other but shes getting into the way of $$ and im nowhere near ready for a relationship, which she knows about how i feel about that. The farthest we've done is make out and touch here and there but i always avoided to smash cause i KNOW things will get messy.....

HELP?

What the hell are you even saying man?

Before I try to continue with my battle with insomnia and also speaking as the only married dude in here( I know some lurk), marriage is not abnormal by any means..
I see attractive women everyday but what I have at home means so much more. Human attraction (ie: lust) never goes away but once you meet a person that you connect with on a higher level then just physicality, **** changes. There is nothing wrong with being single and doing the damn thing in the streets and married life is not for everybody but I will be honest , I don't envy any of my single friends. The continuous horror stories about dates, bad smash sessions, etc.. leave me mad befuddled, lol ..
This all ties back to mentality and just living life until you find the right fit. Hell my girl points out cute girls to me all the time( and I will say that's a good looking dude, no ayo,lol) but that's just natural to people watch. Loyalty is the only thing I require in my life. I ride for anybody that rides for me and once you get to the point in your life were you are tired of seeing different faces in and out of your bed, you start to lock in on other qualities that you want in a partner. That's why I feel it's necessary to date all types of women(fat girls included, lol). Explore all possibilities before you seriously try to wife somebody. Women are the most beautiful thing in the world but that craving to smash somebody else has truly left my being because what my wife does for me on a constant, daily bases triumphs single *****.
So enjoy your youth and freedom but also try to learn from each encounter from different people so you can build a well rounded future and existence. No need to rush into something , only to find you were/are not ready. Commitment is achievable and "REAL" ( despite what the tin foil, conspiracy theorist on love that NT embodies,lol) but that is something that is dependent upon that persons own moral compass and overall life experience. I can't foresee the future but I am enjoying every minute with this one woman in my life.
Peace

View media item 701503

Too "simpy" like everybody says nowadays?

Girl: LMAOOO Omg this scared me I was like what is my picture doing on my TL lol. But Thank youu [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

Me: You should be all over your timeline girl, its WCW lol.. np[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

From a woman crush Wednesday photo. 

I Think lunches are so underrated....

You can't go for the smash every time you meet up with a chick...

To me, lunches are clutch because

1. They're cheaper
2. Relatively quick
3. Shows you have interest

I live downtown and tell chicks to meet park in my garage and we walk to somewhere...

Supppppeeerrre clutch... Chicks be on D hard after that because you're working, you're on a time constraint, and you're providing.

That's like... a triple dose of yamb stimulation in a 45 minute window... Then to top it off, you leave them hanging by not trying to smash because you have other things to do?

Game over.

Downfall with lunch dates is that they fail to establish sexual attraction. I would, of course, prefer something in the evening because of the alcohol, dancing, and prospect of a nightcap.

But lunch dates are positive for reasons you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom