TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I talked to this girl a year ago and things went bad and I told her to not talk to me anymore. I saw her over the summer with a couple of other friends of mine and they still say she likes me. Now fast forward to 2014 I happen to see the girl is on instagram, I kinda wanna follow her just to see her reaction and I kinda still have feelings for her, but I don't wanna look like a creep and I don't know if she still really wants me. Should I send that request or nah?

EWD so what did med chick say about you kicking her out since she back in the picture and @mugen81  good post. Feel  a good amount of chicks on campus(life) think like that in general.

Getting back from the gym and there never any breezies in there. I need to either go back to the Snap Fitness by LSU or get back to the bigger I was going to last year. Some of you guys are blessed with bigger gyms such as 24hour Fitness and LA Fitness. For the yambs around the environment and more free weights. 

If you guys find a girl that holds you down during your lowest that's the ones you hold on to.
Been with my girl for 6 years now and she held me down. For a year I was unemployed she never once complained about picking up the tab even when I would tell her not to.

But it's true girls now and days priorities for finding a man are job and car. Like they won't give a nice dude the time of day unless you ooze that I have money vibe.

Showing this to three different women at a lounge and not one of them could refute the facts dropped

Don't know how to embed from phone but its that old Joe Budden video...
I love crushing "high" maintence women thoughts and seeing them back paddle and change to another subject. Going to hear it when I get home but I give no dambs lol...

Showing this to three different women at a lounge and not one of them could refute the facts dropped

Don't know how to embed from phone but its that old Joe Budden video...
I love crushing "high" maintence women thoughts and seeing them back paddle and change to another subject. Going to hear it when I get home but I give no dambs lol...

Remember watching that a few years ago. I felt some of what Joe was saying 

Last edited:
Had to get rid of my girl...joint was off the wall.  Don't know why I really stayed with her for so long because I didn't feel as strong about her as she did with me.  She acted up in public one night (again), this time getting arrested on some drunk **** while being out with her friends...

that crazy box tho....

Back in the field, no better place to be than Howard right now.  semester about to start too.

^^ repped for embed...
Man I'll continue the events of this conversation later, lol
Verbal Warfare with these ladies is actually fun and insightful, why I am getting this look from wifey

Fellas in serious committed relationships, do y'all have y'all ladies on the pill or what?

I see, so what type of contraception do use...

...I'm not really tryning be about that condom life while in legit relationship.

Fellas in serious committed relationships, do y'all have y'all ladies on the pill or what?
My lady is on the patch and we also use this when I usually go raw
450.jpg

It's a spermicidial gel that a woman inserts into her vagina and you can shoot the club without worry...
There are severally types but this is the one we use, girl is talking about getting the shots instead of patch once her prescription runs out...
Last night was fun though, got some better feedback on the money topic from two random strangers who joined into the convo. Had that ***** feeling like Dr.Phil in the lounge, type some ideas after work...

^^^^ I remember a while back one of my friends gave me something like that when I first started dating this girl, when I told her to use it she straight up laughed at me
mean.gif

36 ounces 36 ounces my lady is opposed to it she has this hippy mentality about taking pills and how it's unnatural.

I'm no hippy but i feel tha way also
i know they work but not 100%
i know about 4 girls who got pregnant while on the pill.

My last one had that thing they they insert in side of her . when i went in deep i could feel it.

I know girls with implanon..it's pricey but implanted in the arm and works effectively IMO. The RAWNESS :evil:

Last edited:
SUP BRAS

say--if you gon' stare a chick.... say something :smh: Man I'm walkin' out the gym and cuz is staring when I walk to the locker room... then he right there again staring as I leave. **** man at least say hi or something.... but don't just blatantly "stare." I remember one time I checked a dude at a bar and caught his *** WAAAAY off gaurd. I was like "HI? You looking like you want to speak..." Nothing came of it, but still.....

That's my 2 cents to the "gym" talk. Also working out helps increase in your stamina... which, you gotta know, THAT is the probably the most important thing. Acrobatics in the bed room is a nice little extra, but it's not a requirement. If you are looking on something to improve IMMEDIATELY it's all about stroke & stamina. If you good in those areas you will be a good person in bad, at the very least. A GREAT person just adds that extra little "umph" to those main two categories. Ain't nothing like going at it and then dude rolls over talmbout "get on top" cuz he tired..... and it's been like 2-3 minutes. Word? :lol: Not gon' front that's one of the main reasons I started running a few years back cuz I'd be tired too quickly :lol: I'll spare the details but you know certain times when woman are in control you gotta have them leg muscles in shape! **** is a work in itself if any of ya'll are ever wondering. Why you think you see so many chicks in the gym doing squats? It ain't JUST cuz they want a nice ***. Matter of fact, if you see a chick in the gym and all she doing is hitting up squats man she DTF. For real. Most chicks that only focus on squats are doing it not cuz they wanna necessarily be healthy, but they wanna look good for a man (or a woman "stud"). Huge assumption I know but I move around chicks who start working out and I can spot them a mile a way. A chick who is real is gon' be doing some whole body type ****, which is good too---but will be less open to strike up a convo at the gym. Chicks who just doing a bunch of lower body ****? Man, you know what's up :lol: :lol: It became an epiphany to me a few days ago....

and I already told you about chicks taking selfies at the gym--easy target. Just make up some ******** about you see them going hard etc. and they'll ego will get juuuuuust the inflated boost they need.

If it's a chick who is for real , for real about working out---I'd say comment about an exercise they are doing; form, ways to improve, or other exercises they could to target that muscle group. BUT DON'T ASK THEM THIS WHILE THEY ARE ENGAGED IN SAID EXERCISE. You gotta try and time it perfectly when they are either done working out completely or "resting," and if she serious a rest is about 20-30 seconds, so even that is a lil' risky. I've had guys attempt conversations while I'm swimming in the pool. Lowkey? That's the best place to pick up somebody in the gym. If I were single I would've definitely attempted to converse more, because swimming you rest more than 30 seconds you know? One commented on my vigor and asked if I was on a swim team (slight ego boost, check) and then commented that I was going hard (another slight ego boost, double check) We talked a little bit more cuz he thought I was younger than I was (triple slight ego boost) etc. and I commented that he was a great swimmer and if he had been on a team etc. blah blah. Then I started doing more laps. I had to get out of there cuz I already had that feeling like "oooook this may be going too far :lol: ) Had I been single I would've definitely tried to drag the convo out and got a number. Another dude in the pool simply smiled and said "hi" while we were both jogging past each other in the water. Simple, yet effective. Again, had I been single... I would've tried to drag out the convo. All n all, that particular type of gym chick will be tough to talk to.... but, benefits could be well worth it. It's all about timing. Free weights is another area where you can possibly start up a convo. Do NOT ask them why they are sweating so hard or cheesy ******** like that. I had a dude say that to me and it just irked me to no degree. I'm sweating hard cuz I'm putting in work fool---why you ain't sweating hard?? That's up there with asking a woman to smile... or asking them why they aren't smiling (which the overwhelming majority of us are not crazy about by the way)

Not that many of you care, but man me and my dude are like on a total 180 path right now. **** is so ******g gravy I could scream :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: It'll be a year in a months time; longest committed relationship I've ever been in. #feelgoodman We was on the ropes but came back like Ali.

Also, I'm on the pill---for me it's been a great experience, never any scares. A lot of ppl say you HAVE to take it at the exact time every single day but there have been days where I didn't and I was still great. Make sure your girl sets an alarm on her phone for when she is supposed to take it--it should be around a time of day where no matter what day it is she is up and alert. Even if she has a night shift schedule and her sleeping pattern will vary just set an alarm---wake up, take it, go back to sleep. You don't even need water. I did my research about contraceptives and the pill has the least long terms effects (it's been around so long they are able to have studies) and when you get off you can still have a family. It also regulates your cycle, so guys if you have a chick where you feel like she ALWAYS is "sick" this may help too. You get a good three weeks of worry free :D Then the one week is relatively short, like 5 days as opposed to a full 7.

The shot? I've heard and read about the long term effects it could have on your bones etc. I was on it and got off it.

There is always the pull out method ! :lol: My friend and her husband supposedly have been doing that for almost 10 years and she still ain't preggo. Supposedly.

A chick I worked with got preggo while the nuvo ring was inside her... so, yea.

:lol: that's why I'm focusing more on cutting, core and endurance work for now. I can lift the ***** to high heaven but not for too long. You see that childlike exhilaration fade from their face when I gotta put them down. Sometimes I throw her down though so it just seems like a part of the he man I'm going in bit.

Last edited:
My ex from like 6 years back was on the shot and it made her BLOW UP. She got huge on me :smh:

My ex from like 6 years back was on the shot and it made her BLOW UP. She got huge on me :smh:

about that.... I spoke to my doctor and this is what she said. She said yea, the shot on avg. should make you gain about 5 lbs. HOWEVER, the main reason why chicks blow up is cuz when you in a relationship you not "trying" as hard. Ya'll go out to eat more, stay in more, and are just overall less active. You are more in "chill" mode now. Man she told me that I was like

View media item 740000
I was on the shot and gained around 5 lbs tops---chicks who blame their weight on the shot.....just hit 'em with the gas face one good time. >D "***** please"

To speak on the money issue a page back..Mugen mentioned the Sephora chick example.

Don't sleep if you see a beautiful chick working in a fast food restaurant. They're somewhat rare, but a lot of these cute chicks working at places like Chick-Fil-A, etc..are college students just working the job to have some extra money for school.

I came across a cute chick working at In-N-Out that turned out to be an Accounting student at TCU. Cool chick, but I'm sure some dudes won't look past her temporary place of employment.

Last edited:
I see, so what type of contraception do use...

...I'm not really tryning be about that condom life while in legit relationship.

Honestly man me and my girl tried the whole condom thing for 2 months when we initially started getting down. But after that it's been pull out and pray. We have been together 6 years have only had 1 scare and she used plan b and she swore never again caused it messed with her cycle and gave her pain.

Now I'm starting to think maybe one of us can't have kids or I'm just lucky. Even tho im not planning on having some anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom