TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being healthy is a choice and should be a lifestyle change, if you are in a relationship it happens, well at first and it should be expected....you are sprung and want to spend every single minute with each other, that usually means doing nothing but eat and chill, after a while ya should find a way to break from that and perhaps influence each other to hit the gym...find a common interest, my wife likes to cook...so over the past few years she's been experimenting with cleaner foods, I love Crossfit, so I take her with me, we workout together, she feeds us good clean food....I tell her we are a team all the time...chicks loveeee to hear that, they love to feel as though you enjoy to do everything with them.

If your girl/wife isn't inspired to stay in shape, give her that inspiration by showing her how involved in your fitness you are....don't just leave her in the dark and go about your business, a gym can be a pretty hostile environment to a woman that has no clue how to work out.

To speak on the money issue a page back..Mugen mentioned the Sephora chick example.

Don't sleep if you see a beautiful chick working in a fast food restaurant. They're somewhat rare, but a lot of these cute chicks working at places like Chick-Fil-A, etc..are college students just working the job to have some extra money for school.

I came across a cute chick working at In-N-Out that turned out to be an Accounting student at TCU. Cool chick, but I'm sure some dudes won't look past her temporary place of employment.

Naw you got the gender roles mixed up here as far as giving a damb about income and place of employment.

SUP BRAS

say--if you gon' stare a chick.... say something
mean.gif
Man I'm walkin' out the gym and cuz is staring when I walk to the locker room... then he right there again staring as I leave. **** man at least say hi or something.... but don't just blatantly "stare." I remember one time I checked a dude at a bar and caught his *** WAAAAY off gaurd. I was like "HI? You looking like you want to speak..." Nothing came of it, but still.....

That's my 2 cents to the "gym" talk. Also working out helps increase in your stamina... which, you gotta know, THAT is the probably the most important thing. Acrobatics in the bed room is a nice little extra, but it's not a requirement. If you are looking on something to improve IMMEDIATELY it's all about stroke & stamina. If you good in those areas you will be a good person in bad, at the very least. A GREAT person just adds that extra little "umph" to those main two categories. Ain't nothing like going at it and then dude rolls over talmbout "get on top" cuz he tired..... and it's been like 2-3 minutes. Word?
laugh.gif
Not gon' front that's one of the main reasons I started running a few years back cuz I'd be tired too quickly
laugh.gif
I'll spare the details but you know certain times when woman are in control you gotta have them leg muscles in shape! **** is a work in itself if any of ya'll are ever wondering. Why you think you see so many chicks in the gym doing squats? It ain't JUST cuz they want a nice ***. Matter of fact, if you see a chick in the gym and all she doing is hitting up squats man she DTF. For real. Most chicks that only focus on squats are doing it not cuz they wanna necessarily be healthy, but they wanna look good for a man (or a woman "stud"). Huge assumption I know but I move around chicks who start working out and I can spot them a mile a way. A chick who is real is gon' be doing some whole body type ****, which is good too---but will be less open to strike up a convo at the gym. Chicks who just doing a bunch of lower body ****? Man, you know what's up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It became an epiphany to me a few days ago....

and I already told you about chicks taking selfies at the gym--easy target. Just make up some ******** about you see them going hard etc. and they'll ego will get juuuuuust the inflated boost they need.

If it's a chick who is for real , for real about working out---I'd say comment about an exercise they are doing; form, ways to improve, or other exercises they could to target that muscle group. BUT DON'T ASK THEM THIS WHILE THEY ARE ENGAGED IN SAID EXERCISE. You gotta try and time it perfectly when they are either done working out completely or "resting," and if she serious a rest is about 20-30 seconds, so even that is a lil' risky. I've had guys attempt conversations while I'm swimming in the pool. Lowkey? That's the best place to pick up somebody in the gym. If I were single I would've definitely attempted to converse more, because swimming you rest more than 30 seconds you know? One commented on my vigor and asked if I was on a swim team (slight ego boost, check) and then commented that I was going hard (another slight ego boost, double check) We talked a little bit more cuz he thought I was younger than I was (triple slight ego boost) etc. and I commented that he was a great swimmer and if he had been on a team etc. blah blah. Then I started doing more laps. I had to get out of there cuz I already had that feeling like "oooook this may be going too far
laugh.gif
) Had I been single I would've definitely tried to drag the convo out and got a number. Another dude in the pool simply smiled and said "hi" while we were both jogging past each other in the water. Simple, yet effective. Again, had I been single... I would've tried to drag out the convo. All n all, that particular type of gym chick will be tough to talk to.... but, benefits could be well worth it. It's all about timing. Free weights is another area where you can possibly start up a convo. Do NOT ask them why they are sweating so hard or cheesy ******** like that. I had a dude say that to me and it just irked me to no degree. I'm sweating hard cuz I'm putting in work fool---why you ain't sweating hard?? That's up there with asking a woman to smile... or asking them why they aren't smiling (which the overwhelming majority of us are not crazy about by the way)

Not that many of you care, but man me and my dude are like on a total 180 path right now. **** is so ******g gravy I could scream
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It'll be a year in a months time; longest committed relationship I've ever been in. #feelgoodman We was on the ropes but came back like Ali.

Also, I'm on the pill---for me it's been a great experience, never any scares. A lot of ppl say you HAVE to take it at the exact time every single day but there have been days where I didn't and I was still great. Make sure your girl sets an alarm on her phone for when she is supposed to take it--it should be around a time of day where no matter what day it is she is up and alert. Even if she has a night shift schedule and her sleeping pattern will vary just set an alarm---wake up, take it, go back to sleep. You don't even need water. I did my research about contraceptives and the pill has the least long terms effects (it's been around so long they are able to have studies) and when you get off you can still have a family. It also regulates your cycle, so guys if you have a chick where you feel like she ALWAYS is "sick" this may help too. You get a good three weeks of worry free
happy.gif
Then the one week is relatively short, like 5 days as opposed to a full 7.

The shot? I've heard and read about the long term effects it could have on your bones etc. I was on it and got off it.

There is always the pull out method !
laugh.gif
My friend and her husband supposedly have been doing that for almost 10 years and she still ain't preggo. Supposedly.

A chick I worked with got preggo while the nuvo ring was inside her... so, yea.

Naw you got the gender roles mixed up here as far as giving a damb about income and place of employment.

True, but you'd be surprised at how some of these ****** think. :lol:

One example, dude and his boy were in line. His homie comments on how bad this chick was. Dude responded with "She bad but I can't get with it, my car is too nice for that."

Dead ***. :stoneface:

Dude was driving a stock 2013 Charger.

Last edited:
To speak on the money issue a page back..Mugen mentioned the Sephora chick example.

Don't sleep if you see a beautiful chick working in a fast food restaurant. They're somewhat rare, but a lot of these cute chicks working at places like Chick-Fil-A, etc..are college students just working the job to have some extra money for school.

I came across a cute chick working at In-N-Out that turned out to be an Accounting student at TCU. Cool chick, but I'm sure some dudes won't look past her temporary place of employment.

Wait ten years of pullout? had a married homie like that too but they recently finally had a kid. Couldn't do that though, part of that benefit should be not pulling out. It's better than condoms, but pulling out does kill some of the momentum.

I was on the shot and gained around 5 lbs tops---chicks who blame their weight on the shot.....just hit 'em with the gas face one good time. >D "***** please"

See when I've said this to girls and they hit me with the "facts" of how pills and shots make them blow up.

really. because I dont know how you "blow up" without food.

True, but you'd be surprised at how some of these ****** think. :lol:

One example, dude and his boy were in line. His homie comments on how bad this chick was. Dude responded with "She bad but I can't get with it, my car is too nice for that."

Dead ***. :stoneface:

Dude was driving a stock 2013 Charger.
Lol
I tried hooking up my homeboy with somebody that worked at Old Navy and he said almost the same exact thing, what he didnt know was that she was a graduate student going to UC Berkley for engineering, plus her dad had two houses( one in a rich part of Sf called Marin and another house out in a good La Jolla, San Diego), but she is- was hella chill...
Which leads to last night discussion and the general consensus of what ladies want is a man with earning potential but more then that the ability to lead. Which now that I look at it makes sense. I think alot of men play mind games with themselves when it comes to women. Yeah there are definately women and men out there with the mentality of no money, no play but you would be surprised at how many successful women truly don't care about your status. I mean I know three broke ****** that's killing the game right now and make fun of me for being settled. I truly think its the mentality of the individual you are dealing with. But people have these list that I don't think even Superman or Batman could achieve with prep time. One girl would not relent on the fact a guy had to be 6'1 and above for her to even consider saying "Hi",
My wife and I just laughed about that going home. People genuinely miss out on alot of good people because we put so much emphasize on "Status" then actually what that person is about and their values.

I see, so what type of contraception do use...

...I'm not really tryning be about that condom life while in legit relationship.

After my lady had my son, she went on the depo shot fast. I think she has to get it every 6 months. I literally sleep in that thang, real definition of spooning.

Last edited:
Funny night.

Went to bar with my boy, ran into girl I'm smashing. She tells me her friend that doesn't like me is there. back story on friend.

Few months back I was bringing them back to my pad, drunk and didn't know where I was going. Girl got mad at me, haven't seen her since.

See them last night and the friend IS ALL OVER ME. Girl I'm hooking up with bounces for a minute, she starts grinding on me and kissing my neck in front of all their friends! Awkward to say the least.

My boy and I bounce from the bar to a house party.

As soon as I walk in my big 6'7" buddy is on the dance floor solo. We start acting like idiots, and I grab some girls hand to dance. Dance for a few minutes and then enter convo, from there game over :pimp:

Coolest girl I've met in awhile.

:lol: successful women not caring about your status. As they get older and desperate maybe, but in the prime of their lives they want to be involved with someone who has something going for them.

I don't think that's the point, point is don't get inside your own head and hinder yourself. Just be about something. Of course there will those you'll never mesh with.

Asian women are all over NOLA.

Must be nice. I'm at work and just saw this Asian with a nice body. I mean NICE. Nike sweatshirt, leggings and blk/cem IV's. I wanted to step to her but she was holding on tight to her boyfriend :frown:

Asian women don't **** with black men thought unless they're Viet, Filipina or Thai.

In NOLA they are down for Asian and Black. I walk in clubs on certain nights thinking im in the NBA with the height difference. 

The only Asian girl I did take down was Vietnamese. Vietnamese girls are dope to me though I really want a Laotian chick.

Last edited:
Asian women don't **** with black men thought unless they're Viet, Filipina or Thai.

While I will say those are definitely more receptive I have smashed Koreans, Japanese and Chinese.

In Cali you can smash anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom