TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 of my boys, man he makes me sick when we talk about females. He'll be explaining a chick to me and I'll be like damb she sounds baddd, like some Bria Myles type sexy. Then I'll ask this fool how old she is and he'll be like 17. I'm like wtf fool?

Its like he only likes young chicks and that disgusts me. He's 25 and he'll be talking about some damn teenager.

I think he feels inferior to older females and chicks his age. I'm like bruhhhh what can 1 of them young girls offer you in life? Dude be seriously cake baking and **** on the phone with these kids.smh

Oh and YES he is a simp.

I'm almost 25 and I draw the line at 21. But I prefer maturity over anything. If she's 18-20 she MUST be in college or the military and definitely NOT in High School.

Last edited:
I may be old fashioned, but, what part of the game is telling your main chick about your sides? This makes no sense to me. No respectable woman would be ok with that. I hope you mean you just favor spending time with her and not that she could potentially become your girlfriend.

I'm saying though.

Guys, I'm falling into that bad habit again. Over here thinking entirely too much about what transpired yesterday 
laugh.gif

The waiting game is the WORST, b/c even though it *looks* like shorty is a lock for me, we all know how sour these things can go real quick. 

Last edited:
Guys, I'm falling into that bad habit again. Over here thinking entirely too much about what transpired yesterday :lol:
The waiting game is the WORST, b/c even though it *looks* like shorty is a lock for me, we all know how sour these things can go real quick. 

Tell her, "I need to know ur lips, nothing ever mattered to me more than this."

Ur boy Donnie over here is in BIG trouble boys. I'm inside of SF girl and she says... "I love you...Opps!"
Finish up and ask her if we should talk about this... She says, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Problem is she lives in SF and I'm in OC... And yall know how I am, coming up on the century mark by the end of the summer.

She wants to come down in 2 weeks and see me again, and I'm kind of honestly with it. But when she's not here I already know the smashing of others will happen.

Sighs.

Bruh.

dnw.gif

SO FAST

It's super weird... Girls have been falling for me FAST this year. This is the 3rd who has either said or implied it. Catching da feels.

Tell her, "I need to know ur lips, nothing ever mattered to me more than this."
you know what, I LIKE that. now that i'm re-calling it, shorty was giving me the keys to the city all night, plus the emoji subliminal. But man, I hope I didn't **** it up by switching up "hard to get" to "eager & thirsty" in those texts. We had a brief convo after they left and I was tryna kick it w/ her on the low, but that didn't work out. 

I don't wanna text her AGAIN either, so I'mma wait on her. If she hits me up and the vibe is good, I'll bust out that line or something along those lines. Hope I don't drop the ball, ya'll.

you know what, I LIKE that. now that i'm re-calling it, shorty was giving me the keys to the city all night, plus the emoji subliminal. But man, I hope I didn't **** it up by switching up "hard to get" to "eager & thirsty" in those texts. We had a brief convo after they left and I was tryna kick it w/ her on the low, but that didn't work out. 

I don't wanna text her AGAIN either, so I'mma wait on her. If she hits me up and the vibe is good, I'll bust out that line or something along those lines. Hope I don't drop the ball, ya'll.

Post the entire convo and I'll guide u.

Post the entire convo and I'll guide u.
I already deleted the one from last night b/c it was deaded, but basically; We were all hanging out, and the girls start suggesting we get some food or whatever, but we weren't budging one way or another, so eventually they dip. I text shorty & ask if they were still tryna eat, long story short: she said she had to take her friend home or whatever and that she'd hit me up during the weekend to kick it & party. 

I'm over here like, "I mean, I'm still tryna kick it tbh" 
laugh.gif
 I felt like I had to establish I was feeling her after playing cool and calm the entire way. 

I already deleted the one from last night b/c it was deaded, but basically; We were all hanging out, and the girls start suggesting we get some food or whatever, but we weren't budging one way or another, so eventually they dip. I text shorty & ask if they were still tryna eat, long story short: she said she had to take her friend home or whatever and that she'd hit me up during the weekend to kick it & party. 

I'm over here like, "I mean, I'm still tryna kick it tbh" :lol:  I felt like I had to establish I was feeling her after playing cool and calm the entire way. 

So u said that to her via text or just let it go after she said she would hit u up?

he end up smashing a chick in public im guessing.

Haha yes, precisely.

Met her on the train Thursday, Piped outside a bar on Friday.

She tells me to come hang out in back cuz she was waiting on her friends and next thing I know her knees on the cement topping me off.

Then she put her *** in the air just begging for it from behind. Went at it until the bar closed (4am) my friends were pissed cuz they were looking all over.

Apparently there was an audience because once we stopped, I heard clapping from a balcony :lol:

Last edited:
So u said that to her via text or just let it go after she said she would hit u up?
Via text, she sent her text first but mine was literally within seconds, that iPhone timing smh. So I said I wanted to continue chilling after she said her thing, and she never replied. 

Wassup fam. I just graduated hs in June, and I think its time I go for some females to have some experience before I start college. There's some girls that I had classes with in hs, but never talked to as I was pretty quiet. Basically, the only way I can think of getting in contact with them is through instagram since I don't have a twitter. How can I come off with making my intentions clear and not seeming as a creep since I never actually talked to them. Should I like a few pictures and eventually DM them? If so, what should I write to not come off corny or make them think I'm being thirsty.
Can I get some guidance fam. For someone who just graduated hs, what tips or advice can you give me that you wish you had when you were my age

Via text, she sent her text first but mine was literally within seconds, that iPhone timing smh. So I said I wanted to continue chilling after she said her thing, and she never replied. 

Give it a day. Don't text her today, and then make plans with her tomorrow for Wed.

Can I get some guidance fam. For someone who just graduated hs, what tips or advice can you give me that you wish you had when you were my age

Remember these three things.

1. Grow some hair on that chest of urs and don't care if u get shutdown. Act like ur JR Smith whenever u go out (parties, clubs etc.) and if u go 1-20, u still got that 1.
2. Don't simp.
3. Don't have a gf until after college.

If your main chick cool with you having side chicks, you may not be her main dude .. who knows though these females are different these days :lol:

Multiple chicks have told me they basically accept a man cheating as long as they're not loose and disrespect with it.

Yo, I just wanna say thanks to the TAY fam.

Thanks to you guys I started getting my stuff together.

I'm not n the winner's circle yet, but I've lost 

the fear and approach anxiety that I used to have.

My confidence is A1, even when I take an L.

Guys, I'm falling into that bad habit again. Over here thinking entirely too much about what transpired yesterday :lol:

Anything new today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom