TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it's been addressed in here, but how has the "if this was Tinder would you swipe right or left" line worked for y'all? 

If they say "left", "good thing it's not Tinder..." I'm bout to start using it but it might be played out already.

Anyway, killing time on this flight. Let me know. 

Last edited:
What are some of your guys openers for random yambs in social and non social settings? I normally just start the convo with something I notice from them or something like "how's your night going" or just introduce myself. I kinda want to mix it up and them open up right away :lol:

Went to Uptown Dallas for the weekend and the yams were out, I was just at the wrong place. Idk if any NTers  are familiar with the nightclub The Den but they had a few yams inside but the problem was that they didn't allow me inside the club cause I had on a grey T , blue jeans, and bred 1s :smh:Went to the other clubs down the street and they were all weak. The whole city was filled with cornballs, the chicks weren't stuck up but my game was off, need that good ole confidence back (also new openers).  My homie said you have to be persistent with the chicks, even though they keep on denying you just gotta keep holding the convo, I'm the opposite, if I see they don't have an interest I'm done bothering the chick and moving on to something else, idk. I'm just ready to get back to the playing field and brush up my game.

Went to Uptown Dallas for the weekend and the yams were out, I was just at the wrong place. Idk if any NTers  are familiar with the nightclub The Den but they had a few yams inside but the problem was that they didn't allow me inside the club cause I had on a grey T , blue jeans, and bred 1s :smh:Went to the other clubs down the street and they were all weak. The whole city was filled with cornballs, the chicks weren't stuck up but my game was off, need that good ole confidence back (also new openers).  My homie said you have to be persistent with the chicks, even though they keep on denying you just gotta keep holding the convo, I'm the opposite, if I see they don't have an interest I'm done bothering the chick and moving on to something else, idk. I'm just ready to get back to the playing field and brush up my game.
you were in the dooshey part of uptown...

Cross over to the east side of 75 and it would've been a lot more laid back...

You were in the middle of dooshville...

Also, they tend to dress up...

Gotta remember... A lot of SMU and trust fund babies live in that area...

you were in the dooshey part of uptown...

Cross over to the east side of 75 and it would've been a lot more laid back...

You were in the middle of dooshville...

Also, they tend to dress up...

Gotta remember... A lot of SMU and trust fund babies live in that area...
I had no idea fam, I live in Louisiana but went visit a friend and yes those people were so dooshey. My boy into the snow bunnies so he kept insisting on staying at the same spot, I kept suggesting that we should hit up a strip club (Always wanted to go to one out of state) or hookah bar instead but he wanted to stay in the same area. Needless to say no numbers were pulled that night smh. Never seen so many Uncle Tom's in my life. Don't even wanna go back to any part of Dallas.

I had no idea fam, I live in Louisiana but went visit a friend and yes those people were so dooshey. My boy into the snow bunnies so he kept insisting on staying at the same spot, I kept suggesting that we should hit up a strip club (Always wanted to go to one out of state) or hookah bar instead but he wanted to stay in the same area. Needless to say no numbers were pulled that night smh. Never seen so many Uncle Tom's in my life. Don't even wanna go back to any part of Dallas.
Na son Dallas is str8 with the yambs. You just went on a bad night and area. I can go on for a while about the brrezies there.

Uptown is my ****. I went out to The Den with my black friend a couple weekends ago and we were wearing almost the exact same outfit (Polo, shorts, sneakers). Bouncer tried to tell him he couldn't go in because he had sneakers on, then proceeded to tell me I could go in. I just looked at the bouncer, looked at my friend, looked back at the bouncer...bouncer just shot me this go to hell look and told my friend to just go ahead and go in. The Den sucks, and Uptown can really suck if you're not knowing what to expect when you go. I've been going to Renfield's and Social House lately.

Pretty much all of Dallas can be a pretty pretentious place if you're not used to it. Try some spots over in the Knox/Henderson or Lower Greenville area next time you're in town.

Uptown is my ****. I went out to The Den with my black friend a couple weekends ago and we were wearing almost the exact same outfit (Polo, shorts, sneakers). Bouncer tried to tell him he couldn't go in because he had sneakers on, then proceeded to tell me I could go in. I just looked at the bouncer, looked at my friend, looked back at the bouncer...bouncer just shot me this go to hell look and told my friend to just go ahead and go in. The Den sucks, and Uptown can really suck if you're not knowing what to expect when you go. I've been going to Renfield's and Social House lately.

Pretty much all of Dallas can be a pretty pretentious place if you're not used to it. Try some spots over in the Knox/Henderson or Lower Greenville area next time you're in town.
Yea man it sucks though cause as soon as I got denied this white dude walks out sagging with all black with gamma 11s on drunk as hell, plus the bouncer was black so that really had me like 

Super Uncle Tom but yea it sucked, I ****** up that night when talking to one of the chicks cause I asked em what was parking lot pimping , my boys clowned me for it but the chicks thought it was funny. 

Yea man it sucks though cause as soon as I got denied this white dude walks out sagging with all black with gamma 11s on drunk as hell, plus the bouncer was black so that really had me like 

View media item 1068368

Super Uncle Tom but yea it sucked, I ****** up that night when talking to one of the chicks cause I asked em what was parking lot pimping , my boys clowned me for it but the chicks thought it was funny. 
That was probably the same dude that denied my friend then :lol:

That gif
laugh.gif

I got the dreaded "what are we" question from my FWB. I thought we already established that we were just vibin' but she hit me with it yesterday after I piped her down. I told her I don't wanna put a label on it and that we know what we have and that I hope my actions do all the talking blah blah blah all the right things to say and she gave me the :stoneface: face. Don't know if I should back away from her for awhile or keep playing my hand because I know she's really feelin me and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feelin her too but I'm not ready for any type of relationship or unnecessary expectations from one but I've been lazy with my roster and she's the only chick I've been smashing for the past month. I don't wanna hit the reset button cause the yambs are MOIST :wow: :smh:

Might have to go ghost :smh:

I got the dreaded "what are we" question from my FWB. I thought we already established that we were just vibin' but she hit me with it yesterday after I piped her down. I told her I don't wanna put a label on it and that we know what we have and that I hope my actions do all the talking blah blah blah all the right things to say and she gave me the
indifferent.gif
face. Don't know if I should back away from her for awhile or keep playing my hand because I know she's really feelin me and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feelin her too but I'm not ready for any type of relationship or unnecessary expectations from one but I've been lazy with my roster and she's the only chick I've been smashing for the past month. I don't wanna hit the reset button cause the yambs are MOIST
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

Might have to go ghost
mean.gif
Nah embrace it.

I literally had the same thing happen last night.

Main said word for word, "I missed your d."

After I finished her off she asked "what are we doing" and rather than fight it or bs or lie, I went with the flow.  We are now officially "exclusive without a title."

I think this is the new fwb...consistent p without explicit duties because there is no title.

Works for me cuz bus stop girl aka side tried to shanghai me into making her the only girl so I cut that off two days ago.

EXCLUSIVE.....without a title. *****?
Yep. Only thing I'm required to do is NOT mess with other girls.

Otherwise I'm free.

Sounds silly I know but from my p.o.v. it means regular yambs without putting in any work or $$.

EXCLUSIVE.....without a title. tf?

I had a f buddy like that before... Actually did like 5 months... The P was good enough and constant enough, it was all good... Plus she did pretty much anything I wanted...

And then she found a bf lol...

isnt the point of havin a fwb to smash others. ur in a relationship dude lol
so what, u want to have freedom to go out with the boys n play xbox anytime u want? im confused lol
i mean i guess i can see what u guys are saying its just funny because i figured the point of not having a gf is to smang other jawns. So u dont have a gf and still cant smang other jawns. Cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom